Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

So excited, just randomly checked availability even though we're only a week out now and BCV 1 bedroom villa opened up, I'd been stalking for one until I made final payment, but when hubby mentioned wishing we had a villa today, I checked again. So we switched to BCV!!! They look gorgeous, I'm excited.

Yea! Happy for you! Have a great trip!

From Post 17:

Sunken Treasure: The unofficial beverage of the Beach and Yacht Club FAQ forum:

DSCN2849-1.jpg
sunkentreasure.jpg

Contents: Malibu Rum, Midori, orange juice, pineapple juice and Sprite with a splash of BOLS Blue Curacao.

Thanks, pixarmom, Feckless, WDW4us2006 and Ninja Mom for the photos!

The Sunken Treasure was removed from the menu at Hurricane Hanna's for several years but has recently returned to the bar menu at HH and several other pool bars at other Disney resorts.

Thanks to medicgirl177, who experimented at great personal risk to decipher the secret formula:

Sunken Treasure- recipe by medicgirl177
1 1/2 shots Midori
1 shot Malibu Coconut Rum
1 shot orange juice
1 shot pineapple juice
Sprite or 7-Up to fizzy taste
1 shot Blue Curaçao
Over ice
Dress with Pineapple slice, cherry, or umbrella

SunkenTreasureingredients.jpg
P1130980.jpg

SunkenTreasureNinjaMom.jpg
SunkenTreasure2.jpg

DIS%20OH.jpg

Ooh we can see the high Star Wars fireworks from our "tennis court" view room.

Welcome!! We were enjoying those very same fireworks last night too from just outside the secret BC entrance! Had a blast last night in EP ( did soarin stand by two times in a row between 8:15 and 8:45 pm!) and I LOVE meandering through international gateway and then right into the BC! It's been an awesome stay! Our room is on the other side of the resort facing the villas so we can't see the fireworks from our room, but our location is perfect for the marketplace and lobby!
Enjoying a little stormalong bay in the afternoons since we have had some great weather. Oh and the marketplace now has free carriers available for the refillable "tumblers". Molded paper pulp carriers that hold 4.

Hi all! Checked in yesterday afternoon, will post more about room etc later but a quick q on the BC secret entrance. We are in that wing but 2nd floor, are there stairs near it or do we have to go back to the elevator to get to the first floor? Thanks :)

Hi all! Checked in yesterday afternoon, will post more about room etc later but a quick q on the BC secret entrance. We are in that wing but 2nd floor, are there stairs near it or do we have to go back to the elevator to get to the first floor? Thanks :)

Yup, there's stairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter