Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Thank you so much for the reply and the information. I just tried to book a deluxe yacht but wasn’t able to, so the information you found online must be accurate. It does however seem silly to me that a larger room would have a lower occupancy. The extra room would be really nice for my family!

I would try calling. I think you should be able to stay in a Deluxe room
Good Luck

Is there lots of places in the shade at SAB or umbrella chairs? I recently had skin cancer and need shade.:beach:
Glad you brought this up, why I haven't already thought about this is beyond me. I too would like at least two or three chairs in the shady areas of the pool. Even thought we will be staying over on the Beach Club side, I will take up anywhere we can. I imagine there might be a lot of competition for these areas?

Yes! Room 2049

lItCTfC.jpg

dQ7PDmY.jpg

tG2w3tC.jpg
I am fainting from envy. These are GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!! :love:

Glad you brought this up, why I haven't already thought about this is beyond me. I too would like at least two or three chairs in the shady areas of the pool. Even thought we will be staying over on the Beach Club side, I will take up anywhere we can. I imagine there might be a lot of competition for these areas?
Most people seem to want to sit near the edges of the pool so that they can watch their children. We’ve always had good luck getting chairs in the shade because they aren’t close to the edge of the pool.

Most people seem to want to sit near the edges of the pool so that they can watch their children. We’ve always had good luck getting chairs in the shade because they aren’t close to the edge of the pool.
Hmmm, sounds good, cause ours will be 13 and won't need an eye on them every minute of the day.

Page 1168-1169

We returned from a 4 night stay at YC on Wednesday. It was great. I've always stayed at BW because that was my favorite resort, but I couldn't get an AP discount there, so I went with YC. I now have a new favorite resort! Originally we were assigned room 4171, but it was a king bed room and my DH and I really needed 2 beds. I called from that room and we were reassigned to room 3075. That turned out to be an upgrade from my woods/garden view to a water/lagoon view. We had a lovely view of Illuminations from our balcony. I really liked the hardwood floors, the bath/shower area, and all the terrific storage available through the dresser and closet space. It was spectacular compared to BW. I will try to post photos when I have more time over the weekend. Housekeeping was great. The room was quiet for the first two nights, then we had neighbors with little kids the next two nights. They were just typical noisy kids (who needed naps). I had requested a box fan to block noise and that solved our problem. We really enjoyed YC. I booked a bounce back for December.

So glad to hear you loved your stay so much that you are returning!

I'll add you back to the Be Our Guest list.

:woohoo:

What an amazing trip!!! Out of all the Disney hotels we had stayed at, this one feels the most like “home”. We will be back again for sure. So happy the water slide opened for our last afternoon.

We have an early tragical Express tomorrow... if anyone is here now reading this I will leave our refillable popcorn bucket, some rider swaps, glow sticks, sunscreen and a balloon on the table of 4th floor DVC elevator landing tomorrow AM.

I'm so pleased to hear you had a fantastic trip.

What a generous bounty you are leaving for some lucky family!

:goodvibes

Yes! Room 2049

AWESOME view!!! I love this. I'm going to add your pictures and the review to the YC View Thread.

:thumbsup2

Our Yacht Club stay was perfectly wonderful. It’s going to be really hard to go back to a lower tier hotel. Everything from the location to the service was impeccable. (And there was zero dog noise, even though we saw one or two pups).

I’m very glad it was my bf’s first WDW resort experience.

Glad to hear another excellent trip and positive review. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

::yes::

There's also a great shady area on the BC side where the slide ends. We've never had a problem getting a shaded spot and have always stayed when the hotel is at capacity :)

There's also a great shady area on the BC side where the slide ends. We've never had a problem getting a shaded spot and have always stayed when the hotel is at capacity :)
Thanks for the tip. Was there a few years back but couldn't remember that well about the shady areas. Plus when we went last time we did the parks, not happening this time. We will spending a great deal of our time at the pool.

Thanks for the tip. Was there a few years back but couldn't remember that well about the shady areas. Plus when we went last time we did the parks, not happening this time. We will spending a great deal of our time at the pool.
Yes thanks for the tip cause i will be spending a lot of time at the pool because of my recent surgery, this is gonna be a relaxing vacation...

Does anyone know whether you could pick up your Magic Bands the day before check in (I guess this is not a specific BCV question but that is where we are staying) - we are international guests so our MBs can't be sent out to us. Would love to have it organised as our check in day is our first day in the park so would prefer to be able to go straight to Magic Kingdom. Would it be something I could call ahead to arrange? Thanks!

SAME! I think I remember you being from MA too? we're in Danvers, but so ready to be a Southern Belle if this weather keeps up :goodvibes

Another Massachusetts girl here, I'm from Pepperell just south of Nashua, NH :goodvibes The meteorologists are now saying most of the area will be getting another 12 to 18 inches from late Monday through most of Tuesday :eek: Stay safe everyone :wave2:

Just returned from YC. 6 nights in a Deluxe room, club level. Room 4201. The rehabbed rooms are amazing. I want that double shower head in my bathroom! Very clean, though I did miss the ceiling fan. Mousekeeping was awesome. I called for robes and slippers and they were delivered within 30 minutes...I also requested that the room be cleaned before noon every day and it was. Had evening turn down service 2 out of the 6 nights. The club level lounge does seem to be a little small for the amount of people using it. I didn't like that we had to request liquor v.s. self serve, exception being evening cordials. We were at the BWI Club level in December and they had beer in the fridge every afternoon/evening. Wine was self serve too, wonder why the YC doesn't do it the same way. The club staff were certainly kept busy, making it hard to catch an eye to request a beer or glass of wine. I did see that certain foods that went quickly didn't get replaced quickly. We were fortunate enough to be able to grab one of the two outside balcony tables several times to enjoy the sun.

I think we're gonna move back to the BWI for our December trip. It's gonna be hard to go back to carpeting and the dreaded smelly shower curtain but the club level lounge just kicks butt over the YC. All and all, loved the YC/BC pool for people watching and Hurricane Hannah's is always a fun place to hang out. Tried many Flower and Garden booths, food was pretty good but the crazy price for the small beers kinda turned me off. Couldn't wait to get to Great Britain and Germany for a full size beer!

IMG_1046.JPG IMG_1047.JPG IMG_1048.JPG IMG_1050.JPG IMG_1046.JPG IMG_1047.JPG IMG_1048.JPG IMG_1050.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1052.JPG
    IMG_1052.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1051.JPG
    IMG_1051.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 42
We check in for our Disney wedding THIS THURSDAY! I can’t believe it’s already here. We’ve never stayed at YC/BC, so this will be our first time. I’m just as excited for the hotel stay as I am for the wedding I think! :laughing: Can’t wait to post an update when it’s all said and done!
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! :cool1:

Seriously, would LOVE to see any of your wedding that you'd be willing to share!!!

Got back just a little over a week ago from a wonderful 4-night stay at the BC. We booked a standard room and my concerns of rooftop views went quickly out the window. We were in room 2579 and if that was a standard view, I'd take it any day, however I do wonder if we were upgraded. There was a rather large bush in front of the balcony (full), but immediately to the left was the volleyball court and a wonderful view of the boardwalk and Crescent Lake. I didn't spend a lot of time on the balcony, but for the time I did spend, it was a lovely view. I was surprised by the nice selection of shampoo, etc. Larger containers than in the past, although not as many refills were provided :-). Not a complaint, just an observation. Any questions, please ask!!!

Got back just a little over a week ago from a wonderful 4-night stay at the BC. We booked a standard room and my concerns of rooftop views went quickly out the window. We were in room 2579 and if that was a standard view, I'd take it any day, however I do wonder if we were upgraded. There was a rather large bush in front of the balcony (full), but immediately to the left was the volleyball court and a wonderful view of the boardwalk and Crescent Lake. I didn't spend a lot of time on the balcony, but for the time I did spend, it was a lovely view.
You received an upgrade to Garden/Woods View!

Rooms overlooking the volleyball courtyard are often requested for garden/woods view reservations.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter