Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

The Second Bedroom in this room had a King Bed, full bathroom, and seperate balcony. This room is more or less the same size as a standard YC room with a similar layout, generally speaking.

Looking into the room from the connecting door to the Living Room.
IMG_2419.jpeg

The door to the hallway is behind me in this pic. Bathroom with the normal sliding door to the left.
IMG_2389.jpeg

Standard fridge and coffee setup in this room.
IMG_2385.jpeg

IMG_2384.jpeg

IMG_2387.jpeg

The toilet in this room had a pull-down HC-accessible bar. Up position.
IMG_2751.jpeg

Down position.
IMG_2752.jpeg

Not a ton of privacy on this balcony.
IMG_2727.jpeg

But a nice nighttime view looking left...
IMG_2758.jpeg

And a panorama...
IMG_2862.jpeg

So, that's about it on Room 3209 / 2 Bedroom Suite-Club Level Access.

Some overall thoughts:

- Lots of space, the bedrooms being on either side of the suite would be good for traveling families/couples that want some separation.
- I'm biased, but I like CL at YC a lot, so that's always nice. It is a long'ish, but pretty easy trek to the lounge from this room. You could have a longer walk at the end of the CL floor for some rooms.
- Three full bathrooms would really come in handy for some traveling parties. A combination of showers and tubs helps with adults/little ones as well.
- Good central room location within the context of the resort - easy to get to everything.
- Reasonably good views from both bedrooms, although the balconies are kind of small'ish. I think maybe I was expecting a bigger "wow" balcony with the suites, but that's not the case with this particular suite type. It's OK.
- No full-sized fridge and no full-sized sink, there are other WDW suites that have more of a real kitchen if that is something that is important to you.

Always happy to answer any questions, just let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
enhance

Some overall thoughts:

- Lots of space, the bedrooms being on either side of the suite would be good for traveling families/couples that want some separation.
- I'm biased, but I like CL at YC a lot, so that's always nice. It is a long'ish, but pretty easy trek to the lounge from this room. You could have a longer walk at the end of the CL floor for some rooms.
- Three full bathrooms would really come in handy for some traveling parties. A combination of showers and tubs helps with adults/little ones as well.
- Good central room location within the context of the resort - easy to get to everything.
- Reasonably good views from both bedrooms, although the balconies are kind of small'ish. I think maybe I was expecting a bigger "wow" balcony with the suites, but that's not the case with this particular suite type. It's OK.
- No full-sized fridge and no full-sized sink, there are other WDW suites that have more of a real kitchen if that is something that is important to you.

I just walked past YC and like woodnymph I was wondering about those windows lol.

Love the pix!

Yesterday’s wine I grabbed in the Marketplace is Parker Staion Pinot Noir. The complimentary wine with the Illuminations dining package? The same Pinot Noir.

So I am glad I know that is a nice wine after my poolside sampling yesterday.

We walked to HS today. It was an easy walk! Room 7:56( shortly before we left) by boat dock 8:03 by the big BOARDWALK sign at start of walkway 8:08: at park entrance around 8:15 and in line for Starbucks 8:28.

Parks are busy so we did 3 rr then boated to Epcot for TT that broke so we can do tonight instead. We took a bus to OKW and boated from there to DS. Then we shopped and had blaze pizza and now it’s nap time.

I do love Disney boats on a mad busy day, so relaxing.!

I forgot , we just got back and the maid replaced the big tubes of shampoo , body wash and conditioner, I did leave a tip so maybe that helps.

Most resorts don’t replace with the larger tubes so I liked that. Now I have a set for dh as a thank you for my trip :)

Some overall thoughts:

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!!!

:thanks:

@natebenma

Yes, there is still ice cream in the BC club lounge, in a freezer at the back corner of the food area. Edy’s half-pints, chocolate and vanilla. Plus lemonade ice bars.

I am working diligently to eat my own body weight in chocolate ice cream, however, so they may rethink that for future guests.

And in addition to the toiletries that trishadono posted, our bathroom has sunscreen and aloe gel, maybe a few other items? They’re stingier with the restocks, though.

@natebenma

Yes, there is still ice cream in the BC club lounge, in a freezer at the back corner of the food area. Edy’s half-pints, chocolate and vanilla. Plus lemonade ice bars.

I am working diligently to eat my own body weight in chocolate ice cream, however, so they may rethink that for future guests.

And in addition to the toiletries that trishadono posted, our bathroom has sunscreen and aloe gel, maybe a few other items? They’re stingier with the restocks, though.
Sounds like a fun trip ! Eat all the icecream you want , it’s birthday weekend !

On this past Tuesday's DisUnplugged Podcast, Pete was raving about a candle company named Magic Candles. He even gave a code (Disneyinfo) for 15% off. They make candles that smell like different Disney Resorts, rides, etc. Of course, I had to buy the one called Beach Resort. It really smells like I am sitting in the lobby of the Beach Club and is making me very happy.

On this past Tuesday's DisUnplugged Podcast, Pete was raving about a candle company named Magic Candles. He even gave a code (Disneyinfo) for 15% off. They make candles that smell like different Disney Resorts, rides, etc. Of course, I had to buy the one called Beach Resort. It really smells like I am sitting in the lobby of the Beach Club and is making me very happy.
Omg I can’t believe there’s one for Rome burning. I always tell Dh I love that smell.

I have several of these and they’re really good. I got Rome Burning too because I love the smell, but I found out it’s only on the ride. There’s something about your house smelling like it’s burning down that kind of ruins it.
I have nothing to add, but just want to say that this thread was "Smoking" today! Thanks for all of the pictures and experiences!

Last edited:
Lots of space, the bedrooms being on either side of the suite would be good for traveling families/couples that want some separation.
I'm surprised that both bedrooms have a king bed. But it makes it perfect for two couples. :)

There is a huge lack of ice cream at Walt Disney World. I'm glad to see that the BC is one of the few places that is sensible enough to stock their club lounges with it. ;)

Some overall thoughts:

Wow, what a great review! The room looks great. Did you decide if it will work for the trip you were scouting it for? If it will, we expect pictures of the master bath next time! :goodvibes

@natebenma

Have you tried calling mousekeeping and asking specifically for more toiletries? Last time I called and asked for more. They said which ones... I said all of them, but especially shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. I am still using those toiletries 3 years later.... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!