Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

It was 1556 at the Beach Club. It had two beds without a daybed and seemed very small compared to other BC rooms I have stayed.
I've stayed in that room, and liked the location. Not too far from lobby, easy exit to quiet pool and Epcot secret door. The only thing I didn't like was that housekeeping lined up their carts on the little walkway right outside and if you are trying to have a quick nap in the afternoon, it can be noisy.

The room map does show those corner rooms as being a little shorter
My family stayed at 1527 (?) if I recall correctly. It was a room on the first floor, near quiet pool, in the corner and it too had no day bed. This was our first trip to BC so I cannot compare size of room to other BC rooms.

We did not have bug issues whatsoever. Bugs know to avoid my family. My DW and DD go full John Wick on bugs. Can I reference a non-Disney property like John Wick on DISBoards?

Those people just want a punching bag. Pandemic era CS has just been like this everywhere, not just at Disney. I train CS phone agents for NYC govt and morale across the board has been low because customers are angry/frustrated/whatever even more than usual and feel powerless and so want to take that out on someone. Then add to that your typical Disney guest “I paid so much to be here” entitlement and it's even worse. People are absolutely making it worse with their crappy attitudes. Then they wonder why Disney (and everywhere else tbh) is having such a hard time staffing back up.
I’ve never really understood beating up customer service agents. In my experience (I’m 62 so there’s a lot) I have always found that treating a Customer Service person with kindness and respect will result in great service to you. Especially in an environment where they usually are getting beat up. IF YOU WANT KINDNESS….GIVE KINDNESS.

Our first visit to BC is in a few weeks. I heard there is trouble getting tubes for the lazy river. Are you allowed to bring your own?

Our first visit to BC is in a few weeks. I heard there is trouble getting tubes for the lazy river. Are you allowed to bring your own?

A big group may have a bit of trouble but theres usually at least 1-2 free ones floating around every 30 or so minutes. Just takes some patience unfortunately. But yes you can bring your own *noodles* as far as I know (someone correct me if I’m wrong) but not sure about tubes.

I always found it stressful looking for tubes. We always just got in the lazy river without tubes, and then had to watch people closely to grab their tube if they decided to get out. I didn’t like it at all, I felt like the people that hover around your table when you look like you might be almost done eating, or watch you walk to your car in a crowded lot lol. It did always work, we did get tubes, but I didn’t like it. I don’t think I ever saw tubes just floating empty for more than a few seconds, at least the day we were there from 11-5 or so when I was in that area.

They let you use life vests or just swim, I don’t think they let you use your own tube. But I also didn’t ask, I do feel like I’ve read that before on here.

I've never seen anyone who used their own tubes at the lazy river. The tubes they have there are clear so that lifeguards can see through them. If you don't see any available tubes then just wait a little while and one should free up. :)

Wondering from anyone currently at Yacht Club if the scaffolding is still over the main lobby area on the lakeside or if it has moved anywhere else? We arrive on Sunday......

I was wondering if anyone can check and see if the Crew's Cup lounge is really open with Yachtsman's. On the website they look like they're serving the same menu not the bar type menu like pre covid, but do not require a ressie. It might be they are using it as an overflow area now. Any help will be great. TIA

I was wondering if anyone can check and see if the Crew's Cup lounge is really open with Yachtsman's. On the website they look like they're serving the same menu not the bar type menu like pre covid, but do not require a ressie. It might be they are using it as an overflow area now. Any help will be great. TIA

It’s walk-in, with the steakhouse menu. Nearly empty at 7:40pm on August 5

Does anyone have the email address to send a message after a stay at BC? We had several CMs make our stay memorable and would love to acknowledge them. TIA!

With MK opening at 8am… what time does the first bus arrive at the YC?

This is for the BC, but hopefully this will be helpful. Yesterday the first bus arrived just before 6:50, but the next bus didn’t arrive until almost 8:00. It was very frustrating sitting there watching multiple busses keep on pulling up for Animal Kingdom. Bus service has been great except for busses to the MK. I’m not sure what the issue is with going to MK.

It’s walk-in, with the steakhouse menu. Nearly empty at 7:40pm on August 5

I’m hoping this stays a secret lol. We wanted to do yachtsman but thought crews cup would be less formal in case the little man wants to like color or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!