Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

It is possible that the cabana reservations will reopen once Disney has reopened all of their reservation systems. It is also possible that they will be taking the cabanas down in order to free up the area for socially distant pool furniture. :)

This was my thought too. I can see all of the resort pool areas essentially creating small family groupings of chairs/loungers.

It is possible that the cabana reservations will reopen once Disney has reopened all of their reservation systems. It is also possible that they will be taking the cabanas down in order to free up the area for socially distant pool furniture. :)
Noticed that our cabana reservation for July 4th has disappeared too.

Hello Beach and Yacht Club fans. We have a stay over 7/2-7/10 which lies within the DVC resort open timeframe (DVC side.) Stormaling Bay is one of the reasons we’d considering keeping ressie despite parks not yet open (VIP Passholder line CM suggested that preview period ‘might’ be end of June)... any indication if Stormalong Bay will be open during this time- or perhaps just DVC quiet pool?

When I spoke to a Cast Member they informed me that all rooms at YC (apart from accessible rooms) have small tub/shower combo. If you have any luck could you please let me know? many thanks

That is not true. I was in a Garden View room at the YC in November, 2019 and we had a beautiful, stand alone shower in the room. This was a room with two queen beds. Not a handicap accessible room.

Just noticed that they cancelled our cabana reservation in September. Totally bummed about this. I understand cancelling dining and other experiences to limit bookings, but the cabanas are by nature already very socially distant, I can't believe they cancelled it!
I think they are just starting totally fresh so I expect for every reservation I made, minus room reservation will disappear.
I am wondering when I should start seeing a refund for some of these reservations, like my cabana. I wish Disney were communicating more on that aspect of all this.

Same here. Cabana gone. Hoop de Doo gone and some dining gone now. Not surprised. They did say all reservations.

B&C disappeared from ADRs. It is ironic that they expanded to accommodate about twice as many reservations. That did not last for very long. 2020 - the year we would not see what was coming.

Last edited:

Anyone still seeing dining reservations between 7/2-7/10? like- BOG, SciFi, Le Cellier & Oga’s?

Anyone still seeing dining reservations between 7/2-7/10? like- BOG, SciFi, Le Cellier & Oga’s?
I have Skippers, HBD, Oga’s, MP, CdeF and Spice Table still showing between 1 and 12 July. The DS restaurants on MDE that were cancelled, I managed to book on OT plus Flying Fish!

Thats encouraging thanks! I struggle to climb into a tub so will try to make a request, although being close to the Epcot end is also important to us and I guess we can't have everything
When the hotels reopen, you might get this info if you call the resort directly.

All ADRs I made last week for my trip have now POOFED... sad :(
I saw on the Disney Food Blog that Disney was cleaning out its reservation system, and would be starting from scratch.
I also saw that they would be pushing ADRs to no earlier than 60 days prior. What will really happen remains to be seen

Just popping in to say I hope all of you that are still able to go on your trips have a wonderful time. I know it’s not the way you’d planned and it’s all a bit uncertain but I’m with MickeyT - I think Disney will go out of their way to make it fabulous nonetheless! Sending pixie dust from this side of the Atlantic for the greatest of vacations for you all pixiedust:

To those that had to cancel or postpone I’m sorry and hope you get to go soon ☘️

From the TA email I just received from Disney:

Resort Amenities & Recreation
Amenities and recreation will be modified based on physical distancing and health guidelines.
Pools

• Feature pools may operate with reduced hours; leisure pools will be open 24 hours a day
  • Pools will operate with reduced capacity to allow for physical distancing
  • Select poolside activities may be available at select Resort hotels
  • Stormalong Bay at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts will not be available during the initial reopening period; Guests of this Disney Resort hotel may enjoy the leisure pool at Disney's Beach Club Villas

Temporary Unavailable
The following amenities and experiences will not be available during the initial reopening period:

• Arcades
  • Campfires
  • Dog parks
  • Electrical Water Pageant
  • Marina rentals
  • Pin trading
  • Playgrounds
  • Spas, salons and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Additionally, the following special offerings and childcare services will not be available during the initial reopening:
  • Fireworks voyages and tasting cruises, including the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
  • Fun runs
  • Wonderland Tea Party at Park Fare
  • Hula lessons
  • In-room childcare services
  • Mermaid school
  • Special classes and programs—including culinary, cultural and animal programs

I’m still on pins & needles waiting to hear if YC will be open when the parks reopen...

so sad about SAB.

Temporary Unavailable
The following amenities and experiences will not be available during the initial reopening period:
  • Arcades
  • Campfires
  • Dog parks
  • Electrical Water Pageant
  • Marina rentals
  • Pin trading
  • Playgrounds
  • Spas, salons and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Additionally, the following special offerings and childcare services will not be available during the initial reopening:
  • Fireworks voyages and tasting cruises, including the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage
  • Fun runs
  • Wonderland Tea Party at Park Fare
  • Hula lessons
  • In-room childcare services
  • Mermaid school
  • Special classes and programs—including culinary, cultural and animal programs
Any indication on how long initial reopening phase will be in length?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter