Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Are you officially booked (Bounceback?)

:goodvibes
Returned home -now doing laundry and unpacking- ugh!
Yes, we are officially booked with a bounceback and Free dining upgrade to regular plan as we bouncebacked to PORS. That is official. I'm waiting to see if there are any special offers coming out for a Beach Club stay to add on at the end of our bounceback. We love to finish our vacation at the BC as it's so relaxing. This trip we tried out the quiet pool for the first time and loved it! Way less busy than SAB (but we still loved SAB, they're just very different). As soon as we book for BC I will post here to get on the Be Our Guest list. I'm thinking it will be August 16-19 probably.

Can anyone tell me the hours of the Friendship boats to Epcot and Hollywood Studios? Trying to plan my mornings! When we stayed at BC last time we just walked to both parks, but it looks like that will take much longer now from YC with the new path.

Please add me to the Be Our Guest list for Monday, September 10, at Yacht Club Standard View.

We’re staying off property that week, but obtained an AP rate of $240 for one night at YC. So we’ll Lyft over Monday morning to YC and check-in. Afterwards, we’ll visit Epcot for F&W on Monday, and probably DHS for Toy Story Land on Tuesday. Then Lyft back to our off property location Tuesday night.

Please remove me from the Be Our Guest list. We decided to expand our onsite stay from one night to three, but the only YC room available for all three nights was a Club level. So we’ve switched to BW because they had a Standard room available for a good price. YC is one of my favorite resorts, and I’m bummed that I’m not staying there, but BW is a good consolation prize.

We are going on a cruise in October and have an early flight (arriving at 8:15) coming into Orlando the day before we embark. We would like to spend the day at a WDW and enjoy the day at a resort or DS. We have never stayed at BC. Originally we talked about doing a water park, but that seems like a bit much for our family. That's why we were thinking of staying our one night at BC. How is the pool? Are you able to see any of Epcot's fireworks from the hotel?

We are going on a cruise in October and have an early flight (arriving at 8:15) coming into Orlando the day before we embark. We would like to spend the day at a WDW and enjoy the day at a resort or DS. We have never stayed at BC. Originally we talked about doing a water park, but that seems like a bit much for our family. That's why we were thinking of staying our one night at BC. How is the pool? Are you able to see any of Epcot's fireworks from the hotel?
Storm Along Bay is a great pool and a good place for a pool day. You can't go wrong with staying at BC or YC. :)

You can see fireworks from Illuminations from many places around the resort. If you stand on the bridge between the BC and the Boardwalk you'll get both a good fireworks view and will be able to hear the music perfectly. The bridge is really close to Epcot.

You can also see the high fireworks from DHS from several places, too.

Can anyone tell me the hours of the Friendship boats to Epcot and Hollywood Studios? Trying to plan my mornings! When we stayed at BC last time we just walked to both parks, but it looks like that will take much longer now from YC with the new path.
I believe that they start running one hour before park opening.

has anyone noticed if BC has the refillable soap and shampoo dispensers installed yet? I just read the update on DFB and it looks like boardwalk has them installed so I was curious if BC has them yet. Also if anyone seen the halloween refill mugs yet since the first MNNSHP happened.

has anyone noticed if BC has the refillable soap and shampoo dispensers installed yet? I just read the update on DFB and it looks like boardwalk has them installed so I was curious if BC has them yet. Also if anyone seen the halloween refill mugs yet since the first MNNSHP happened.

We are here now (just arrived this morning.) We have a two bedroom villa and the refillable soaps are NOT here. We arrived late last night in Orlando so we did a one night sleep at POP and the refillables were there. Also, no Halloween mugs here yet (or at POP.) Guest services wasn't sure when they were arriving. It's just the regular old mugs here now.

We are here now (just arrived this morning.) We have a two bedroom villa and the refillable soaps are NOT here. We arrived late last night in Orlando so we did a one night sleep at POP and the refillables were there. Also, no Halloween mugs here yet (or at POP.) Guest services wasn't sure when they were arriving. It's just the regular old mugs here now.

Ok! thank you so much for letting me know. I'm two weeks away and I cant wait!!

ALSO ALSO: What is the size of the safe at BC currently? is it one that is in a wall upright with a large door or a newer one that is laying down on a flat surface and has a small door that you slide items into? I noticed that POP has different safes than when I stayed at AKL and CSR. I want to make sure I leave anything that wont fit in there at home.

We are deciding to stay at BC or BCV. Price is the same. We are DVC but have stayed at both resorts before and always enjoyed our stays. I am leaning towards BCV because we are only 2 adults so the couch vs extra bed would be nice. Am I missing anything else?

We are deciding to stay at BC or BCV. Price is the same. We are DVC but have stayed at both resorts before and always enjoyed our stays. I am leaning towards BCV because we are only 2 adults so the couch vs extra bed would be nice. Am I missing anything else?

I think almost all BCV rooms have regular balconies but lots of BC rooms only have little balconies.

Microwave, toaster, kitchen sink at BCV.

Different type of coffemaker.

No good views at BCV.

Somehow missed the 30 day mark, so popping in to say...only 25 more days til we come home!!!! :yay:

Magic bands, well band, arrived today. They somehow missed sending my mom's, so only mine showed up. Fortunately we're far enough out that there's more than enough time for them to send her a new one. Still got her in a panic for the afternoon though! Never thought I'd be happy we have so much time before our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!