Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

So I'm sitting here thinking about my request to be near the lobby, I meant on any floor not specifically the first floor, think I should call back? Trying not to be a pest, just want to be near the elevator bank close to the lobby if possible on any floor. I really wish we could write our requests in MDE and not be limited to their drop down menu, I hate calling and pestering them. :faint::rolleyes1:boat:

So I'm sitting here thinking about my request to be near the lobby, I meant on any floor not specifically the first floor, think I should call back? Trying not to be a pest, just want to be near the elevator bank close to the lobby if possible on any floor. I really wish we could write our requests in MDE and not be limited to their drop down menu, I hate calling and pestering them. :faint::rolleyes1:boat:

You could call in a request for "Near lobby elevator"

I don't think you should feel like it is a bother to call- especially since you are not able to verbalize your preferred request via the options they are giving you.

I suggest you finalize sooner rather than later since the room assigners will be looking at your info soon.

Have a fantastic trip!

::yes::

Just checking in!
A few final hours in SAB, followed by last dinner at Le Cellier before our departure tomorrow.

I'd also like to report that the water in SAB is delightfully wet, and therefore refreshing. Just in case anyone was wondering.

Also, Sunken Treasures are still alcoholic, as are the libations at Ale and Compass.

You could call in a request for "Near lobby elevator"

I don't think you should feel like it is a bother to call- especially since you are not able to verbalize your preferred request via the options they are giving you.

I suggest you finalize sooner rather than later since the room assigners will be looking at your info soon.

Have a fantastic trip!

::yes::

Thank you, I will call first thing in the morning!

On another note, what is this Sunken Treasure I keep seeing everyone referring to? :upsidedow

How early is someone at the International Gateway entrance? If I have an 805 Garden Grill breakfast, will someone be there at 7:45am to let us in?

Thank you, I will call first thing in the morning!

On another note, what is this Sunken Treasure I keep seeing everyone referring to? :upsidedow

It is the unofficial drink of the Yacht & Beach Club FAQ thread. Originally, it was a drink exclusive to Hurricane Hanna's/Stormalong Bay. Then it was discontinued!

:eek:

But we kept ordering it. And ordering it...

And it was reinstated on the HH menu, and it was also added to many of the pool bars around Disney World.

HubbDave just posted a picture and if you want to read much MORE, including seeing the recipe and more glamour shots, got to Post 16 on this thread. (ETA: Post 17)- reposted on next page

:drinking1

How early is someone at the International Gateway entrance? If I have an 805 Garden Grill breakfast, will someone be there at 7:45am to let us in?

:welcome: to this thread!

When is your trip? Which resort?

:cool1:

Your question is a good one. I have never used the IG to enter EPCOT prior to opening for a breakfast, but many here have. I would think someone would be there at that time, but I can't personally confirm that.

Hopefully others will let us know their experiences.

:thumbsup2

Last edited:
When we checked in I asked about bus stops as there is some work going on outside the Yacht Club entrance. I was told the bus stop would move to the Convention Centre in a few days.

When we checked in I asked about bus stops as there is some work going on outside the Yacht Club entrance. I was told the bus stop would move to the Convention Centre in a few days.

Sheesh! What is going on with the bus stops getting worked on so much?? We were at YC in mid December. The bus stop was moved to the convention center then. Reports had the bus stop moved again a few weeks ago & now it will be closed & moved again?? Just wonder exactly what work is going on that is causing such disruption to the bus stop for so long. :confused3

Thanks for the update. Hope you have a great trip!

Sheesh! What is going on with the bus stops getting worked on so much?? We were at YC in mid December. The bus stop was moved to the convention center then. Reports had the bus stop moved again a few weeks ago & now it will be closed & moved again?? Just wonder exactly what work is going on that is causing such disruption to the bus stop for so long. :confused3

Ita, I thought the work was done and the bus stops were back to normal a while ago. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter