Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I keep trying to book the Star Wars dessert party for June 24. It's in the system and on the page, but it won't let me book. I called and same answer, although the lady there really tried to find it. but she confirmed that right now you can't book anything after June 4.

Ugh, I have 24 photos of the newly renovated BCV studios to share. I resized them under 1mb, joined flickr, uploaded them, copied and pasted URLs, and still I cannot post them! Please advise! :sad2::eeyore:

Ugh, I have 24 photos of the newly renovated BCV studios to share. I resized them under 1mb, joined flickr, uploaded them, copied and pasted URLs, and still I cannot post them! Please advise! :sad2::eeyore:

Thank you so much for all your efforts. So sorry you have gone through all of that and it still doesn't work!

Is anyone with flickr experience able to help???

Do your URLs look anything like this?

{IMG}http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu294/natebenma/Washington DC/WP_20160418_042.jpg{/IMG}

with braces, [ ] instead of brackets { } . Of course my urls are from photobucket, not flickr

If you want to email the pictures to me, I can post them.

beachclubdee at yahoo

:thumbsup2

I think you may have to have 10 posts. You can bump this post by saying bump or putting in a period (.) for each post until you hit 10 posts. You should be able to post pictures then.

I think you may have to have 10 posts. You can bump this post by saying bump or putting in a period (.) for each post until you hit 10 posts. You should be able to post pictures then.

Great point!

Yes, that is probably the issue.

Feel free to BUMP up this post a few times, or any of the posts in my signature.

26492477093_f3950a69f1_c.jpg
IMG_6343[/url] by suzi smith, on Flickr[/IMG] Rats... ten posts under my belt, and all it will post it IMG. Maybe it will magically appear when I hit send.

Try the direct upload button with the files that are less than 1MB.

Again, thanks for all the work you are going through!!!

Or see the next post for what the upload code from Flickr should look like.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter