Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

• natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Try the direct upload button with the files that are less than 1MB.

Again, thanks for all the work you are going through!!!

Or see the next post for what the upload code from Flickr should look like.

:thumbsup2

Last edited:
  • iLOVEartLARK

Earning My Ears
    Here's the description in case you missed it...

I stayed in newly renovated room 343 at the Beach Club Villas and I took lots of photos, since i was unable to find any online. We loved the new room!

Updates...
    Smaller coffee table and side chairs meant more space in room.
    Fold down twin size bed was awesome, my 13-year-old could have stayed in there all week. Fold it up and it becomes a table.
    Four sets of 2 drawers, one set on either side of TV, a set in the nightstand, and a set in the oval coffee table.
    Motion-controlled exhaust fan in bathroom (no more timer).
    Many outlets and 4 USB hubs (two under TV and two on nightstand.
    An extra towel bar in bathroom.
    Shower tiles are large, less grout to clean. They are a sandy color and texture. Also a nice shelf up high in shower.
    Ceiling fan in main room replaced with a light.
    Very nice lamps (three of them), and a set of sconces over the bed.
    TV is HUGE, maybe 55"? Not sure.
    Pull out couch bed is not as comfortable as the old one, but still nice.
    There is a small mirror on the side of the bed, hangs too high. They need a full length mirror!
    Lighted make-up mirror attached to wall (normal on one side, 5x magnification on the other).
    Lighting is a little dimmer in sink area, but not bad.
    Closet door is the same old folding one... so hard to open. Even the one in our other room across the hall was hard to open.
    Safe got a little deeper.
    Marble vanity with a shelf underneath.
    Kitchen is about the same, painted white. The room is painted a blue gray, nice and neutral.
    The best part is there is a ceramic wood-grain floor in the entry, which stops as you enter the bed area. I always felt like the carpet in the old rooms was goody, especially near the kitchenette and vanity. The flooring is very pretty!

• kimmy85

PROUD US ARMY MOM!
    Thank you @iLOVEartLARK for your persererance in getting these BCV studio pictures posted! :thumbsup2

My only "complaint/comment" is I wish the side table and chairs were a little bigger. How will I have room for the custom cake set up from Fine Dining and champagne? Such problems... ;)

iLOVEartLARK

Earning My Ears
    Thank you @iLOVEartLARK for your persererance in getting these BCV studio pictures posted! :thumbsup2

My only "complaint/comment" is I wish the side table and chairs were a little bigger. How will I have room for the custom cake set up from Fine Dining and champagne? Such problems... ;)
    They are smaller, but when you pull out both beds you can now sneak by your kids in the morning to have coffee on the deck without bumping into those big old wicker chairs and sharp-cornered coffee table!

By the way, beware of the gold fixture on the murphy bed. It is sharp, and at knee level! I got a pretty nice bruise from it. I am positive they will remove it after they get enough complaints.IMG_6337.jpg

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Here's the description in case you missed it...

I stayed in newly renovated room 343 at the Beach Club Villas and I took lots of photos, since i was unable to find any online. We loved the new room!
    Adding my thanks! Like you said, there have not been many pictures posted online and this is the first time I have seen the Murphy Bed.

Your pictures and description are very helpful!

::yes::

maryandtyson

DIS Veteran
    I have family staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge this week. They have had two days of character meets in the resort. Anything like that at Beach Club?

MickeyT

DIS Veteran
    Post 15,000!!!

Of course, I want this milestone post to be here.

Just a quick sappy post to say that in the 7 years since my first stay at the Beach Club, I never could have dreamed how important this place would become to me, or how thankful I am for all of the wonderful friends who have come into my life since then.

~Dee

:grouphug:
    Dang Dee. You have so much talent you could have chosen ************.com or the blog with ***************.com. But you chose the DIS. And and turned it into THE BEST INFORMATION SOURCE on the DIS.
    Thanks for all you've done and all you continue to do to make people's trips better (and keep us entertained).
    Great job my friend

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS