Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Do some of the water view rooms at YC have the couch daybed? Can you request a room with the 2 queens/daybed setup? I'm booking for a family of 4 but the two teens want their own bed. I know it's not a guarantee to request, but I'm just trying to see if my chances are good?

Does anyone know if there are certain dates that the Yacht Club is excluded from the "save $500 on a 5-night stay" offer? I started searching on the day the offer was released and was not able to find any availability for our travel dates (3/26-4/3). Should I keep searching up to our trip dates, or is it hopeless? (We are currently doing a split stay with BCV and AKL but would switch some or all of those dates to YC if the prices worked out.)
I am super curious if anyone got this discount for a stay at Yacht Club? We are there 5/4 thru 5/14/22 and I was on phone right when discount came out. Nothing available :sad: wonder how many rooms were open for booking with this discount two :rolleyes1? I keep checking everyday but not real hopeful, congrats to anyone who scored a discount!!!!!

I honestly can't remember, does the bus stop at Beach or Yacht first?

thanks!

During the morning rush--each has its own buses. Later in the day and oftentimes for Disney Springs they share and YC is picked up first.

Okay, we waffled back and forth, went as far as booking Wilderness Lodge...but we remembered the past 2 trips where didn't stay at Yacht/Beach, all we wanted to do was switch hotels to Yacht/Beach. 😂

Just rebooked our WL stay to Beach Club - 4/18/23-4/27/23! We're finally coming back where we belong!!!

Honestly, nothing can beat the walk Epcot for us. Nothing. :D
I am there with you on that train of thought! :) We just switched our WL CL stay over to YC CL....(Oct 6-9, 2022) Everytime I walk up the boat dock by the lighthouse I say to myself I wish I was staying at the YC.... I've wanted to try it there for so long, this time I just jumped in and said.... let's do it, it's a small trip and a great time to try it!

As my response stated to Farro, I just switched us over (originally was booked WL CL) to the YC for our 3 nights prior to our cruise in October. Our boys are 29, and 25 so I figured by adding a park hopper (which at first we where not going to do, but staying at YC I just had to add that on!) they might love hopping over to Epcot after the parks of the day have been explored (we chose reservations for MK and DHS). Now I booked them into a Standard Club level room, and Hubby and I into a water view CL room. (I am hoping to look out my window and see the dock/lighthouse and crescent lake, I love that view!) ....if we want a room for our boys near us, should I pay the $400 or so difference and upgrade them to a water view too?? / Or perhaps a garden view for a couple hundred more?? I'm pretty sure they won't care for their room view too much, but I'd like them to be not too far away from us. I am excited to FINALLY try the YC :)
Thanks for the help!
ETA PS..... NATEBENMA can you please add me to the list? YC CL Oct 6-9, 2022 :) Thank You!!!

Last edited:

Y
As my response stated to Farro, I just switched us over (originally was booked WL CL) to the YC for our 3 nights prior to our cruise in October. Our boys are 29, and 25 so I figured by adding a park hopper (which at first we where not going to do, but staying at YC I just had to add that on!) they might love hopping over to Epcot after the parks of the day have been explored (we chose reservations for MK and DHS). Now I booked them into a Standard Club level room, and Hubby and I into a water view CL room. (I am hoping to look out my window and see the dock/lighthouse and crescent lake, I love that view!) ....if we want a room for our boys near us, should I pay the $400 or so difference and upgrade them to a water view too?? / Or perhaps a garden view for a couple hundred more?? I'm pretty sure they won't care for their room view too much, but I'd like them to be not too far away from us. I am excited to FINALLY try the YC :)
Thanks for the help!

You may have already done this, but definitely call and have your two reservations marked as “traveling together,” and also request rooms close together. Then the room assigner would definitely try to assign your rooms as near to each other as possible. For the most part, the CL standard view rooms are right across the hall from the water view rooms, so hopefully you can be close without the upcharge. However, it you want to request rooms with a connecting door (never guarantred), you would want them to be in the same view category. Good luck, sonds like a wonderful trip!

Hi everyone! Headed back to BC March 3-7 with park days being 4-6. It’s just me and the kids 10 & 12. The hubby is going on a business trip and said you should take the kids to Disney! Lol umm ok you don’t have to say that twice! It’s our second stay at the BC. We were last at Disney February 2020. Really looking forward to this mom and kids trip!

Hello all... headed to our 4th trip in 5 years....BC from Jun 27-Jul1...the trips have all been so different due to a not wildly popular detour to POP after a BC trip and then a mid COVID YC trip (very strange but ride-a-plaooza)...we are headed back to BC in the summer. Without drilling down through pages and pages how is the breakfast mobile ordering at BC Marketplace going? can you order before 7? How crazy is the process right at opening?...we like to get moving in the AM

Hello all... headed to our 4th trip in 5 years....BC from Jun 27-Jul1...the trips have all been so different due to a not wildly popular detour to POP after a BC trip and then a mid COVID YC trip (very strange but ride-a-plaooza)...we are headed back to BC in the summer. Without drilling down through pages and pages how is the breakfast mobile ordering at BC Marketplace going? can you order before 7? How crazy is the process right at opening?...we like to get moving in the AM
I can't answer about first thing in the morning, but using mobile order around 8:30am took a rather long time. The food was passable, but I'd probably just get a doughnut or breakfast sandwich in the park next time. ETA: November 21

how is the breakfast mobile ordering at BC Marketplace going? can you order before 7? How crazy is the process right at opening?...we like to get moving in the AM
We ordered breakfast at 7am almost every morning when we were at the BC in October. The earliest time slots filled up fast. You couldn't place the order before 7am, though. They were good about getting the orders ready quickly. It wasn't crazy at 7 am. It actually tends to get busy a little later in the morning. :)

How is the boat transportation to HS in the morning? I know everyone says it’s quicker to walk, but with a couple older people in our group we will save the walking for the parks. We will rope drop HS three days. Two of those days will be heading to RNRC/TOT so I don’t think being super early is as important. One day will be SDD so earlier would be better.

Thinking of being at boat launch around 745 for the RNRC days, and around 715 for SDD. Does that sound like a good plan to have?

How is the boat transportation to HS in the morning? I know everyone says it’s quicker to walk, but with a couple older people in our group we will save the walking for the parks. We will rope drop HS three days. Two of those days will be heading to RNRC/TOT so I don’t think being super early is as important. One day will be SDD so earlier would be better.

Thinking of being at boat launch around 745 for the RNRC days, and around 715 for SDD. Does that sound like a good plan to have?
Friendship Boat transportation is very reliable in the AM to HS. Assuming a 9:00 AM normal park opening and an 8:30 AM early theme park entry,
the boats will be running by 7:30 AM. It's hard to pinpoint the exact time for YC docking but you can expect a boat every 15/20 minutes.
Earlier this month we visited [walked] HS 3 days, left BCV at 7:15 AM, arrived at 7:35 AM, through security and held at the tapstiles until 7:55 AM.
We headed to ROTR each day and were off the ride by 8:30 [or earlier] each day. One day we were in Toy Story Land just at 8:30 before they started SDD and the line was back to the Joffries Coffee Kiosk. We opted for TSMM which had a substantial line itself.

So, to address your specific timeframes I think the 7:15 YC dock arrival will almost guarantee you the first boat for your SDD day and I would back up the 7:45 time to 7:30 for your other HS days simply to alleviate the HS entrance congestion. I'll also add that while we were let in at 7:55 AM the days we were at HS that your experience may be different. There is really no rhyme or reason as to how the determine when to let folks in.

BC Marketplace is pretty smooth in the morning, especially early on. Both breakfast sandwiches were pretty much grab and go items, and the Bounty Platter didn’t take much longer. Like Wood Nymph said, the earliest slots fill up fast, but the CMs were awfully accommodating on the day I had no mobile order.

I walk to HS from BC, as I’m always so caffeinated in the World that I need JUST a few more steps, but the boats are super consistent in the morning. They seem to lose that urgency a bit as the day goes on.

I am super curious if anyone got this discount for a stay at Yacht Club? We are there 5/4 thru 5/14/22 and I was on phone right when discount came out. Nothing available :sad: wonder how many rooms were open for booking with this discount two :rolleyes1? I keep checking everyday but not real hopeful, congrats to anyone who scored a discount!!!!!
I have 3 nights discounted water view June 5-8. I messed around with a lot of June dates but nothing before 5/30. That is the only time frame I found for Yacht. AKL had the most availability. Grand Floridian and Boardwalk also had some promo dates. I was looking for a WDW backup if we have to cancel our 1st family Disneyland trip over spring break to due my husband’s work commitments. When I saw Yacht on promo, I scooped it up.

I have 3 nights discounted water view June 5-8. I messed around with a lot of June dates but nothing before 5/30. That is the only time frame I found for Yacht. AKL had the most availability. Grand Floridian and Boardwalk also had some promo dates. I was looking for a WDW backup if we have to cancel our 1st family Disneyland trip over spring break to due my husband’s work commitments. When I saw Yacht on promo, I scooped it up.
Have a great time!!!!! I keep checking for discounts daily, Club Level Water View popped up this morning for the Special/$100 off a night but still crazy price!!!! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!