Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

merrick

oh ya...finally got an avatar!
quick question about the threads.... is there anyway to go back and see my own posts on my profile? i asked a question, got good answers and now can't find it....

(pls tell me i do not have to go back and ready 890 pages.... again!!!)

PCFriar80

BCV/CT
quick question about the threads.... is there anyway to go back and see my own posts on my profile? i asked a question, got good answers and now can't find it....

Click on your User Name, then you will get a list of options. Select "Your Content". This will list all Threads that you have participated in, either initiated or responded to. It starts with the most recent. It's easier to manage than going through 890 pages.

• natebenma

Beach Club Dee

Click on your User Name, then you will get a list of options. Select "Your Content". This will list all Threads that you have participated in, either initiated or responded to. It starts with the most recent. It's easier to manage than going through 890 pages.
    I have to go and search for my last post quite often so I know where to start reading and responding. I had never tried that before ^^^

Much quicker than what I typically do: I use the search box up in the top right and enter my user name and "search this thread only". If I am looking for something specific, I will include that in the top line.

:thumbsup2

KUFamily

Mouseketeer
    Don't you wish that the days you get to be at WDW went as slowly as the days BEFORE your vacation? One of those mysteries of time and the universe!!!;)
    I so do! These days are just dragging by! You would think between wrapping up the school year and getting ready to leave the days would be just flying by, but they are going by slower than ever!

• gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
    The whirling waters is a small whirlpool area near the Beach Club, it's not very big & you can't take tubes or anything in there. The bubbling Bay Area has gentle bubbles coming up from the bottom of the pool in 2 or 3 spots. It is in the area between where the slide lets out & the building that used to house the gift shop which is now closed. The bubbling area has hardly ever been working in the last several years. The whirlpool wasn't working last week either.
    I would manage to pick out the 2 features of SAB that rarely work! :rolleyes2

shoreward

DIS Veteran
    Market at Ale & Compass menu is now posted on Disney's website. There are quite a few kids' meals available. No prices are listed, though, as of today. The menu is clearly incomplete, since no adult cold sandwiches shown in the refrigerator cases are listed, nor other items, such as fresh bakery.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/yacht-club-resort/ale-and-compass-market/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/yacht-club-resort/ale-and-compass-market/menus/breakfast/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/yacht-club-resort/ale-and-compass-market/menus/lunch-and-dinner/

Oops...where's the chicken?
    Grilled Chicken Panini
    Basil Pesto, Fresh Mozzarella, Oven Roasted Tomatoes on a Baguette

Last edited:

jenifferf00

Mouseketeer
    Is there any suggestion that they will be changing the BC coffee makers to Keurigs? I know some other resorts have switched over and was wondering if it was planned to be a company wide switch or just the luck of the draw. We love our coffee in the morning and like to brew our own in the room. We'll buy extra to have with us, K-cups are just more convenient since we have a Keurig at home.

• natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    I have been reading up on the GV CL at the YC. There are only a few of them? Most I have seen is 5
    Yes, I believe that is correct. 4 of them overlook the wedding gazebo (and may have peek-a-boo water views) and 1 overlooks the back entrance (lakeside) courtyard.

There are pictures of the views from some of the rooms in the YC Room View thread.

I stayed in one of the rooms (pre-renovation) in October.

:goodvibes

sc2870

Earning My Ears
    Hello! Just back last night from a wonderful stay at Yacht Club. We were on club level and in a room with two queen beds. We did have a tub with a rain shower as well as handheld shower, which was perfect for giving our toddler a bath! We thought the renovated room was beautiful, and felt much cleaner than a carpeted hotel room!

EasternShoreGal

Mouseketeer
    We are a family of 5 staying at the YC for 5 nights and the GF for 3 nights. We have some really great dinner reservations but want to just get pizza delivery from a decent outside pizza shop (No Disney pizza) a few nights. Has anyone gotten pizza delivery at dinnertime and sat and relaxed at stormalong bay? Not sure if they even have tables there to eat on? Just wondering if anyone thinks this is a good idea?
    This is a great idea if you want to just relax one night! We have done this several times. In fact a couple of times we did it, another family liked the idea so much they decided to do the same thing. We usually order from Giordanos which has great Chicago style stuffed pizza!

EasternShoreGal

Mouseketeer
    I have some sad news about one of our friends here on the board- I just learned that Debbie (screen name hill6) passed away suddenly yesterday while on vacation at Disney with her husband Mike and daughter Chrissy. Her husband emailed me this morning with the shocking news. She had just sent me pictures by email of the road construction near the WDW arch as they were travelling from Universal to Disney. I had gotten to know her well through our shared love of the Beach Club, Disney, Universal and planning for trips.

Rest in peace, my kind friend.

xoxo
    So sad. Prayers go out to her family from ours.

GoGoBeans

DIS Veteran
    Yes, I believe that is correct. 4 of them overlook the wedding gazebo (and may have peek-a-boo water views) and 1 overlooks the back entrance (lakeside) courtyard.

There are pictures of the views from some of the rooms in the YC Room View thread.

I stayed in one of the rooms (pre-renovation) in October.

We have stayed in one of those too and just to note, the one we were in did not have a balcony. Know that's huge for a lot of people.

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    We have stayed in one of those too and just to note, the one we were in did not have a balcony. Know that's huge for a lot of people.
    Room 5163?

I think that one is considered waterview. Unless there is another room without a balcony that I don't know about.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS