Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

queenadnama

Earning My Ears
Just returned from a fantastic trip from the Yacht Club! We had room 3150, so we had that gazebo noise our last day -- which was fine. Also got to experience the fire alarm situation earlier this week. But overall the mousekeeping came every other day as promised, our room was extremely quiet, the view gorgeous, and I'm already missing my home away from home!

• butterscotchcollins

Drop Chicken
    OK these pics are getting me excited! We arrive Wednesday but I have been so stressed/depressed with work and some health issues going on that I have not felt excited about this trip at all. Trying to get myself there and seeing that beautiful lake and Boardwalk definitely helps!

• izzylovesmickey

DIS Veteran
    Found the map of the YC rooms. Looks like a water view on the map so pixie dust for us! It does have the pebbled roof below us so I’m going to just not look down! Crowds are great. Walked on Soarin at noon. Going back later to do the booths for dessert at F&W. Never have had such a low key start to a WDW vacation.

• VAtink

DIS Veteran
    Checked into the YC this morning, ended up with a room looking out over the quiet pool and the tennis courts. They are doing a lot of work back here so it's pretty loud during the day, hopefully they move to a different area soon!

Had our first taste of Food and Wine of the year today and it was great! Epcot wasn't too crowded when we got there around noon, but by the time we left it was getting packed, not surprising though for a Friday afternoon during F&W! Trying to rest in the room now before heading out to dinner and then finally some night swimming!

Pixiedustspreader

Mouseketeer
    Gorgeous view! What room category? What room number ranges? I don't want to ask your exact room number...for privacy sake:).
    I booked a water view and we are a couple/few doors down from the turret suite. Says 5143 - 5163 when you exit the elevators. Looks like we should be able to see Epcot fireworks from here if we want. Spent the day so far relaxing at SAB until they blew the whistle around 4:15 because of lightning in the area. *Can you see the little rainbow in the picture? Just noticed when I uploaded 😊

Pixiedustspreader

Mouseketeer
    I booked a water view and we are a couple/few doors down from the turret suite. Says 5143 - 5163 when you exit the elevators. Looks like we should be able to see Epcot fireworks from here if we want. Spent the day so far relaxing at SAB until they blew the whistle around 4:15 because of lightning in the area. *Can you see the little rainbow in the picture? Just noticed when I uploaded 😊
    0D901DC7-C97C-4AEE-881E-D4BAB948B245.jpeg

wdw4rfam

Disney obsessed DVC Member/AP holder
    Ok just got back and I know I asked this question and it’s been asked before with no definitive answer, so I will tell what I found out. You ARE allowed to bring your own tubes for the lazy river but only if they are perfectly clear all the way through like theirs. Or pool noodles are ok. This was straight from 2 lifeguards. During the week we didn’t have too much of a problem, but weekends was impossible. It became annoying if you wanted to go in the lazy river with others. 4 of us would have to sit there forever before we’d get 4 of them. I honestly was shocked that it wasn’t as hard to get a chair as I expected- there were way more than I thought. We’ve had worse luck at other resorts.

wiscogirl

Earning My Ears
    Very excited for my first trip to Beach Club in a couple weeks! Can anyone who's been recently say whether there are refrigerators vs. beverage coolers in the rooms? I have some dietary restrictions so trying to plan for what groceries I can feasibly keep in the room.

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Page 1920-1921

Excited to be making our 3rd "Adult only" stay at Beach Club for Food and Wine this October. This is by far our favorite location when staying without the kids for the easy proximity to Epcot. And so relaxing to watch all the kids at the pool and not being responsible for ANY of them! Miss our kids on these trips, but so appreciate the adult time.
    :welcome: back!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

:cool1:

Thank you and Hello! Our trip is the 9/30 - 10/9 (but we check into the YC on the 2nd) Also celebrating 2 anniversaries, 2 graduations and an Air Force ship off (December) It’s generally just my husband and I so this is a HUGE trip for us! We are extra excited (I’m always very excited to be heading to WDW but this one is extra special 🥳)
    That's a lot of wonderful celebrations!

:goodvibes:

We will be arriving at Yacht Club in 29 days! Quick question - can someone confirm the kind of hairdryer currently in the room? Would love to save packing space but I need a hairdryer with a concentrator attachment.
    I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list for October.

::yes::

Hi, I may not be as up to date as a I should on this thread, but can you let us know about the status of those cherry picker cranes that were outside of the YC painting? I have some time as my trip isn't until December, but hadn't heard much about them lately and wondered the status. Have a great trip!!!!
    I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list for December.

:thumbsup2

Do the villa's at Beach Club have Keurig machines?
    :welcome: to the thread!

When is your trip?

:cool2:

Very excited for my first trip to Beach Club in a couple weeks! Can anyone who's been recently say whether there are refrigerators vs. beverage coolers in the rooms? I have some dietary restrictions so trying to plan for what groceries I can feasibly keep in the room.
    :welcome:

I'll add you to the list.

See the next post (on the next page) for pictures of the fridges at the Beach Club.

:dogdance:

Last edited:

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES