Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi Everyone :)
This is a a bit off topic but for those who have recently been to the Magic Kingdom, is the crane still up by the castle?
Thanks and Happy Sunday!!
M.

This is a a bit off topic but for those who have recently been to the Magic Kingdom, is the crane still up by the castle?
M.
No crane when we were there in early June, but the partners statue was still covered :(

M.
My friends are at MK right now. Just posted a picture onFB and there is no crane.

NM - Did you forget the crowded buses? Besides my new Disney Food Allergy, the only thing that has potential to ruin my magic is crowded or long waits for buses. I would never come to the boards and complain about it here. I will call Disney when waits are over half hour or I am still in line to board when I watch the second full bus depart. Disney usually responds positively to remedy a situation. I am trying new things myself to avoid buses altogether or try to use this form of transportation at better times of the day.

I have an off topic question for some experts. I have tried too many sources of information for locations of fastpass+ kiosks - everyone seems to have three locations in common and then some others that I can not confirm. I figured I would just use the locations on the actual Disney Park Maps for download from the Disney website, but they do not have very many kiosk symbols on their maps.

For instance the kiosk in the Storybrook circus tent. It does exist, right?
Is there a kiosk in the Guest Relations at City Hall on Main street?
Is there a kiosk in the Town Square Theatre on Main Street?

I called yesterday and was able to secure the "last room with a military discount" available for the first weekend in October! We tried for the Poly first, it's our home away from home, but unfortunately there was no room at the discounted inn for us.

I'm VERY excited to stay at the BC for the first time, as our main purpose for this long weekend trip is Food and Wine. We've stayed at the Swan before, and we loved being able to walk to EPCOT from there, the fact that the BC is closer to the IG makes it even more convenient for what is sure to be a sweltering hot weekend.

I have a question though. I've seen SAB from across the Boardwalk, and walked past it on the way to Cape May, and it the area looks huge, but does it ever feel too crowded to be enjoyable? We're 4 hour a day pool people.
I just wanted to say hello, it's been FOREVER since I've "seen" ya here on the DIS. This is our first stay at BC and first EPCOT resort stay for the kids. With the construction at Poly plus F&W, BC will be a great fit IMO :)

They TOTALLY loved it!! ...and me, too ;) Can't wait to return in September :teeth: Too bad it's only for a long weekend, but I'll take what I can get!
HEATHER!!!!!!! :hug: so happy to hear!! Sorry we are missing you by a little over a week, but an extra WDW trip that's AWESOME my friend! My kids are in love with BC and will.not.change of course I am having MK resort withdrawals but I'm excited to try the other side of the "world"

I just wanted to say hello, it's been FOREVER since I've "seen" ya here on the DIS. This is our first stay at BC and first EPCOT resort stay for the kids. With the construction at Poly plus F&W, BC will be a great fit IMO :)

Its so nice to "see" you! I tend to take long breaks from the Dis when I don't have a trip planned. I'm excited to hear how you like the BC. With all of the FP changes, the WS has become our favorite hang out spot, if we like the BC it may become our home base.

I have an off topic question for some experts. I have tried too many sources of information for locations of fastpass+ kiosks - everyone seems to have three locations in common and then some others that I can not confirm. I figured I would just use the locations on the actual Disney Park Maps for download from the Disney website, but they do not have very many kiosk symbols on their maps.

For instance the kiosk in the Storybrook circus tent. It does exist, right?
Is there a kiosk in the Guest Relations at City Hall on Main street?
Is there a kiosk in the Town Square Theatre on Main Street?
They open and cover kiosks frequently, so I think that's why it's so hard to find a map and/or reliable info on locations. In the parks, I've used the MDX app to locate the nearest kiosk, and that's always worked. You can find it under the "Guest Services" tab.

:welcome:

I don't have you on the Be Our Guest list, so I will add you.

:cool1:

That's a good question about the walk from BC to YC. I don't know. I have only done it from lobby to lobby and outside along the lakeside back of the resort. Can anyone answer about the walk from bus stop to bus stop at the front of the resort?

Thank you natebenma!! It took some talking to convince my family to try BCR because we love BWI so much, lol. I'm so excited about staying there in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts