Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I am so excited. Yesterday afternoon I changed our reservations for our upcoming WDW two-night stay (followed by three nights at Universal). My son and I had reservations at Coronado Springs and yesterday I checked to see if the Yacht Club was available and for how much. There was a Garden/Woods room available with the Gift of Magic Room Only Discount and I grabbed it. It is definitely a splurge, but I was having trouble not staying in the Epcot Resort area. I love being able to walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. We have stayed at The Beach Club and The Boardwalk Inn several times, but this is the first time at The Yacht Club. It will be short, but sweet. Yahoo!
Awesome! Was your GoM rom only for 30% off at YC? :)

Newbie to thread. This has got to be an insider of some sort. :lmao:

Kind of an inside joke, but more of an indication that you are past a certain age if you get the reference.

"Yes, We Have No Bananas" is a novelty song written by Louis Prima and performed by a number of artists throughout the years.

I love to answer the cabana question with the riff on the song. The first time I did that, someone (much younger than myself) thought I was being rude in my response.

Let's see if this posts:

Yes, We Have No Bananas performed by Spike Jones

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Yes,+we+have+no+bananas&view=detail&mid=A2E8300EC152AD263EEEA2E8300EC152AD263EEE&FORM=VIRE

:banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

Newbie to thread. This has got to be an insider of some sort. :lmao:

but more of an indication that you are past a certain age if you get the reference.

Definitely something most of the older crowd would get. In my 40's, it's a song I recognize only because I heard my uncle singing it in jest when I was a kid.

EDIT: And lest I forget- GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #ByeByeBirdies

From outside facing the room. All three doors under the overhang are part of Room 101.
View attachment 300138

View from the patio (night):
View attachment 300139

View from patio (morning):
View attachment 300144

Just back from a week at BCV. We were in room 101 which was my exact room request through Touring Plans. Loved this location. Ground floor, near the main entrance. Easy access to the Marketplace, bus stops, quiet pool and path to Epcot. Super quiet as it was an end room in a short hallway. It was a dedicated 2 bedroom with 2 queens in the second bedrooom. I completely blanked on taking pics of the room, but here are pics from the patio!

That looks fantastic! So excited to be heading back there very very soon! Thanks for sharing the pics, I will be putting in a room request for near the Beach Club and an upper floor room soon. Thanks again, hope you had a brilliant trip.

If possible, need a little help with room location for BC garden view room (regular room) with a full balcony. I know the Yacht Club has more rooms with a balcony but my husband has bad allergy/asthma and with the new pet friendly policy, we're not able to stay there. Any help would be appreciated!

If possible, need a little help with room location for BC garden view room (regular room) with a full balcony. I know the Yacht Club has more rooms with a balcony but my husband has bad allergy/asthma and with the new pet friendly policy, we're not able to stay there. Any help would be appreciated!

:welcome:

When is your trip?

Is there anything else important to you other than the full balcony?

Some of the BC GV rooms overlook the back entrance courtyard (lakeside). I like that area because the people-watching is entertaining. Some BC GV rooms face the volleyball court- you can see the water from some of those rooms (sideways, but still). Other BC GV rooms are in the wing closest to EPCOT and have a woods view. You can see samples of some of these views by going to the Beach Club room view thread. I'll post a link in a minute.

You should either make the larger balcony your only request or prioritze it with wording like "Full balcony, please. XXX if possible" if you have a secondary request.

ETA:
Beach Club Room Views

:goodvibes

Last edited:
:welcome:

When is your trip?

Is there anything else important to you other than the full balcony?

Some of the BC GV rooms overlook the back entrance courtyard (lakeside). I like that area because the people-watching is entertaining. Some BC GV rooms face the volleyball court- you can see the water from some of those rooms (sideways, but still). Other BC GV rooms are in the wing closest to EPCOT and have a woods view. You can see samples of some of these views by going to the Beach Club room view thread. I'll post a link in a minute.

You should either make the larger balcony your only request or prioritze it with wording like "Full balcony, please. XXX if possible" if you have a secondary request.

ETA:
Beach Club Room Views

:goodvibes

We are going July into August. We would prefer something lakeside (love hearing the boats!). Any one area better than others (higher floor etc)? Thank you!

We had dinner there a couple nights ago. I didn’t even notice the lack of bread, lol. I had the lobster/clams and DH had a T bone. We are on the DDP so I feel it was a good use of TS credits. Although DH enjoyed his meal a lot, he felt it wasn’t the best steak he had on this trip. Service was good, drinks were good and we enjoyed our dessert. Since we’re at YC it was nice to not have to venture too far. If you’re on the dining plan we’d definitely recommend it, and even paying cash it was fine.
Thanks. That’s good to know. We used to always go to Captains Grill, one of our favs. I guess the New Ale a& Compass takes its place. We plan on checking it out our next trip in August.

Hi. I understand that during the YC renovations, they removed the ceiling fans. Has anyone had any luck requesting and receiving a box fan? I’ve had luck getting one at BWI. This is our first stay at YC. Thanks

Hi. I understand that during the YC renovations, they removed the ceiling fans. Has anyone had any luck requesting and receiving a box fan? I’ve had luck getting one at BWI. This is our first stay at YC. Thanks
Yes, they do have box fans available, upon request.

We got one in September, no problem. If there's one available, they will be happy to bring it to you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter