Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Beaches and Cream now offers carry-out of adult beverages and floats. No carry-out of the guest, however, after partaking.

Adult Hard Floats & Beverages

New Belgium Fat Tire (16-oz can) $9.25

Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit (16-oz can) $9.25

Not Your Father's Hard Root Beer (12-oz bottle) $8.25

Heineken (16-oz can) $8.00

Bud Light (16-oz aluminum bottle) $7.25

Guinness (14.9-oz can) $8.00

Ace Pineapple Hard Cider (12-oz bottle) $9.50

Yuengling (16-oz can) $8.00

Placido Pinot Grigio, Veneto Glass $9.00

Canyon Road Merlot, California Glass $9.00

S'mores
Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream, Amarula Cream Liqueur, and Bols Creme de Dark Cacao topped with Marshmallow, Chocolate Sauce, and Graham Crackers $12.50

Stout Float
Guinness Stout with Chocolate Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream $12.00

Tropical Sunrise Float
Ace Pineapple Hard Cider with Rainbow Sherbet $12.00

Grasshopper Float
Guinness Stout with Mint Chip Ice Cream $12.00

Orange Creamsicle
Henry's Hard Orange Soda with Vanilla Ice Cream $12.25

The Classic Root Beer Float
Not Your Father's Root Beer with Vanilla Ice Cream $12.25
$12.00

Beaches and Cream now offers carry-out of adult beverages and floats. No carry-out of the guest, however, after partaking.

Adult Hard Floats & Beverages

New Belgium Fat Tire (16-oz can) $9.25

Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit (16-oz can) $9.25

Not Your Father's Hard Root Beer (12-oz bottle) $8.25

Heineken (16-oz can) $8.00

Bud Light (16-oz aluminum bottle) $7.25

Guinness (14.9-oz can) $8.00

Ace Pineapple Hard Cider (12-oz bottle) $9.50

Yuengling (16-oz can) $8.00

Placido Pinot Grigio, Veneto Glass $9.00

Canyon Road Merlot, California Glass $9.00

S'mores
Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream, Amarula Cream Liqueur, and Bols Creme de Dark Cacao topped with Marshmallow, Chocolate Sauce, and Graham Crackers $12.50

Stout Float
Guinness Stout with Chocolate Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream $12.00

Tropical Sunrise Float
Ace Pineapple Hard Cider with Rainbow Sherbet $12.00

Grasshopper Float
Guinness Stout with Mint Chip Ice Cream $12.00

Orange Creamsicle
Henry's Hard Orange Soda with Vanilla Ice Cream $12.25

The Classic Root Beer Float
Not Your Father's Root Beer with Vanilla Ice Cream $12.25
$12.00

I will be at the YC on Sunday, I may make it a personal mission to try all of these floats, will report back if still conscious and able to!

Excited to be heading back to the World this August for our 3rd Anniversary!! We'll be Aug 26 to Sept 5 at the YC. I'm super excited to see the renovated rooms. We stayed at the BC for our honeymoon in a renovated room and loved them but the YC rooms are looking great too!

Can anyone tell me what time the friendship boats start running from Beach Club to HS? We have an 8am PPO breakfast reservation.

Does the International Gateway Entrance (walking from BCV) open along with the main entrance of Epcot?

Does the International Gateway Entrance (walking from BCV) open along with the main entrance of Epcot?

Yes, at least that was our experience in May. On occasions during our many previous visits, the IG guests might get a five minute or so head start on the front of the park, but it hasn't been that way for a year or two. As with all things Disney--everything is subject to change but IG opens when the park opens. If the crowd starts to build at the gate, they will allow guests to enter and then be held at the top of the hill by the bridge to France. Guests are allowed to pass when the park opens.

Yes, at least that was our experience in May. On occasions during our many previous visits, the IG guests might get a five minute or so head start on the front of the park, but it hasn't been that way for a year or two. As with all things Disney--everything is subject to change but IG opens when the park opens. If the crowd starts to build at the gate, they will allow guests to enter and then be held at the top of the hill by the bridge to France. Guests are allowed to pass when the park opens.

I’m curious to see what affect the gondolas have on IG crowds when they become operational.

I fear those days are numbered with the gondolas opening.

I think you're right. As predominately MK resort people, we found IG's ease of entrance the only draw to that side. After the gondolas turn that area into typical WDW chaos, there may not be any reason for us to stay over there again.

Yes, that is completely my concern! That the IG crowds will become unbearable once the gondolas become operational. YC is one of my favorite resorts because of the IG, but that will change if IG becomes unmanageable.

I’m surprised they haven’t started expanding IG to handle more guests.

Can anyone tell me what time the friendship boats start running from Beach Club to HS? We have an 8am PPO breakfast reservation.
The official Times Guide always states the Friendship boats start service 30 minutes before park opening until 1 hr after park close. @shoreward posted earlier that the interval between Friendships has been reduced from ~20 minutes to ~`15 minutes now that TSL has opened.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter