Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Getting ready for our first DVC stay at the Beach Club Villas! Question about coffee - what kind of coffee maker is in a Studio, and is coffee provided or should we bring our own? Thanks!

Mr. Coffee machines (or knock off brand), basket style filters and it could be a 12 or 4 cup pot. If a 4 cup and you want a 12, call housekeeping and they will bring the 12 cup.

Coffee is provided, but you will only initially get two packages. Since there is no daily housekeeping, they will not be replenished unless you, again, call housekeeping and request more.

We always take our own coffee/filters--then again, not a fan of the coffee provided by Disney. :flower1:

Hello, Dear Friends

We will be having dinner with Teena, the former long-time Beach Club lobby greeter and a CM friend Lauren for dinner one night. Teena also lost her husband suddenly in 2015, while my group of DIS friends were on a trip visiting her.

As a famous Mouse once said "See You Real Soon!"

Dee (natebenma)

:grouphug:

I was wondering if Teena was informed! I love the idea of still going on the trip....and especially love including Teena with your dinner plans. still thinking about you....hugs from Louisiana!

Beach club villas still using drip coffee machines? You’d think all that money people pay for dues woukd get kuregs. Lol. But updated information please. Drip coffee or kuregs?

Curious if anyone knows how busy Stormalong Bay is these days. Are loungers available? Trying to decide on a pool day. We arrive at midnight on Aug 19 and have a cabana for the 20th. We have Boo Bash tickets for the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!