Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi, I may not be as up to date as a I should on this thread, but can you let us know about the status of those cherry picker cranes that were outside of the YC painting? I have some time as my trip isn't until December, but hadn't heard much about them lately and wondered the status. Have a great trip!!!!

they were still doing work during our stay 10 days ago

Hello from the YC!! We arrived about half hour ago. Got our room ready text while we were driving to YC. Quick notes: scaffolding is now up over the Porte Cochere. And the garden around the wedding gazebo is being redone. We are waterview room near the single elevator, no scaffolding on the water side that I could see from our room. Will check better later when we head to Epcot. On bus to MK now!!A5DC1A27-6D8B-4677-8EC4-96F706C262FD.png

Last edited:

We will be arriving at Yacht Club in 29 days! Quick question - can someone confirm the kind of hairdryer currently in the room? Would love to save packing space but I need a hairdryer with a concentrator attachment.

Hi, We were just there last week. Yes they have good hair dryers and it has the concentrator attachment. FYI remember the housekeeping just take out the trash and will replace the towels....that was it...no beds are done. You can call down to get more towels and items. Sad...But the pool was great!!! Have fun!!

I requested a gazebo facing room and arrive 10/17. I hope that if that request is honored, this work is done by then. We’ve never stayed at Yacht Club and I’m starting to think maybe I should have booked Boardwalk. I’d hate to have scaffolding out my window.

I requested a gazebo facing room and arrive 10/17. I hope that if that request is honored, this work is done by then. We’ve never stayed at Yacht Club and I’m starting to think maybe I should have booked Boardwalk. I’d hate to have scaffolding out my window.

Gazebo views are garden views. The scaffolding on the front of the resort now are probably standard view. And they’re moving right along by the gazebo. Pretty sure they’ll be done in no time.
This morning:
9FDBCFD3-72DF-4084-8284-293A76B9B83D.png

Now:

5F829FCD-B266-4AFE-8819-DAAAA8B2B265.png

Bringing in new sod:
EAA913B7-9E3E-445F-9D10-059E3825C589.png

While at Cape May this morning, our server said that after closing for the morning, they were going to have a celebration for a server who was celebrating her 50th anniversary with her he company today. They placed the figurine they were giving her on a table in the front of the restaurant. Thought you might like to see and if anyone eats at Cape May the next few days and has Holly as a server, wish her a belated happy anniversary.0A976278-0B6D-4CBA-AA96-60E7BC2FB8B9.jpeg96921DFD-8F4B-4954-AC84-A8B91F9166AC.jpeg

Last edited:
Just returned from a fantastic trip from the Yacht Club! We had room 3150, so we had that gazebo noise our last day -- which was fine. Also got to experience the fire alarm situation earlier this week. But overall the mousekeeping came every other day as promised, our room was extremely quiet, the view gorgeous, and I'm already missing my home away from home!

OK these pics are getting me excited! We arrive Wednesday but I have been so stressed/depressed with work and some health issues going on that I have not felt excited about this trip at all. Trying to get myself there and seeing that beautiful lake and Boardwalk definitely helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter