Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

When I took the pic aside from amusing my FB friends, I was tempted to ask someone there what it was, thinking they had a list of approved animals and I possibly had an unartistic mouse keeper who was trying to make a Mickey and got that instead. Knowing it is all up to the person I am glad I didn't as I might have gotten her in trouble w/o meaning to.

Too funny!

I'd have been tempted to ask if a bris was going on with the towel animals next door.

catho72, thank you so much for the pictures. The resort looks lovely! Interesting about the Poly pool being so crowded. I've read some comments that they still aren't doing much to keep out pool hoppers (people just wait by the gate until someone lets them in, which is just weird to me - I don't get pool hopping at all). We're staying at the WL before going to the BC and I've also read they have issues with pool hoppers. SAB never really felt crowded to me last year. I can't wait to go back.

That "towel animal" should be exclusively for guests celebrating their honeymoon at the resort!!

Jay

You guys are so funny!! I guess my question is "are you sure that the mousekeepers left this towel?" Or could it have been someone in the room playing a joke...a pretty funny and creative joke..LOL

You guys are so funny!! I guess my question is "are you sure that the mousekeepers left this towel?" Or could it have been someone in the room playing a joke...a pretty funny and creative joke..LOL

I was traveling solo. Unless another guest got in while mouse keeping had the door propped it had to be them. Maybe she was annoyed that day's tip was smaller, but the previous one had only been bigger because I flooded the bathroom. I cleaned it up but used every towel I had. Previous guest had apparently been washing an elephant in the shower the setting was so hard.

Here is our room view from our recent stay at the BC. We booked a standard view room but were upgraded to a garden view room. We loved the room and location. Our room number was 4614.

Here is our room view from our recent stay at the BC. We booked a standard view room but were upgraded to a garden view room. We loved the room and location. Our room number was 4614.

Never mind. I'm having trouble uploading the pic; it says it's too large. How do I make it smaller? These photos are on my phone if it makes a difference. I've never posted pics before.

19 days until my family's first stay at the Yacht Club. So excited!! Magic Bands came this week, now I'm just waiting until I can start packing. When I booked this hotel I came right here to find out more info and you have all been so helpful. Thank you!!

Club Level lounge and offerings

This was super delicious!

This was super yummy, too!

I'm so glad you took pictures, we were too busy trying everything to remember to take some! We really liked the seafood salad, the smoked salmon and to give Chef Chris extra credit, I liked the sweet potato salad and I never really like sweet potatoes! We thought everything was really fresh and light. Will really miss it when we stay in December-no club that trip...sigh.

We got home late last night. I think I'm suffering from post Disney-partum depression! We had a really great vacation. It was nice to meet both Teena and Cath072. They both inspired me to go to the local Disney store and apply for a job and hope for some benefits to feed my addiction...

Dee-our room # was 5667. It was a water view that looked out the back entrance. I will try to figure out how to post the pictures I took, but I did them from my tablet and it acted wonky a few times so we'll see if I can get it to work.

We ended our vacation with a few days at the WL. It was ok. We had a deluxe room that was a great size, but didn't like the location and it had some issues (air conditioning unit sounded like a plane taking off and it ran constantly, refrig stopped working the first night, bathroom fan kicked on if you walked by the door, etc.) It made us really miss BC. Club CMs were no where near as friendly and helpful except for one (may have just hit the wrong group). So for us, BC CL is still the place to be!

We got home late last night. I think I'm suffering from post Disney-partum depression! We had a really great vacation. It was nice to meet both Teena and Cath072. They both inspired me to go to the local Disney store and apply for a job and hope for some benefits to feed my addiction...

Dee-our room # was 5667. It was a water view that looked out the back entrance. I will try to figure out how to post the pictures I took, but I did them from my tablet and it acted wonky a few times so we'll see if I can get it to work.

We ended our vacation with a few days at the WL. It was ok. We had a deluxe room that was a great size, but didn't like the location and it had some issues (air conditioning unit sounded like a plane taking off and it ran constantly, refrig stopped working the first night, bathroom fan kicked on if you walked by the door, etc.) It made us really miss BC. Club CMs were no where near as friendly and helpful except for one (may have just hit the wrong group). So for us, BC CL is still the place to be!

We have the opposite trip planned, although we're not staying CL at the BC (only SV available on the magical deal). Where were you located at the WL? We have a deluxe room booked and I admit I'm a bit leery about the potential for construction. I know most of it hasn't started, but there are folks who've reported hearing hammering at the resort and the WL CMs are denying that anything is taking place. We requested a courtyard view room. Hoping that keeps us away from whatever might be going on by the villa side of things.

We stayed in that exact same room! It was perfect! The location to the lounge, the view from the balcony and even a day bed. We LOVED it there!!

Jay

19 days until my family's first stay at the Yacht Club. So excited!! Magic Bands came this week, now I'm just waiting until I can start packing. When I booked this hotel I came right here to find out more info and you have all been so helpful. Thank you!!
19 days for me too! Can not wait, we will be celebrating DD's sweet sixteen birthday. We are bringing her best friend along who has never been so it will be nice to experience Disney through her eyes! Also it has been an awful summer for us; my mom was diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer and has been undergoing chemo which has really beat her up. Luckily the prognosis is good but it is going to be a year long journey. So with her blessing we are still go to Disney and we are looking forward to escaping reality for the week!!! YC here we come!!!!

Quick question - does the shop in the Yacht Club sell breakfast cereal? I stayed there a couple of years ago and think I remember seeing that it sold milk but I can't remember seeing any breakfast cereal.

1F

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!