Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Thanks for all you do on this thread!!

I meant to drop a note after our Mid-March YC trip to note that the letter from the GM had a totally new person listed: Kim Marinaccio...with email of wdw.gm.yachtandbeach@disney.com. She expressly asked for email feedback of any kind.

(Cosmo was not mentioned. I wonder where he went...)
Edit: I spent two minutes on google and it looks like Cosmo is over at GF now.

That is great that she is encouraging email feedback!

:goodvibes

Had the chance to stop by and see the Easter Egg Display at Beach Club this past week. It was incredible to see in person. They did an awesome job!

Wow these look amazing, thanks for sharing, I love the Peter Pan's Flight one! I wonder if they will still be there when we check into BCV on the 7th! Exciting! We fly out to Florida THIS FRIDAY!! Cannot wait. 2.5 days of work to go then it's hello Sunshine State! We're off to the Keys first and then BCV :goodvibes

@shoreward "I saw that the GF display is there until April 10, but don't know about BC." +quote wasn't working for me but thank you very much for sharing this info! So excited to see this as we will just be there within this timeline and I had just assumed everything would be gone. Excited to nip over to the GF post MK and see this. Yay. :cool1:

Dog question--I've heard conflicting things about where dogs are placed at the resorts that allow them (surprise, surprise haha). We don't have allergies so I have no particular objection to sharing a hotel with them; in fact my kiddos are dog crazy and will probably be thrilled to see some there. However, I do draw the line at being kept up by barking--does anyone know if there's a certain section they're "supposed" to be placed in? Or is it random? If so, I do think I'll want to request to be placed away from that area. If not, I guess we'll just hope for the best :)

We have had incredible week at the Beach Club!! Thanks to the moderator(s) of this board for providing so much information about this wonderful hotel!! Dee, I will email you pictures of our room view and the interior of our room once we are back at home. Sadly, we must check out today. We will definitely come back and stay at this resort again!

I have an extra case of water bottles (24 unopened) from our Safeway order! I ordered four cases and that was more than we needed Is anyone, currently at the beach club who would like to have some water ? If so reply for noon and we can leave them at the bellhop with your name or room number on them!

Also, If anyone has any questions about the resort and what might be happening currently this week, I’m happy if anyone has any questions about the resort and what might be happening currently this week, I’m happy to help answer!

Someone, recently, asked about whether a case of water was available for purchase in the BC marketplace and the only water I saw were eight packs of the smaller size bottles ( these bottles are only 12 ounces each) of Dasani for $3.99. We ordered cases of 24 bottles of water (16.9 ounces each) from Safeway for $2.99 each. I hope that helps someone in their planning.

I would be happy to post pictures of our room & the resort once I figure out how to post pics on these boards I will work on that when we return home this week!

I hope everyone has a great Easter week!

We have had incredible week at the Beach Club!! Thanks to the moderator(s) of this board for providing so much information about this wonderful hotel!! Dee, I will email you pictures of our room view and the interior of our room once we are back at home. Sadly, we must check out today. We will definitely come back and stay at this resort again!

I have an extra case of water bottles (24 unopened) from our Safeway order! I ordered four cases and that was more than we needed Is anyone, currently at the beach club who would like to have some water ? If so reply for noon and we can leave them at the bellhop with your name or room number on them!

Also, If anyone has any questions about the resort and what might be happening currently this week, I’m happy if anyone has any questions about the resort and what might be happening currently this week, I’m happy to help answer!

Someone, recently, asked about whether a case of water was available for purchase in the BC marketplace and the only water I saw were eight packs of the smaller size bottles ( these bottles are only 12 ounces each) of Dasani for $3.99. We ordered cases of 24 bottles of water (16.9 ounces each) from Safeway for $2.99 each. I hope that helps someone in their planning.

I would be happy to post pictures of our room & the resort once I figure out how to post pics on these boards I will work on that when we return home this week!

I hope everyone has a great Easter week!

So glad to hear you had a fantastic trip!

Thank you for the kind words, the offers of pictures (I can help you post if you need it) and the generous offer to share the water.

Wishing you a safe journey home.

:goodvibes

Hi everyone! I'm excitedly planning our June 10-16 CL stay at the BC! This is our first stay at the BC, having normally stayed at the Poly, and I'm wondering if anyone has recent experience getting to the MK for Early Morning Magic or Extra Magic Hours? Trying to decide if we'll take a bus or Uber, and (if a bus) what time we'd be picked up.

Thanks so much! This board has been incredibly helpful!! :)

If they would keep them until the 7th (might be pushing it) then we would definitely use those if you were willing to leave them and bellhop were OK with that? We check into BCV on 7th April under McDonald. Will defer to anybody arriving sooner though! Thank you either way.

If they would keep them until the 7th (might be pushing it) then we would definitely use those if you were willing to leave them and bellhop were OK with that? We check into BCV on 7th April under McDonald. Will defer to anybody arriving sooner though! Thank you either way.

Sorry...We went to bell hop with the case of water and they cannot store the water for that long so we gave the case of water away to a happy family who was just pulling up and unloading their luggage I hope that you have a great visit when you arrive on the 7th!

What rooms are the ones with the crazy big balconies? Is it better to stay at the end near the walking path exit, or overlooking the pool? I feel like I won't be happy with a view of trees, but how good is Illuminations viewing from the woodsy areas? We are in a 2BD dedicated so what are my options?

Thanks for sharing the news.

It looks like the new GM has had quite a bit of experience in this position at other Deluxe Disney resorts.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kim-marinaccio-a868233

https://www.disboards.com/threads/boardwalk-inn-need-gms-name-please.3498882/#post-55485504

Stalk Disney execs much? :D

Thanks for sharing the news.

It looks like the new GM has had quite a bit of experience in this position at other Deluxe Disney resorts.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kim-marinaccio-a868233

https://www.disboards.com/threads/boardwalk-inn-need-gms-name-please.3498882/#post-55485504

Yes Spireside Candles sells them and its wonderful. There are also a few other companies that offer that scent as well.

Second these! Our daughter bought us several for Christmas including the Polynesian and BC. I am not convinced the Polynesian actually smells like my beloved Polynesian, but the BC candle smelled right to us.

Shortly before your trip contact the resort to request a VIP cleaning of your room due to your husband's fur allergy.

I am not sure exactly how to do that- does anyone know???

My guess is call the number I have for posted for the resort (I think in the Yacht Club post, Page 1, Post 9) and go from there. As far as I know, there is no charge for this service and even if there is, it should be waived in your situation.

:dogdance:
Yes, you can just contact the resort directly to request a VIP cleaning. We do so every trip due to my son’s very sensitive skin. There is no charge for this service.

Well, I’m back!! Our wedding was absolutely WONDERFUL and staying at the Yacht Club really was the cherry on top of a magical weekend.

The staff did an amazing job at honoring our room requests. Even with my crazy (now) husband confusing the hell out of them at check in with what we were requesting lol.

We ended up getting rooms 4081 and 4083. Perfect views of the gazebo, gorgeous rooms, connecting, and they were just wonderful to work with at the Yacht. Our wedding went off without a hitch and was the most magical day ever!

I did have one final question- does anyone have (or can point me in the direction of) the email address to the GM of the resort that’s being left on the letters in the guest rooms? I forgot to grab the letter on our way out, and I want to email them and personally thank them for all they did for us.

See below for some pictures of the room, views, and wedding! :love:
View attachment 311241 View attachment 311242 View attachment 311243 View attachment 311244 View attachment 311245 View attachment 311246 View attachment 311247 View attachment 311248 View attachment 311249 View attachment 311250
Beautiful pictures - thanks for sharing and congratulations!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter