Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Happy 4th everyone.

Does anyone else find themselves horribly disappointed with their local fireworks after seeing Wishes at WDW? LOL. Nothing is ever as good as Wishes. *Sigh*
I as thinking the same thing last night. ;) I also wished there was music along with the fireworks.

Last edited:

Hi
We just moved out Christmas trip from WL to YC! The construction possibility (though if you read the threads it is going on now) got me looking and now we are really excited! We will be there from 12/20-126.
Tracy

Happy 4th Everybody. Looking forward to seeing all you Disers at the Y&B tomorrow and Monday ... although I caught a bug and am not feeling very good. I started antibiotics today so hopefully I'll be feeling better for the rest of our Disney vacation with Princess Lily which picks up on Tuesday with a morning at Epcot following by lunch with the princesses at Norway.

I wonder what WDW budget is for fireworks for a year?

I have seen estimates that Wishes alone is between $50k - $80k per night. That's the "normal" Wishes. Throw in the other Wishes, like tonight, and that would be more. So say Wishes is ~$65k per night and Illimunations and Fantasmic total ~$60k per night, that's a whopping $45M per year for fireworks.

I have seen estimates that Wishes alone is between $50k - $80k per night. That's the "normal" Wishes. Throw in the other Wishes, like tonight, and that would be more. So say Wishes is ~$65k per night and Illimunations and Fantasmic total ~$60k per night, that's a whopping $45M per year for fireworks.

I remember reading (can't recall where) that the Walt Disney Company (all the theme parks, here and abroad, and the cruise line) is the largest consumer of fireworks in the world.

Happy 4th everyone.

Does anyone else find themselves horribly disappointed with their local fireworks after seeing Wishes at WDW? LOL. Nothing is ever as good as Wishes. *Sigh*

I as thinking the same thing last night. ;) I also wished there was music along with the fireworks.

Local Fireworks.jpg

I remember reading (can't recall where) that the Walt Disney Company (all the theme parks, here and abroad, and the cruise line) is the largest consumer of fireworks in the world.

On the last day of the class trip, I was about to share this little factoid with the kids right before Wishes was set to begin. I started my comment by asking "So who is sick of Dee's random Disney facts?"

And a little girl walking ahead of us looked back and raised her hand high. Pretty funny!

:rotfl2:

Happy 4th everyone.

We don't go to ours either. It's so lame compared to WDW the kids refuse. ;)

Happy 4th Everybody. Looking forward to seeing all you Disers at the Y&B tomorrow and Monday ... although I caught a bug and am not feeling very good. I started antibiotics today so hopefully I'll be feeling better for the rest of our Disney vacation with Princess Lily which picks up on Tuesday with a morning at Epcot following by lunch with the princesses at Norway.

Bummer Teena! Get well soon!!! :D

Hope you're feeling better Teena

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!