Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

Pinkgirl

DIS Veteran
:love:
:offtopic::offtopic:Oh wowser it hit 28c here in my little corner of the UK today. No rain however, so it didn't feel totally like Florida. Waiting for DD to go to sleep so that I can steal back the fan.
Bit warmer today - 31c
Bit warmer today - 31c (88f). School Fair was very hot!

Thunder and lightning, torrential rain and no power for just over an hour. Now it feels more like Florida

• GeorgiaHoo

DIS Veteran
    What is the phone number I should call to add a room request to our reservation? I searched the thread and couldn't locate it. Thanks in advance.

• kcpinwdw

DIS Veteran
    Counting down the days!

I went to do my online check in today and noticed something weird, maybe one of you experts can help me before I call the travel agent... when I went to select my room requests, "king size bed" was pre-selected and I can not unselect it. I thought that was odd since there are 4 of us in the room. I added "large balcony."

I had asked my TA to request a large balcony when I booked the room, do you think it got confused? Thanks!

kmorlock

Our Happy Place
    Hello BC/BCV - we have switched resorts for our 12/11-12/19 stay. Hope to be back to BC next year!

MickeyT

DIS Veteran
    I would call the TA back to make sure. The older I get the easier it is for me to pick up a phone and make sure we have things right.... Plus the Disney websites are so Wonky better to make sure
    Counting down the days!

I went to do my online check in today and noticed something weird, maybe one of you experts can help me before I call the travel agent... when I went to select my room requests, "king size bed" was pre-selected and I can not unselect it. I thought that was odd since there are 4 of us in the room. I added "large balcony."

I had asked my TA to request a large balcony when I booked the room, do you think it got confused? Thanks!

mi*vida*loca

Collect memories, not things
    Counting down the days!

I'm also using TA and when I did online check in everything was preselected but with what I told my TA to request.

I would call the TA and have her change it.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS