Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Found the map of the YC rooms. Looks like a water view on the map so pixie dust for us! It does have the pebbled roof below us so I’m going to just not look down! Crowds are great. Walked on Soarin at noon. Going back later to do the booths for dessert at F&W. Never have had such a low key start to a WDW vacation.

Checked into the YC this morning, ended up with a room looking out over the quiet pool and the tennis courts. They are doing a lot of work back here so it's pretty loud during the day, hopefully they move to a different area soon!

Had our first taste of Food and Wine of the year today and it was great! Epcot wasn't too crowded when we got there around noon, but by the time we left it was getting packed, not surprising though for a Friday afternoon during F&W! Trying to rest in the room now before heading out to dinner and then finally some night swimming!

Gorgeous view! What room category? What room number ranges? I don't want to ask your exact room number...for privacy sake:).
I booked a water view and we are a couple/few doors down from the turret suite. Says 5143 - 5163 when you exit the elevators. Looks like we should be able to see Epcot fireworks from here if we want. Spent the day so far relaxing at SAB until they blew the whistle around 4:15 because of lightning in the area. *Can you see the little rainbow in the picture? Just noticed when I uploaded 😊

I booked a water view and we are a couple/few doors down from the turret suite. Says 5143 - 5163 when you exit the elevators. Looks like we should be able to see Epcot fireworks from here if we want. Spent the day so far relaxing at SAB until they blew the whistle around 4:15 because of lightning in the area. *Can you see the little rainbow in the picture? Just noticed when I uploaded 😊
0D901DC7-C97C-4AEE-881E-D4BAB948B245.jpeg

Ok just got back and I know I asked this question and it’s been asked before with no definitive answer, so I will tell what I found out. You ARE allowed to bring your own tubes for the lazy river but only if they are perfectly clear all the way through like theirs. Or pool noodles are ok. This was straight from 2 lifeguards. During the week we didn’t have too much of a problem, but weekends was impossible. It became annoying if you wanted to go in the lazy river with others. 4 of us would have to sit there forever before we’d get 4 of them. I honestly was shocked that it wasn’t as hard to get a chair as I expected- there were way more than I thought. We’ve had worse luck at other resorts.

Very excited for my first trip to Beach Club in a couple weeks! Can anyone who's been recently say whether there are refrigerators vs. beverage coolers in the rooms? I have some dietary restrictions so trying to plan for what groceries I can feasibly keep in the room.

Page 1920-1921

Excited to be making our 3rd "Adult only" stay at Beach Club for Food and Wine this October. This is by far our favorite location when staying without the kids for the easy proximity to Epcot. And so relaxing to watch all the kids at the pool and not being responsible for ANY of them! Miss our kids on these trips, but so appreciate the adult time.

:welcome: back!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

:cool1:

Thank you and Hello! Our trip is the 9/30 - 10/9 (but we check into the YC on the 2nd) Also celebrating 2 anniversaries, 2 graduations and an Air Force ship off (December) It’s generally just my husband and I so this is a HUGE trip for us! We are extra excited (I’m always very excited to be heading to WDW but this one is extra special 🥳)

That's a lot of wonderful celebrations!

:goodvibes:

We will be arriving at Yacht Club in 29 days! Quick question - can someone confirm the kind of hairdryer currently in the room? Would love to save packing space but I need a hairdryer with a concentrator attachment.

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list for October.

::yes::

Hi, I may not be as up to date as a I should on this thread, but can you let us know about the status of those cherry picker cranes that were outside of the YC painting? I have some time as my trip isn't until December, but hadn't heard much about them lately and wondered the status. Have a great trip!!!!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list for December.

:thumbsup2

Do the villa's at Beach Club have Keurig machines?

:welcome: to the thread!

When is your trip?

:cool2:

Very excited for my first trip to Beach Club in a couple weeks! Can anyone who's been recently say whether there are refrigerators vs. beverage coolers in the rooms? I have some dietary restrictions so trying to plan for what groceries I can feasibly keep in the room.

:welcome:

I'll add you to the list.

See the next post (on the next page) for pictures of the fridges at the Beach Club.

:dogdance:

Last edited:
Will a gallon of milk fit in the room fridge?
Please note that the refrigerators in the Yacht Club post-renovation are different than the ones in the Beach Club rooms- see below for descriptions and pictures of the mini-fridges in both resorts:

At least one half-gallon will fit in the door and possibly more in the main compartment. AT THE BEACH CLUB

November 2016

Impressive packing job by Beer Me

Checking in from the YC. Came back to the room from MK to find two workers on our balcony. Kinda frustrating since we picked up food to eat out there since we can't hop to Epcot for the food booths for lunch now with the 2pm hopping. I wanted to change to a room where they aren't doing work, but my mom doesn't want to go through the hassle of moving. The hotel doesn't seem full so not sure why they would even put people in these rooms.

So if you're checking in in the next few days, avoiding rooms that look out onto the quiet pool towards the swan/dolphin is a good idea if you want to use your balcony during the day.

Besides that the room is good, housekeeping has come every other day and has been fantastic. I asked for more coffee the other day and she gave me a huge bag with like 20 pods!

More from YC….. seeing more landscaping work on the back of the hotel, but nothing disruptive. We’ve been here since Thursday. The young housekeeper who was “earning his ears” knocked Saturday, asked if we needed anything but said he wasn’t allowed in the room. (My DH & I had put our masks on when answering the door.). He handed me the towels we asked for, but I had to push the pile of used towels to the door & I emptied the trash cans into a take out bag for him to take. But while we were in the park yesterday, housekeeping came, took the trash & dirty towels & left all new stuff.

We had a room check Sunday afternoon, very nice CM, apologized profusely. Said he has to actually enter the room & they are “tracked” to make sure they do. We reassured him we totally understand, no problem.

And also of note, I have seen more dogs this trip than we have seen in all our other trips combined. I am usually commenting on how infrequently we see them. But this trip we have seen at least 1 dog every day. Not an issue, no noise or disruption to us, but there are a good amount of dogs here this week anyway. Most have been small dogs, one family has 2 small dogs. I did see a man walking a larger dog out to the enclosed courtyard area near the lobby. I will also say I saw a family with their dog at the umbrella tables at SAB this afternoon as I was getting ready to leave. They seemed to have one of those strollers & the dog was not leashed when I saw it. It was on the ground & started to wander away but stopped as soon as the owner called it back. So just a warning. No barking, I was sitting behind them for about 20 minutes & didn’t notice it til then.

And now an ear piercing alarm going on & off. I assume a fire alarm test, we saw a sign in the lobby of CR last night. But absolutely no notice of any testing here, no note under the door, no message from the desk. Housekeeper is down the hall with his cart & doesn’t seem to be distirbed by it, so I’m assuming not a real alarm. But we have ALWAYS had advance notice about these things.

anyone know how late the BCV quiet pool area stays open? going in november and thinking about scheduling some hot tub time after a day at universal. thanks!

anyone know how late the BCV quiet pool area stays open? going in november and thinking about scheduling some hot tub time after a day at universal. thanks!
The hours for the quiet pools are usually 7am to 11pm.

Does anyone known if Hurricane Hana's grill and self service beverage station is open?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter