Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I was able to add in our two days before our stay into our bounce back offer!
It moved us from BC standard view to YC water view. Dec 13th to the 22nd.
It's a bit more expensive but I'm excited to see what kind of view we're going to get. I wasn't excited to look at the roof tops, lol

I do have a question, the cast member said we have a lagoon view booked. Do they separate water view and lagoon view? I thought they were the same thing.

Last edited:
I know I saw it posted before but what are the time slots for the cabanas?

Those of you who have used them was it worth having?

Also, is it hard to get one booked? How far out do they realistically need to be booked? Whats the cancellation policy?

Have a stay at BCV in September and I am considering booking a cabana on a day where DH and I might get up super early to brave the SWGE crowds and just come back to hang at the pool/in a cabana all day until our dinner reservation that night. But our plan to do SWGE will depend on how early we'd actually have to get up to do it lol

I was able to add in our two days before our stay into our bounce back offer!
It moved us from BC standard view to YC water view. Dec 13th to the 22nd.
It's a bit more expensive but I'm excited to see what kind of view we're going to get. I wasn't excited to look at the roof tops, lol

I do have a question, the cast member said we have a lagoon view booked. Do they separate water view and lagoon view? I thought they were the same thing.
We are currently enjoying an all day cabana at YachtClub ! It is fantastic. The staff are fantastic. Refilled fridge of pop and bottled water , great fruit tray, and a dessert tray.
It was 270 all day tax included with an AP DISCOUNT. The loungers are comfortable . Lots of charging ports , sunscreen, we will definitely rent again.

We are currently enjoying an all day cabana at YachtClub ! It is fantastic. The staff are fantastic. Refilled fridge of pop and bottled water , great fruit tray, and a dessert tray.
It was 270 all day tax included with an AP DISCOUNT. The loungers are comfortable . Lots of charging ports , sunscreen, we will definitely rent again.
Are the cabanas full? When did you reserve it?

We booked when they first became available so about a month and a half ago . Yes they run full I am told .

We are staying for 15 nights at Yacht Club arriving on 29th November. Really excited as we haven’t stayed in the Epcot/Boardwalk area yet. Looking forward to walking back from HS and Epcot of an evening.

Thanks for all the great tips and updates on here :)

So, I know you can enter EPCOT through the international gateway but how easy is it to get from BC to the front of Epcot? We won’t have a park ticket the first day. We are looking to ride the monorail over to MK for MNSSHP. Would riding a bus to the front of Epcot be easiest?

So, I know you can enter EPCOT through the international gateway but how easy is it to get from BC to the front of Epcot? We won’t have a park ticket the first day. We are looking to ride the monorail over to MK for MNSSHP. Would riding a bus to the front of Epcot be easiest?

Take a bus from BC to MK. You can’t get to the front of Epcot from BC using Disney transportation. (You can walk through Epcot from the IG to the monorail, but you need a park ticket.)

Take a bus from BC to MK. You can’t get to the front of Epcot from BC using Disney transportation. (You can walk through Epcot from the IG to the monorail, but you need a park ticket.)
Bummer. We really wanted to ride the monorail.

Leave a little early for the party, and ride the monorail round trip from MK. That’ll take you around the lake past CR, Poly and GF. If you have enough time, get off at the TTC and ride the monorail to Epcot and back, then get back on the MK monorail to return to the party. The ride is free, and they don’t care why you’re riding or where/when you get off it.

You mean you can't get there using FREE Disney transportation. You do always have the option to take a Minnie Van or Uber to the front of Epcot, it's up to you whether the expense is worth it or not.

Has anyone done the "Painting in the Vineyard?" class? I am considering booking it and was wondering if there were any reviews here?

You mean you can't get there using FREE Disney transportation. You do always have the option to take a Minnie Van or Uber to the front of Epcot, it's up to you whether the expense is worth it or not.

You could get to the front of EPCOT for "free", but it is convoluted. Get to DHS by walking or boat, ride the bus from DHS to EPCOT. From the bus, go through security and up to the monorail. It would take time, but feasible. Much simpler to bus to MK and ride the monorail around the resort loop.

Page 1467

My daughter bailed on our July trip due to work she needs to do for her PhD program at OSU. I understand and didn't want to stress her out further. So, I convinced my sister and her two kids to go on vacation with me. First I was just going to take my niece (14) and nephew (16), but my sister wanted to go, too. Yay! My sister can only come for part of the time, so it'll be just me and the kids for the last couple of days. We needed to add a day at the beginning, but changing my original reservation to add one day at YC caused the price to skyrocket. I ended up reserving one night at Pop Century and then we'll move to YC CL for 8/3 through 8/7 (this change is final!). I'm so excited. My sister and her kids have never stayed at a Deluxe, so they are super pumped. I know the kids will love SAB. I got all the ticket and travel party changes made this morning. It's amazing how some finality to planning can put me in such a good mood. Now to plan for our Fast Passes!

Sounds fun!

I'll make sure the Be Our Guest list shows the changes.

:woohoo:

Going to be in Orlando in early September for work and sort of stumbled into a great deal on a pool/lagoon view room at Beach Club. So I guess I'm gonna stick around for the weekend. I'll be rolling solo but I was curious if anyone had any tips on the best way to request a king bed room? I know those aren't as plentiful as the two queens but since it's just me, I'd like to have the bigger bed with more space. I remember you used to be able to request through the app but I don't see it now. Should I just request on arrival? Any suggestions?

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

As others have indicated, call Disney Reservations with your request for a king bed.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

:cool1:

Dee so sorry we moved our trip one week due to so many snow days for the girls. We are now 6/6-6/11 YC CL girls only trip !

Hope you are having a fantastic time!!!

:goodvibes

Ummm I may have plans to book BCV for Epcot's in 2022 at the 11 month mark so guys are not alone in your insanity.

I don't have a 2022 yet. I'll pencil you in!

:thumbsup2

Southwest flights booked! Beach Club booked! My credit card hurts today! We are set to go to the Beach Club from December 26 to Jan 2. Haven’t been back in 2 years (the cold Christmas year). Here’s hoping for warm weather this year!

:welcome: back!

I'll add you to the list.

:cool2:

I know I saw it posted before but what are the time slots for the cabanas?

Those of you who have used them was it worth having?

Also, is it hard to get one booked? How far out do they realistically need to be booked? Whats the cancellation policy?

Have a stay at BCV in September and I am considering booking a cabana on a day where DH and I might get up super early to brave the SWGE crowds and just come back to hang at the pool/in a cabana all day until our dinner reservation that night. But our plan to do SWGE will depend on how early we'd actually have to get up to do it lol

We were able to book 2 full days in August and I believe it's from 10 am until 7pm.

I called in May and was able to easily book for 2 days. You can cancel 24 hours in advance or if the weather is too bad for a pool day, the pool will likely be closed and you will get a refund.

We were able to book 2 full days in August and I believe it's from 10 am until 7pm.

I called in May and was able to easily book for 2 days. You can cancel 24 hours in advance or if the weather is too bad for a pool day, the pool will likely be closed and you will get a refund.

Thank you! What number did you have to call?

This was about getting from Yacht Club or Beach Club to the front of Epcot. Sometimes you have to do that because you have a tour booked and it meets in the front of Epcot. (I believe in this case the person wanted to take the monorail to Magic Kingdom, and thought the best way to do that would be to get to the front of Epcot.)

In addition to Minnie Van or Uber or Lyft to get from hotel to the front of Epcot, you can have the valet parking person in front of the hotel wave over a cab for you, or call a cab if none are sitting there waiting for pasesngers. I just wanted to mention it because some people are not comfortable with Uber or Lyft, and Minnie Van might be either too expensive or not available when needed.

Other people have mentioned that if Epcot is open and if you have theme park admission that you will be using for Epcot that day (or a park hopper pass or Annual Pass), you can go through International Gateway and walk to the front of Epcot. However, if it's hot and sunny out this can zap your energy.

Thats great to hear. We have one booked in Aug

I totally just realized that I booked my cabana without the AP discount. *FACE PALM*!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter