Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

That’s amazing. Did you have a lot of problems with your recent YC visit?

Yeah, and there were other things that happened on the trip that were not so magical. I expected to get just a quick "sorry for your troubles" response, and if they were feeling generous maybe they'd give us free genie+ or something, never would have imagined they'd do this!

Yeah, and there were other things that happened on the trip that were not so magical. I expected to get just a quick "sorry for your troubles" response, and if they were feeling generous maybe they'd give us free genie+ or something, never would have imagined they'd do this!
Wow, well whatever happened, I hope your 2nd trip is better. Are you going to try YC/BC again or try a different hotel?

Wow, well whatever happened, I hope your 2nd trip is better. Are you going to try YC/BC again or try a different hotel?

Thank you! I think I will likely stay at the YC/BC again, I still love them, it's hard to stay elsewhere. Although I am toying with the idea of the GF, but I suspect I'll end up at YC/BC.

Does anyone have a copy of the December activities calendar they can post?
TIA

Hello All! I need some Disney Magic! I am hoping someone here can help. My wife always books our vacations, she booked our married sons room, but was interrupted before she could book our two bedroom villa at the beach club villas. The reason for the interruption was her mom was taken to the hospital. Fast forward a bit over a month and she lost her mom. Two weeks ago, she realizes she forgot to make the reservation. She is of course devastated yet again. Without the room we miss our family Christmas. I have found all the nights but December 21 and December 22. My hope is someone here has those two nights and we could get.them from you. This trip was my wife's break and time to gather with fsmily and deal.with everything. Please let me know. My email is dgressner@gmail.com. thank you in advance.

Hello All! I need some Disney Magic! I am hoping someone here can help. My wife always books our vacations, she booked our married sons room, but was interrupted before she could book our two bedroom villa at the beach club villas. The reason for the interruption was her mom was taken to the hospital. Fast forward a bit over a month and she lost her mom. Two weeks ago, she realizes she forgot to make the reservation. She is of course devastated yet again. Without the room we miss our family Christmas. I have found all the nights but December 21 and December 22. My hope is someone here has those two nights and we could get.them from you. This trip was my wife's break and time to gather with fsmily and deal.with everything. Please let me know. My email is dgressner@gmail.com. thank you in advance.
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
I think you should try posting on the DVC board. This forum is for the hotel side of BC. You will likely have more response on the DVC side.
I assume you have checked out the DVC point rental businesses? If not, that would be your best option.

Quick report from our trip last week.

We were in RM 3135. It's a connecting room with 3147. 2 QN beds and a day bed. Also had a walk in shower. Otherwise, pretty typical for YC room...coffee pot has pods rather than filter packs. Beds are probably getting close to needing replacement (slight indentation on my side next to night stand), but overall very comfortable. USB ports on nightstand were damaged so needed to use regular outlet (also on nightstand) to plug in phone. Close to elevators and overlooking back entrance.

View was the mostly the back entrance, but we could see a sliver of the lake. Also could see the higher fireworks from Epcot.

We were able to park both scooters by backing one up in front of connecting door, and parking the other in the hallway in front of the coffee stand. (Left enough room so that door could be opened in case of emergency, and cord reached across to plug in with coffee pot.) This worked well, and didn't block any of the drawers or closets. It was easy to back the one up out the door, and then drive the other one out.

Marketplace food was limited, but had ready-made warm breakfast sandwiches. juices, and bakery items for a grab and go breakfast, however they have removed the tables they used to have in the hallway. One morning we went to BC marketplace for breakfast and sat in the solarium to eat.

I also have to mention that the CMs throughout the resort were over-and-above in their attitude and helpfulness. It was a great stay, and we can't wait to return!

Attachments

• PXL_20211128_104859679.jpg
    PXL_20211128_104859679.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 49
  • PXL_20211128_105003440.MP.jpg
    PXL_20211128_105003440.MP.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 50
  • PXL_20211129_132433095.jpg
    PXL_20211129_132433095.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Quick report from our trip last week.

We were in RM 3135. It's a connecting room with 3147. 2 QN beds and a day bed. Also had a walk in shower. Otherwise, pretty typical for YC room...coffee pot has pods rather than filter packs. Beds are probably getting close to needing replacement (slight indentation on my side next to night stand), but overall very comfortable. USB ports on nightstand were damaged so needed to use regular outlet (also on nightstand) to plug in phone. Close to elevators and overlooking back entrance.

View was the mostly the back entrance, but we could see a sliver of the lake. Also could see the higher fireworks from Epcot.

We were able to park both scooters by backing one up in front of connecting door, and parking the other in the hallway in front of the coffee stand. (Left enough room so that door could be opened in case of emergency, and cord reached across to plug in with coffee pot.) This worked well, and didn't block any of the drawers or closets. It was easy to back the one up out the door, and then drive the other one out.

Marketplace food was limited, but had ready-made warm breakfast sandwiches. juices, and bakery items for a grab and go breakfast, however they have removed the tables they used to have in the hallway. One morning we went to BC marketplace for breakfast and sat in the solarium to eat.

I also have to mention that the CMs throughout the resort were over-and-above in their attitude and helpfulness. It was a great stay, and we can't wait to return!
Love hearing great things about the CMs! Customer service has such a big impact on trips like these imo.

Hi, all. Have a YC stay coming up and just read that there is exterior refurbishment until Spring 2022. How disruptive/noticeable is it? Thanks!

Hi, all. Have a YC stay coming up and just read that there is exterior refurbishment until Spring 2022. How disruptive/noticeable is it? Thanks!
I was curious about this myself. What I read said that the refurb had been going on since May 2021 and would last until "early" spring. We have a one nighter the first week of April 2022.

This is a bit random, but does anyone know if the email guest.services@disneyworld.com is legit? I sent an email there a while back about some issues with our YC stay, and just got a response with either the biggest pixie dust of my life, or I'm totally being punked. :rotfl2:
Wow…great response! Your issue must have been worse than me breaking my hip there. I sent an email to that address and asked about the accident report, etc, and have yet to hear back.

edit: I will never complain about a day at Disney again. Got an EOB with some of the medical costs…over $100k so far. Thankfully we have insurance. Most expensive 1day at WDW….ever! :faint:

Last edited:
Looking forward to finally returning to WDW in June after a nearly 3 year absence. We wanted to stay at the resorts that felt the most like home and decided that had to be a split between Beach Club and Bay Lake Tower. Lots will be different for us this time, as my in-laws will be coming and we had a baby earlier this year. Considering our older kids are 13 and 11, it's been quite a while since we've had to deal with a little at WDW. I'm not thrilled with some (many) of the changes that have come to WDW, but I'm so thrilled to be going back and to have a reason to stalk this thread again.

I want to go to beaches and cream. Not staying on property. Where can I park to get there? That’s not me going to Disney springs and busing it. Thanks

I want to go to beaches and cream. Not staying on property. Where can I park to get there? That’s not me going to Disney springs and busing it. Thanks

If you have n ADR, you should be able to park at Beach Club. Occasionally the resort lots are too full & you might get turned away.. in that case, you can park at Disney Studios & walk, boat or skyliner back to yacht & beach.

If you have n ADR, you should be able to park at Beach Club. Occasionally the resort lots are too full & you might get turned away.. in that case, you can park at Disney Studios & walk, boat or skyliner back to yacht & beach.

i was under the assumption you need to pay for park at the resorts now though?

How far in advance can you book a cabana? We’re staying at the BCV and are planning a pool day with our children and grandchildren.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter