Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

What is the phone number I should call to add a room request to our reservation? I searched the thread and couldn't locate it. Thanks in advance.

Counting down the days!

I went to do my online check in today and noticed something weird, maybe one of you experts can help me before I call the travel agent... when I went to select my room requests, "king size bed" was pre-selected and I can not unselect it. I thought that was odd since there are 4 of us in the room. I added "large balcony."

I had asked my TA to request a large balcony when I booked the room, do you think it got confused? Thanks!

Hello BC/BCV - we have switched resorts for our 12/11-12/19 stay. Hope to be back to BC next year!

I would call the TA back to make sure. The older I get the easier it is for me to pick up a phone and make sure we have things right.... Plus the Disney websites are so Wonky better to make sure
Counting down the days!

I went to do my online check in today and noticed something weird, maybe one of you experts can help me before I call the travel agent... when I went to select my room requests, "king size bed" was pre-selected and I can not unselect it. I thought that was odd since there are 4 of us in the room. I added "large balcony."

I had asked my TA to request a large balcony when I booked the room, do you think it got confused? Thanks!

Counting down the days!

I'm also using TA and when I did online check in everything was preselected but with what I told my TA to request.

I would call the TA and have her change it.

We had that here in Minnesota earlier this week...holy cow, the noise it made on our roof windows!!!:scared1:

Counting down the days!

And here we are to arrive in MCO in two days and we didn't get an option for a king bed and want one!!!

I am contemplating booking BC for the 2016 Princess Half Marathon weekend. This will be a change as we've stayed at POFQ for the last six PHMs. (It was convenient for walking to the start until safety concerns put a stop to walking.)

Anyone have experience with staying at BC/YC for runDisney events? How is the bus service for the races?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts