Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Where is this note section on the MDE? I got paranoid and called Disney after receiving zero written confirmation. They said they don't send email confirmation either.
Also, nothing was charged on my credit card. I guess they don't charge until the rental day?
When I booked mine he added a note to my MDE and it lists my confirmation number too. When I pull up the my plans section on the MDE it’s listed first on the rental day. Then my fastpasses and ADR’s are listed. Again it a note not a reservation. When I choose it says my confirmation number and to check in by the Yachtman .
On the website under my Disney Experience it also lists the reservation with all the details

Last edited:
My cabana rental showed up on my cc right after I finished the rental phone call. The cabana rental with the confirmation showed up in my MDE at the same time.
Minnie 1222 you may want to call back to confirm your rental.

Special cupcake for Mother's Day available at Market at A&C and BC Marketplace:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxTaAG4FuyZ

Any guess as to the calories and fat and sugar counts?

D6QAxTEXoAAdhdz.jpg
I’m guessing a gazillion:scared1: calories unless you’re a mum then it would obviously be 0 calories 0 fat and 00 sugar :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

We will be checking in to BC CL two weeks from today. Will try to post lots of pictures when we return! We are taking DME for one of the first times. Will they put our bags in our resort if we're out at the pool? Or do we need to be there for luggage delivery? Thanks!

Hey friends, I keep forgetting to ask...any chance the Marketplace sells distilled water for DH’s CPAP machine? It’d be so much easier than packing bottles in his luggage.

:sunny:

So after thinking about it for a day or two, I called Guest Services back to see if there was any way we could stay at the YC. With having Moonlight Magic at Epcot one night and a lot of plans to spend our evenings at Epcot, we really wanted the convenience of being able to walk from the resort. Guest Services was able to move us back over the YC (I have no idea how - maybe they had been able to get enough people to move already?) so we are back at the Yacht Club for 5 nights starting next Sunday. :rolleyes1
I'm glad that you were able to switch back to the YC, as you had originally planned on staying at. We were given the chance to move from the BC to the GF a couple of years ago, and we jumped at the chance. Although we had a nice time at the GF, we regretted moving from the BC because it was just to hard to get to Epcot from the GF. The next time we stayed at the GF was a split stay with the BC, so we got the best of both resort locations. :)

My cabana rental showed up on my cc right after I finished the rental phone call. The cabana rental with the confirmation showed up in my MDE at the same time.

ditto for mine - it shows up on my plan for the day with 3 stars to the left of the entry which is the symbol used for Special Events & Tours. I did nothing to make it show up. The order appears to be in order of time. Our rental is an AM half day whcih starts at 10AM. We have something else at 8AM which shows up before the cabana rental. Our fast passes that day start at 4 so they show up after.

They have distilled water at the Marketplace but you have to ask for it. They don't have it on the shelves. :)

When we stayed at the Boardwalk last fall they had distilled water on the shelf and no spring water. I had to ask for Spring water. I almost purchased the distilled water by accident.

Any major difference btwn the club level at YC or BC. I know balconies are a difference, but any major differences btwn the lounges thrmselves, size, offerings?

We made some changes to our reservations and will stay 3 nights at the beach club instead of 2 at the WL in June
We book the new offer with the Gift Card.

A few questions.

We made our Reservations for the WL Stay and now i have to change a bit.
We hat a Dining Reservation at Crystal Palace for Breakfast at 9 am. How long is the transfer by Bus from the BC to MK?

We book a garden view room, do you have any tips for room request?

And any more tips for the Beach Club?

We will be at the beach club october 18 to the 30th. I just booked a Cabana for the Yacht/Beach Club. It says cabana 2? What does that mean the second cabana? Hopefully we will have better luck with the beach club cabana than the grand. We were at the grand last week and the cabana was infested with love bugs they gave us our money back. Hoping for a nice day in October so we can finally enjoy a down time day.

We will be staying at the Beach Club in a standard room for a week in November and am wondering what the best way is to make the best use of the 1456 pages of this thread? It is a bit intimidating! I started to read the first few pages, but then jumped to the end! One of the questions I have is about room requests. I see that many people suggest asking for a full balcony. I think location might be even more important to me. I stayed at the Beach Club (quite a few years ago) and remember walking down what seemed like endless hallways to get anywhere. What would be the best way to frame a request so that we have a shorter walk to things? Was thinking of asking for a room near an elevator, but am concerned that that might be noisy. Thanks.

We will be staying at the Beach Club in a standard room for a week in November and am wondering what the best way is to make the best use of the 1456 pages of this thread? It is a bit intimidating! I started to read the first few pages, but then jumped to the end! One of the questions I have is about room requests. I see that many people suggest asking for a full balcony. I think location might be even more important to me. I stayed at the Beach Club (quite a few years ago) and remember walking down what seemed like endless hallways to get anywhere. What would be the best way to frame a request so that we have a shorter walk to things? Was thinking of asking for a room near an elevator, but am concerned that that might be noisy. Thanks.

:welcome:

I'm glad you asked! (and it seems like you have already followed the advice below)

My recommendation is to check out the first page (particularly Post 1- intro, Post 13- FAQ and Post 14- Other Useful Info). Post 1 has an index of links so you can check out things of particular interest. Catch up on the last 10 pages or so of posts to see what's new. I try to update the first page as often as I can with any new info. Then, if there are other things you are interested in reading about, use the "search" feature.

And as always, please ask any questions you have if you need more info.

For a request, if the location is your primary concern then "Close to lobby, please" That will prioritize your room to be near the lobby/pool/transportation.

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15. What view category have you booked?

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter