Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Not yet. Trying to round up a copy. Have you asked Disney Signature Service if they can email one to you?

:goodvibes
They don’t work on Sunday’s do they? If I email them I won’t hear back from
Them until I’m there :P I think. But I will anyway :D

As far as the Activity Calendar goes, what are the following?

-Seaside Sunday
-Tidalwave Tuesday
-Fun in the Sun Friday

Are these all activities over on the beach? Do they change each of these days? Thanks!!

Signature Services replied!!! Here is June’s Activity Calendar.
https://disneyparks.zendesk.com/att...0/?name=Yacht+and+Beach_Rec+Cal+June+2018.pdf

Thank you for posting!

We will be there Wednesday and I showed the activities to my kids. Anyone have any more info on:

- Shell We Paint?
- Candy Sink?
- Design Vacation Pillow?

We did the tie die shirts on our last visit 2 years ago and they want to do it again, but
I wasn’t sure about these others and my searches didn’t pull up very much.

Beach Club Marketplace Order Form for DVC Members, February 2017
posting for link on Page 1, Post 6

Afternoon Tea in Solarium, 2016 (Now Discontinued)
posting for historical purposes
An afternoon tea will be offered in the Crescent Solarium beginning in February 2016. There will be both savory and sweet treats available, along with both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The tea is offered on 2/11-2/14, 3/24-3/29, 5/5-5/8 and 9/1-9/5 and reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE.

Breaking News- additional dates added, March 2016. Here are the scheduled dates:

March 25-29, April 14-17, May 5-8, June 16-19, July 1-4, Aug 11-14, Sept 1-5

starting from June 16, Guests will once again be able to enjoy the "Afternoon Tea" event at Disney’s Beach Club Resort in the beautiful Crescent Solarium.

The tranquil, comfortable solarium overlooking Crescent Gardens provides an elegant setting for Guests to enjoy classic afternoon tea, savories and sweets, such as house-made scones, petite sandwiches, and some pastries. Alcoholic beverages will also be available for purchase during this limited-time event.

Future "Afternoon Tea" dates include the following (tea will be served from 1-5 p.m.):

• June 16-19
    • July 1-4
    • August 11-14
    • Sept. 1-5
http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2016/06/afternoon-tea-event-at-disneys-beach.html

As far as the Activity Calendar goes, what are the following?

-Seaside Sunday
-Tidalwave Tuesday
-Fun in the Sun Friday

Are these all activities over on the beach? Do they change each of these days? Thanks!!

Thank you for posting!

We will be there Wednesday and I showed the activities to my kids. Anyone have any more info on:

- Shell We Paint?
- Candy Sink?
- Design Vacation Pillow?

We did the tie die shirts on our last visit 2 years ago and they want to do it again, but
I wasn’t sure about these others and my searches didn’t pull up very much.

We haven't seen much info on these activities other than what has appeared on past Recreation Calendars. If anyone who has participated in these activities could offer info, reviews and especially pictures, I would appreciate it!

Seaside Sunday
Join us on the Big Beach for games, music and arts & crafts and seaside fun!

Tidal Wave Tuesday
???

Fun in the Sun Fridays
???

:sunny:

Back from our Beach Club visit 5/20-23.

I was posting about adding adult ds which we did before we checked in. I didn't do the online check in. what I really wanted was a room close to the elevator. We booked garden view. close to elevator is not a check in option? Wish it was.

we walked our luggage over from the Swan. Our room was ready but they said it was far from the elevator. Dh - says can't you see dw is handicapped lol. I use the wheelchair as a walker. Well they gave us anniversary buttons and a great room on the 3rd floor. It was the corner room right by the sofa near the elevator. Had two queens and a daybed. The regular bed was actually better than the heavenly bed.

buses ware good.
housekeeping was fine. They called dh for a room check and ds was sick and we left the dnd sign on for him.

swam twice. Once they had gates up? Saw the t shirt painting and one kid playing jenga in the lobby.

ate cape May dinner, yachtsman for our anniversary dinner. I did not appreciate our servers comments. He bordered on annoying. Grabbed breakfast and a few snacks at the marketplace.

there are 9 laptop safes and dh got one for check out day. They gave him a key. His laptop belongs to the gov. So he has to follow rules.

Loved watching the male artist in the lobby. Very talented!

all in all it was a great stay but glad we had an ap discount. The deluxe prices are getting pretty steep.

Back from our Beach Club visit 5/20-23.

there are 9 laptop safes and dh got one for check out day. They gave him a key. His laptop belongs to the gov. So he has to follow rules.

all in all it was a great stay but glad we had an ap discount. The deluxe prices are getting pretty steep.

What is a laptop safe?

I certainly agree about the prices! Without a discount of some type the deluxes are getting out of hand! Actually, even with a discount they are out of hand, but they haven't gotten to where we won't pay then - yet!

Because of my room saga i was able to view a few rooms and made a mental note of them.

4656 day bed, Juliet balcony
4618 full balcony no day bed
4622 day bed, Juliet balcony, roman blinds
3618 day bed, Juliet balcony

We viewed 2 more but I've forgotten the numbers!! 3680 i think was 1 with day bed Juliet balcony.

Xx

Because of my room saga i was able to view a few rooms and made a mental note of them.

4656 day bed, Juliet balcony
4618 full balcony no day bed
4622 day bed, Juliet balcony, roman blinds
3618 day bed, Juliet balcony

We viewed 2 more but I've forgotten the numbers!! 3680 i think was 1 with day bed Juliet balcony.

Xx
Are these garden view? (Maybe I missed a prior post about this - sorry!)

Where can I find information on rooms with a view to possibly request? We are needing a room with a king bed as our number one priority. Then possibly a room with an excellent view would be awesome too.
Not sure if we want to spend the extra for Club Level unless someone can show it is really worth it. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Where can I find information on rooms with a view to possibly request? We are needing a room with a king bed as our number one priority. Then possibly a room with an excellent view would be awesome too.
Not sure if we want to spend the extra for Club Level unless someone can show it is really worth it. Help would be greatly appreciated.

If you want a king bed, make that your primary (and maybe only) request.

What view do you have booked? If standard, your view won’t be great. Garden or water view, it’ll be better.

If you’re at BC, it’s more important to request a full balcony if that’s important to you. A lot of rooms only have tiny Juliette balconies. YC, most rooms have full balconies.

So, I’d do the following:

BC - “King bed please. Full balcony if possible”
YC - “King bed please. Nice view if possible.”

I wouldn’t try to request a certain room, since if it’s not available the room assigners won’t know why you wanted it and thus won’t be able to find another room with those qualities.

If you want a king bed, make that your primary (and maybe only) request.

What view do you have booked? If standard, your view won’t be great. Garden or water view, it’ll be better.

If you’re at BC, it’s more important to request a full balcony if that’s important to you. A lot of rooms only have tiny Juliette balconies. YC, most rooms have full balconies.

So, I’d do the following:

BC - “King bed please. Full balcony if possible”
YC - “King bed please. Nice view if possible.”

I wouldn’t try to request a certain room, since if it’s not available the room assigners won’t know why you wanted it and thus won’t be able to find another room with those qualities.

This! :thumbsup2

Quick q!

We are at the point where we need to confirm our online check in. I already called with a few preferences a few months back and confirmed a week ago. Now online check in confirmation is asking me for requests (ground floor, lower floor, upper floor or water view). Should I leave those blank as they have nothing to do with the requests I called in (balcony, 2 queens, etc). Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter