Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Good Morning!
I am heading to Orlando for a convention next week, and then spending three glorious days at the BC! This may seem like a strange question, but if anyone is there now, can you post a picture of the current refillable mug display at the BC Marketplace or the YC Ale and Compass store? Just wondering what colors they have there, and if the Holiday mugs have arrived. Do they still have the white handles or is there a new design? I was just looking through my mug collection and it needs an update!
Thanks!
I don't have a pic, but they both had blue, pink, purple, and red lids with white handles about two weeks ago. Only BC had the special Halloween mug at the time. Now that the holiday mug has been released, I imagine it will also be scarce. I am following threads on it in hopes of getting one for my early December trip. I have not seen BC/YC/BW being mentioned much. Most I see are reports at Poly and Pop.

What kind of coffee makers are in the YC rooms? I was just there in March, but I can’t recall if they are Keurigs. We were at Pop last month for a quick trip and those machines use pods. I did a search, but the most recent info was from 2016. Thanks.

What kind of coffee makers are in the YC rooms? I was just there in March, but I can’t recall if they are Keurigs. We were at Pop last month for a quick trip and those machines use pods. I did a search, but the most recent info was from 2016. Thanks.
YC has Keurigs post refurb

random question when we stayed club level there was a nespresso maker in the lounge. My dad really enjoyed getting coffee from there. Does anyone know what model know it was?

random question when we stayed club level there was a nespresso maker in the lounge. My dad really enjoyed getting coffee from there. Does anyone know what model know it was?

I don't but there is a picture of it on Page 1, Post 12. Hope that helps.

:)

I don't but there is a picture of it on Page 1, Post 12. Hope that helps.

:)
I think it might be this: Nespresso Gemini CS200 Pro Commercial Coffee Maker. Nespresso has a wide variety of machines!

s-l640.jpg

With folks forecasting the horrors of crowds using the international Gateway when the sky tram opens, I was reminded of our first stay at YC back in 1992. There was only Yacht and Beach, Swan & Dolphin. Where the BWI is was a green wall. The friendship boat only went to HS. The S&D folks had bus to Epcot main entrance. It really was our own private entrance to Epcot.

With folks forecasting the horrors of crowds using the international Gateway when the sky tram opens, I was reminded of our first stay at YC back in 1992. There was only Yacht and Beach, Swan & Dolphin. Where the BWI is was a green wall. The friendship boat only went to HS. The S&D folks had bus to Epcot main entrance. It really was our own private entrance to Epcot.
:rotfl2:When I previewed your post in my email, it said "....horrors of "crows" using the IG..." and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why CROWS would be a problem at the IG..... ha ha ha... so glad to see that it's not just me that makes fat finger mistakes and doesn't catch them right away..... :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

9 Days until our first stay at BCV! Thank you for all of the information on this thread. It has been used MANY times in planning this trip!

With an early flight getting in at 10:00, and the BCV not ready until 4:00, how would you spend your non-park time in the BC/YC/BW area? We have three kids (10,8 & 5) and will bring pool clothes. But in case of rain or if it's chilly, I would like some other options! We will be at Disney Springs later in the week so we don't want to head there on our first day. We will eat QS lunch & dinner on arrival day, if that helps.

Thanks in advance!!

9 Days until our first stay at BCV! Thank you for all of the information on this thread. It has been used MANY times in planning this trip!

With an early flight getting in at 10:00, and the BCV not ready until 4:00, how would you spend your non-park time in the BC/YC/BW area? We have three kids (10,8 & 5) and will bring pool clothes. But in case of rain or if it's chilly, I would like some other options! We will be at Disney Springs later in the week so we don't want to head there on our first day. We will eat QS lunch & dinner on arrival day, if that helps.

Well, I don't have kids but I like to look in all of the Quick Service places to check out the cupcakes, and then choose the one which looks the best. Beach Club Marketplace, the Ale & Compass quick service place in the Yacht Club, the Boardwalk Bakery and the big gift shop on the BoardWalk. That big gift shop on the BoardWalk often has the best selection. If your kids like ice cream, you can check out the ice cream place on the BoardWalk.

The BoardWalk has a Community Hall which is open to everyone. It has games and things to do.

There is a game room at Yacht & Beach Club.

The BCV building has two common rooms off the lobby area. There is one which has doors that lead out to the pool. The other one (across the little lobby from that room) had a pool table in it; I don't know if it still does. The Solarium, which is across from the Beach Club Marketplace, sometimes has activities and sometimes is just open to hang out.

You never know when your room will be ready. Watch for a text, an email, a call. Check in the My Disney Experience app. Go to the front desk to ask. Sometimes your room is ready and you get no notification. Sometimes your room is ready in the morning. Sometimes it's well after 4:00. I know it's the official time, but really there is nothing magic about the 4:00 time in terms of whether or not your room will be ready for you.

Are Uber's allowed at Disney resorts? Or just the cab service that is out in front of the resort?

thanks

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Yes, Uber and Lyft are everywhere! Note that there are designated pick up and drop off spots at the Parks and Disney Springs. It's not to the front door or front of the Disney Springs restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!