Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I saw a few posts about the private dining not being available. It was removed at every resort except the GF as of 5/29.

They had the cast for it and it was always busy so really not sure on the whys of the decision to remove it.

FYI, only GF and (until Saturday) YC/BCV have had room service/private dining offered since reopening, none of the other open resorts that normally offer private dining had brought it back yet.

Certain parties on this thread will be happy to hear I made it to HS in 12 minutes of New Yorker power walking and not a single pointy elbow was thrown. :cool1:

(@wood nymph thank you again for letting me know about that door. It’s really sweet when getting to the Studios, I got practically on the bridge to the Dolphin in a flash)

Certain parties on this thread will be happy to hear I made it to HS in 12 minutes of New Yorker power walking and not a single pointy elbow was thrown. :cool1:

(@wood nymph thank you again for letting me know about that door. It’s really sweet when getting to the Studios, I got practically on the bridge to the Dolphin in a flash)
That was some pretty fast walking. It is approximately one mile to DHS from the YC. :)

That was some pretty fast walking. It is approximately one mile to DHS from the YC. :)

I call it the call center workout…way back before I was promoted at work and was still a phone agent, I got REALLY good at speed walking the last couple of Manhattan blocks to the office from the closest subway station because I was inevitably delayed and was desperate to avoid getting written up for lateness 😂 Being 5’10” with really long legs helps too!

I left my room around 7:32. Very glad I did as well, I have been waiting fairly close to the front of the line, and as of now it has stretched past the Skyliner station. Just started moving now. Walk early, is great advice!

CL is returning in phases, starting in late September. For the time being, the only EP resort with CL is BWI. Booking available starting 06.04.2021. Info on when CL will return to YC/BC is unknown, at this time.

I’m really bummed about the announcement today. We’re going for two weeks October-November and have a suite booked. It was definitely a hit to know club level won’t be back for us. We’re a big fan of snackies. :)

I’m really bummed about the announcement today. We’re going for two weeks October-November and have a suite booked. It was definitely a hit to know club level won’t be back for us. We’re a big fan of snackies. :)
I agree. Especially without room service now.

I agree. Especially without room service now.

Yup! Inflation happens but we originally had the same dates booked last year (with club level) and now we’re paying significantly more for the same room with no club level and no room service available. At this point we’ll definitely just be excited to be there but those losses aren’t the easiest pill to swallow!

We have a cabana rental for one day during our stay next week. Does anyone know what food options are available to order at the cabana? Trying to decide if I should cancel my Epcot lunch reservation. Thanks!

We arrive at BC two weeks from tomorrow! :cool1: First time ever staying at BC, and this thread has been super helpful. Curious if the BC rooms all have Keurigs now or is there a mix of machines? I don't want to order pods in our grocery delivery if we might not be able to use them.

Also would love to hear any recent reports about cleanliness of rooms, housekeeping, etc. now that BC has opened back up. Hoping to not see too much trash in the hallways as was being reporting by YC guests. But it is what it is, and we'll make due.

Final question for now. How is the bus service to and from Disney Springs? We have a 6pm flight home and were hoping to go to DS for lunch. Just want to be sure we figure in enough time for transportation back to BC to catch our ride to MCO.

I was able to modify my breakfast ADR at Cape May to 10:35 and am finishing up. Food was fantastic, hot and fresh. Great value for what you get. I would definitely recommend it.
Thanks for the tip - is coffee included in the price? That would be a huge bonus for me.

We don't really know that it will not be back at the YC it will just be announced at a later date than "Today" not that it will not be back before December or at at TBD date.

Just stay loose and keep checking.

Dave

We have a 7:30 am reservation at Topolinos this month. Any recommendations on the best way for us to get there from Yacht Club? We have a 4 year old so if doing a car/ride share would need a car seat.

We have a 7:30 am reservation at Topolinos this month. Any recommendations on the best way for us to get there from Yacht Club? We have a 4 year old so if doing a car/ride share would need a car seat.

Uber has a carseat option, we used it a few times on our trip in May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter