Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

You always could before so I doubt it would be any different now (hopefully not). The CM would just fill a paper cup and pour it into your mug.
The refill locations for B&C are Hurricane Hanna's and BC Marketplace. The YC Marketplace also has refills available. In the past, B&C did CM-assisted refills, but not sure about now.

Thank you both for the clarification.

Would love to hear from anyone who can confirm if you are still able to get a refill here.

:drinking1

LindyWebb: We are staying at the BC for the first time (end of January). We have "garden or woods" view on our docs. When did you request a specific part of the hotel? Arrival? Also, where is the secret entrance? We will be spending most of our days at EPCOT, so we are hoping to have a room on that side of the BC. Thanks.
I didn’t request a certain part of the hotel. Just a daybed. You can request close to Epcot and that will get you near the secret entrance.

One more day left on a fantastic Wilderness Lodge Christmas vacation. The resort is beautiful and perfect to celebrate the holidays. Our room is in very good condition and has been well serviced. we have a pretty perfect view of the castle. The club level staff has impressed us many times. But...it isn’t Yacht Club...There is nothing wrong at all with WL, but all 3 of us have wistfully mentioned Yacht Club on several occasions.
I booked 2 bounce backs for YC: 6/29-7/3 and 12/20-12/25. DH will most likely have a significant job change including a cross country move some time mid 2020. We may not be able to keep either reservation, but I wanted them on the books just in case. So while we may do some resort hopping in the future, YC will remain our “regular” WDW home.

We check in to BCV jan 4th (I’m already on the be our guest list) can anyone tell me the pool hours for the villas and stormalong bay?
We plan on checking in early to use the pool if the weather is nice. Thanks

We check in to BCV jan 4th (I’m already on the be our guest list) can anyone tell me the pool hours for the villas and stormalong bay?
We plan on checking in early to use the pool if the weather is nice. Thanks
Villa's pool [Dunes Cove Pool] posted hours are 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Gate access but no locks. I've seen people in earlier and later than those posted hours. SAB pool opening for this time of year is generally 10:00 AM and closing will vary based on weather, but will typically be in the 8:00 PM timeframe. We arrive on the 8th for marathon weekend so if there are any issues you can yell at me then! :teeth::duck:

Villa's pool [Dunes Cove Pool] posted hours are 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Gate access but no locks. I've seen people in earlier and later than those posted hours. SAB pool opening for this time of year is generally 10:00 AM and closing will vary based on weather, but will typically be in the 8:00 PM timeframe. We arrive on the 8th for marathon weekend so if there are any issues you can yell at me then! :teeth::duck:
Perfect 😊 thanks!! Yes we may see you there

Sorry I deleted my message bc I misread OP message and posted the summer pool hours.
Have a great trip.

Last edited:
I am excited to come back to this thread! We stayed at BC in 2018, and I just booked YC Nov. 22-26, 2020. Whenever you update the Be Our Guest list you can add us!

I have been looking into buy DVC timeshare in Beach Club but I notice that the rooms in the villas has very little to no drawer space to put your clothes away. The resort has a great deal of space. Is that just in only the studio or all of the villas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter