Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

So I may be imagining things, but I thought I saw earlier this week a phone number on the first page of this thread to call in room requests for the BC...which now I cannot seem to find. Can someone point me in direction of where I could find that number, or better just list the number?

Thank you!

There is the regular reservations phone number: (407) 939-1936

The number for the Beach Club, which you can find in Post 8 on Page 1 is (407) 934-8000

There have been mixed opinions about whether this number gets you to the Beach Club or to a central phone bank.

::yes::

So I may be imagining things, but I thought I saw earlier this week a phone number on the first page of this thread to call in room requests for the BC...which now I cannot seem to find. Can someone point me in direction of where I could find that number, or better just list the number?
Thank you!

As Dee noted, you can phone in your room requests (if checking in within nine days) to:
(407) 934-8000

They will ask for your name, resort, and check-in date (no need for confirmation number). Unlike the central reservations number, this contact will take your room requests, even if you booked through a TA or third party. You will speak with a CM who handles requests/questions for a few specific Disney resorts.

If you want to add room requests for a stay further out than nine days, and you booked directly thru Disney, you can call central reservations, at:

(407) 939-5277

The room assigners normally work on assigning guest rooms between three to five days prior to check-in date.

Plan accordingly if you (like I) have a special needs family member who needs a straw to drink.
Thank you. We arrive Thursday. I have packed straws, but DARN I hate throwing in one more thing. :hmghost: Have mercy! Half of our luggage is already medical supplies. No, I'm thankful to be going and will focus there.

As Dee noted, you can phone in your room requests (if checking in within nine days) to:
(407) 934-8000

They will ask for your name, resort, and check-in date (no need for confirmation number). Unlike the central reservations number, this contact will take your room requests, even if you booked through a TA or third party. You will speak with a CM who handles requests/questions for a few specific Disney resorts.

If you want to add room requests for a stay further out than nine days, and you booked directly thru Disney, you can call central reservations, at:

(407) 939-5277

The room assigners normally work on assigning guest rooms between three to five days prior to check-in date.

Would this phone number work for the Yacht Club too or not? Thanks.

Would this phone number work for the Yacht Club too or not? Thanks.
No the YC is (407) 934-8000. The resorts are grouped in blocks and the YC and BC are in different groups.

Note: this number is only to be used when you are within 9 days of a stay and not for example 6 months before you arrive at Disney.

ETA: note

Dave

Last edited:
Page 1303-1305

Are there any pool floatie restrictions at SAB or at the water parks? I have a special needs kiddo with some unique floaties but want to be sure they’re allowed before I pack them.

I want to be clear that I do not know Disney’s official policy on the matter and I’m sure some of what’s allowed is at the discretion of the life guard so YMMV.

This past week I noticed pool noodles, “puddle jumpers” (life vests with sleeves attached), life vests in addition to the ones Disney supplies, and floats for an infant (like a round floatie but with leg holes and a sun shade- I may not be describing this well) were allowed in SAB (in the swimming areas, I did not notice what went on in the lazy river section).

If your son needs any special floatie it can’t hurt to call and confirm (and jot down the name of who you speak with and when) just to be safe.

This is good info ^^^

When I last asked a lifeguard, several years ago, this was the answer I received:

"Outside floats are not permitted for adults in SAB. Pool noodles, either from home or purchased at the Beach Club Marketplace for around $4* each, may be used in SAB. Young children may use floats that surround their body if an adult is within arm's reach. These rules are subject to change and may be affected by crowd conditions.

Child and adult life jackets are permitted in the pool and are available at no charge poolside at SAB. If SAB runs out of adult life jackets or doesn't have them for some reason, the marina can provide life jackets for use at SAB at no charge.

Single and Double tubes for the lazy river and pool are now available in the water up for grabs without a rental fee."

*now $5

It is possible that other unique floaties would be allowed or exceptions would be made, but I'm not sure how to get an answer you can trust prior to being there, because I suspect, that the answer may vary from lifeguard to lifeguard on duty.

:fish:

:welcome: to posting on the thread.

Thank you so much for the Beach Club Villa pathway pictures!

:goodvibes

Hi. Just returned from an amazing first stay at the YC. It was me and my daughter and we stayed 6 nights in a standard view room. We had room 3114 - a corner room and it was breathtaking! 2 windows, a full balcony, the bathroom had glass shower doors and a sliding barn door to allow for privacy in the sink area. Lots of storage - closet and dresser. The only (small) drawback was no daybed. But since it was just the two of us, we each had our own bed and didn't miss the day bed.

We have stayed at BC three times, Polynesian three times, GF, WL and AKL many times - the Yacht Club is hands down our favorite of them all! The energy of the resort is calm and relaxing. The lobby scent is amazing! The rooms are beautiful. I can't wait to stay there again. I'll try to post some room photos shortly.

:welcome:

So glad to hear you loved your stay at the Yacht Club!

Thank you so much for the pictures and review of your room. I don't think I have any of the side chair and ottoman, so I appreciate you sharing this with us.

Any chance you have a picture of the view from your balcony?

:thumbsup2

At BC. Been up since about 5am listening to painting contractors (I face the valet, 4th floor (of five - 2 rooms below me and club room above)). (While actual painting is quiet, the trucks aren’t - they are painting the high wood structures above the valet parking area, so trucks that extend up to lift the workers are moved into place and extended. And something that sounds like a generator runs at times. And the frequent truck back up beeping noise.)

The note in the room says painting “will be taking place” 9am-5pm. I was banking on being able to sleep until at least 7am when we couldn’t nap yesterday due to many hours of even louder construction related noise.

I understand they want to make it look nice for future guests. But there is plenty of room around their work area for a vehicle (even a fire truck) to drive through. (We often look down there during the day - it’s not so busy that just one lane would cause problems imo). They didn’t have to do this before 7am. Or they could have left a note warning us of it, so I would have change the night I stayed out late to see fireworks.

That really sucks!!!

I hope you had an opportunity to talk to resort management about the noisy disruption during your stay.

:headache:

WhoHoo! We arrive Saturday!

It's here!

Have a fantastic trip!

:cool2:

We arrive Sunday, I CAN'T WAIT

Literally! It's your middle name.

Wishing you a magical trip.

:cool1:

No the YC is (407) 934-8000. The resorts are grouped in blocks and the YC and BC are in different groups.

Note: this number is only to be used when you are within 9 days of a stay and not for example 6 months before you arrive at Disney.

ETA: note

Dave

Thanks for the reminder! I'll add that to the posts where I have the numbers.

:thumbsup2

You know you made the right choice adding BCV as a home resort, when you are staying at the gorgeous BRV and trek over to eat at B&C 2x & 1x to sample the new ice cream place on the BW :o

Only 6.5 months til our BCV stay

You know you made the right choice adding BCV as a home resort, when you are staying at the gorgeous BRV and trek over to eat at B&C 2x & 1x to sample the new ice cream place on the BW :o

Only 6.5 months til our BCV stay

When I was at CCV last month, I wished every day that I had booked BCV or BWV. I had thought I should try someplace new. Dumb idea.

We just returned from a GREAT stay at BC, our long-time favorite resort (though we now love GF and Poly too!). We normally stay CL, but this trip we decided to try something different and my two DD15's wanted to do DDP, so I booked the Free Dining with a garden/woods view BC room. What a perfect place for the dining plan! We all loved the beverage machine at Market Place (coke freestyle?) - wow did we get our money's worth right there!!

We got our room requests (daybed and near lobby) and we also had a full balcony! Wonderful room - 2632. Just a walk down the stairs into the lobby to the Market Place. I hesitate to ever post negativities so I'm not going to get into detail, but we did find items in our room that must've belonged to previous guests :sick:. I gave to CM on our check-out day and she reported it and also called down the housekeeping supervisor. There was a receipt with a name on it, so they should be able to match the name up to the previous guests, and my hope is that they'll return the toys and other items to the rightful owners.

We had no construction/work in sight from our room which we appreciated! There was work happening all around, though. No bother to us, but while laying at pool, we had a full view. Also while eating Market Place breakfast outside, we watched them doing patchwork and painting in that area. Then also at the "front" entrance where you go out for the bus stop. I'm glad they're keeping BC looking great! But just beware they are sort of everywhere - lol. Didn't bother us at all, though.

We were so happy to have this stay at our beloved BC. The smell is still the same, everything was just as we remembered. We did have a brief stay last November mainly for CP/Epcot, but only 2 nights and then we moved to RPC. But just staying those 2 nights sort of hit a soft spot and I couldn't wait to book a longer trip there again.

Our room view. 2632 Garden/Woods view.
2632 room view.png

Nice stock of toiletries. Very difficult to get replenishments, though. We go through a lot of shampoo and conditioner, and one a day just wasn't enough.
toiletries.png
toiletries 2.png

View from our lounge chairs in top section at pool:
pool.png

We received chocolates and a nice letter thanking us for being return guests:
chocolates.png
chocolates 2.png

Painting/work happening in front:
front 3.png
front 2.png

Bonus pic: Can't believe I went on this, but Slinky is super fun! Especially at night. Great perk to staying at BC having this cute Toy Story Land nearby!
slinky.png

Attachments

• front.png
    front.png
    385.2 KB · Views: 7
Back from our 1st visit to the Beach club and we loved it! The pool was amazing and we loved the restaurants. The walk to Epcot through the side door was Amazing! We even had a view of the Epcot illuminations fireworks from our room!!! GArden/woods view Room 3528 with 2 queen beds and a twin bed pull out couch.

Question for you Disney guys- I have a 3 day park hopper that I got from AAA. I have already added the ticket to my reservation, can I call Disney and add 2 or 3 more days to the ticket? We will be staying at BC for 3 nights then Bonnet Creek for 5 nights. I don't want to wait until we get to Florida- I want to be able to make my FP choices at 30 days out from when we get at Bonnet Creek. I need to have a ticket to be able to FP's right?

Question for you Disney guys- I have a 3 day park hopper that I got from AAA. I have already added the ticket to my reservation, can I call Disney and add 2 or 3 more days to the ticket? We will be staying at BC for 3 nights then Bonnet Creek for 5 nights. I don't want to wait until we get to Florida- I want to be able to make my FP choices at 30 days out from when we get at Bonnet Creek. I need to have a ticket to be able to FP's right?
For a prompt and reliable answer, I suggest you post your inquiry on this thread:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/all-about-tickets-upgrades.3570721/

We just returned from a GREAT stay at BC, our long-time favorite resort (though we now love GF and Poly too!). We normally stay CL, but this trip we decided to try something different and my two DD15's wanted to do DDP, so I booked the Free Dining with a garden/woods view BC room. What a perfect place for the dining plan! We all loved the beverage machine at Market Place (coke freestyle?) - wow did we get our money's worth right there!!

We got our room requests (daybed and near lobby) and we also had a full balcony! Wonderful room - 2632. Just a walk down the stairs into the lobby to the Market Place. I hesitate to ever post negativities so I'm not going to get into detail, but we did find items in our room that must've belonged to previous guests :sick:. I gave to CM on our check-out day and she reported it and also called down the housekeeping supervisor. There was a receipt with a name on it, so they should be able to match the name up to the previous guests, and my hope is that they'll return the toys and other items to the rightful owners.

We had no construction/work in sight from our room which we appreciated! There was work happening all around, though. No bother to us, but while laying at pool, we had a full view. Also while eating Market Place breakfast outside, we watched them doing patchwork and painting in that area. Then also at the "front" entrance where you go out for the bus stop. I'm glad they're keeping BC looking great! But just beware they are sort of everywhere - lol. Didn't bother us at all, though.

We were so happy to have this stay at our beloved BC. The smell is still the same, everything was just as we remembered. We did have a brief stay last November mainly for CP/Epcot, but only 2 nights and then we moved to RPC. But just staying those 2 nights sort of hit a soft spot and I couldn't wait to book a longer trip there again.

Our room view. 2632 Garden/Woods view.
View attachment 347520

Nice stock of toiletries. Very difficult to get replenishments, though. We go through a lot of shampoo and conditioner, and one a day just wasn't enough.
View attachment 347521
View attachment 347522

View from our lounge chairs in top section at pool:
View attachment 347523

We received chocolates and a nice letter thanking us for being return guests:
View attachment 347525
View attachment 347524

Painting/work happening in front:
View attachment 347527
View attachment 347526

Bonus pic: Can't believe I went on this, but Slinky is super fun! Especially at night. Great perk to staying at BC having this cute Toy Story Land nearby!
View attachment 347529

AWESOME!!!!!

Reactions: TJA
We are headed to YC on Saturday 10/6 for a week. My inlaws are driving down from a few hours away in flordia for one night stay on Thursday night at YC. Do you think I can just request a king room for them at the front desk when we get there on Saturday?

We are headed to YC on Saturday 10/6 for a week. My inlaws are driving down from a few hours away in flordia for one night stay on Thursday night at YC. Do you think I can just request a king room for them at the front desk when we get there on Saturday?

If it's important to them, why would you wait that long? If you request on a Saturday and they arrive on a Thursday, that's 5 days. My understanding is that rooms are assigned at about 5 days, so that seems like you would be cutting it close. If it were me and I had booked the room for them, I would pick up the phone now and call 407-W-DISNEY to put in the request. If I had booked for them using a travel agent, I would call the travel agent now and tell the travel agent to put in the request.

If inlaws booked the room themselves, I don't know if you are allowed to make a request for them.

If it's important to them, why would you wait that long? If you request on a Saturday and they arrive on a Thursday, that's 5 days. My understanding is that rooms are assigned at about 5 days, so that seems like you would be cutting it close. If it were me and I had booked the room for them, I would pick up the phone now and call 407-W-DISNEY to put in the request. If I had booked for them using a travel agent, I would call the travel agent now and tell the travel agent to put in the request.

If inlaws booked the room themselves, I don't know if you are allowed to make a request for them.
Thanks!!! I did request a king room when I booked it. My question was more do I need to call the yacht club number too 9 days before or can I just remind the front desk when we get there Saturday morning. I will put a reminder in my phone a few days before we leave to call that number for the yacht club.

Thanks!!! I did request a king room when I booked it. My question was more do I need to call the yacht club number too 9 days before or can I just remind the front desk when we get there Saturday morning. I will put a reminder in my phone a few days before we leave to call that number for the yacht club.

If you called in your request, I would not request it again. What I might do is call 1-407-W-DISNEY and ask them if I remembered to give them the room request. That way you can find out what they have in their records. The person typing in your request could have made a mistake; this way you can check it. But I personally don't keep making the same request. I think, in life in general, if you keep making the same request that just makes you annoying. It does not make the person on the other end more likely to do what you are requesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter