Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I concur with the pp about the magical travel agent saying check in October for April 2016 deals. Mine said that too.

In my ideal world, my unicorn and I would get a cb room with a fireworks view and a full balcony. Is this possible? Is there a room category that's better for this?

Hope the storm doesn't affect any of your trips. Safe travels.
What is the general discount for these magical deals?

Watching Weather Channel just now, and they said it's "Very interesting how this thing (Erika) is just breaking apart." They showed a map with winds of only 40-45 miles per hour early Monday and Tuesday over central Florida.

If the weather channel just read this thread they would understand things. Erika is very much afraid of what will be happening when NinjaMom and her monkey friends arrive at the BC, so Erika is running away!

Hi everyone! We just returned from our first stay at Beach Club and we absolutely fell in love with this resort!!! Thanks for all of the helpful information here. I loved the short walk to Epcot and the fresh new look of the rooms and hallways. The renovations were really well done! My son loved SAB of course.

We booked a Labor Day "magical deal" and paid $202/night including taxes. The price could not be beat. We booked a standard view room and only made requests via online check-in. They were high floor and near elevators. We were supposed to have streamlined check-in but I was having trouble with email on my phone while I was away so I went and checked in upon arrival anyways since I hadn't heard anything. This was at approximately 11:30am. We had a lovely CM, Ronna, help us. She had a room available for us at that time but she explained it was a wheelchair accessible room and described what some of the differences might be. We accepted it because my mother was with me and she is used to having handles in her shower and certain accommodations so we thought it would be nice. I am so glad we were given this room. It was room #2606 and it was HUGE! We had a ginormous balcony (bigger than even a full size balcony) extra space in the room itself and the bathroom and a full pull-out sofa in addition to the two queen beds. We overlooked a grassy area and gazebo roof as well as the covered area where you can eat outside of the marketplace.

I will share pics once I get them uploaded. Thanks again for all the info and help!

How does water work in the parks/hotels? If I have a refillable mug....can I refill it with water? Is the water they would use for this not to be trusted (I know the tap isn't great so we've ordered bottled water). We don't drink soda much at all, but would I be able to get acceptable water refills in the mugs?

How does water work in the parks/hotels? If I have a refillable mug....can I refill it with water? Is the water they would use for this not to be trusted (I know the tap isn't great so we've ordered bottled water). We don't drink soda much at all, but would I be able to get acceptable water refills in the mugs?
We use the water refill all the time. I don't know what kind of water is is. Tap maybe? But we add tons of ice and it tastes fine to me. We've never had a problem.

I am really hoping this storm breaks up. My SIL just told us that every trip she has taken to FL has been horrible and always had bad luck. We leave on Tuesday for FL and they are joining us on Thursday. I don't want downpours all day or anything to make her crazy.

Is it Christmas yet, I honestly just want to be down their I need a to see some magic and some good R&R right about now

The water in the soda machine is filtered so it tastes fine.

I am really hoping this storm breaks up. My SIL just told us that every trip she has taken to FL has been horrible and always had bad luck. We leave on Tuesday for FL and they are joining us on Thursday. I don't want downpours all day or anything to make her crazy.
Sounds like something else SIL will use as another excuse against ever going on this trip (as if she already hasn't done enough). By Thursday you will be back to the normal afternoon downpour that lasts an hour and it's over. I really hope you, the rest of your family, and your father who this is all about and the reason for the trip, have a great time. Be sure to post and let us know how it all goes.
Katesdad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter