Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

CinderellaDream

Mouseketeer
The shower room at SAB is nice and clean!! It has all the toiletry and towels. In case your room is not ready early enough, you can always use the shower room. I have used that shower room three times during my week-long stay so all of my family members could get ready for our dinner reservation at once.
I’ll second this. The shower room was fantastic and the A/C felt great. It was unfortunate that our room was not ready but we were just happy to have somewhere to change for the pool.

2022 Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Packages Available
Guests looking to plan ahead can now book 2022 Walt Disney World Resort vacation packages for arrivals beginning January 1, 2022!
Get a Quote

Rick195275

DIS Veteran
CMs are the most valuable asset to WDW. All the CMs whom my family met during the trip were working so hard and delivered services beyond my expectation. I am also a firm believer that if I am kind and nice to others then I would be treated with the same manner in return.
Couldn’t agree more with that statement! We love the CMs and do our best to make sure they know we appreciate them whenever possible. They are the ones who make the magic after all :)
I work with the public and can tell you for sure not everyone will treat you nicely just because you’re nice to them, but those are the ones that show me they aren’t worth the time and effort and I smile and move on to the next person. Have had a couple of not so friendly CMs even, looking at you lady at the animal kingdom gate that refused to believe I had active passes no matter how nicely I explained to her I had already scanned into the park and only stepped out the gate 2 feet to get friends. But I just said ok and went to talk to the next CM. You never know what has happened in that persons day to make them respond in that way, always easier to just move on than let it ruin your day. To keep on topic with the thread we found all the CMs at yacht and beach to be fantastic in April.

delmar411

DIS Veteran
Hi, could anyone confirm where I can get a gallon of distilled water at Yacht Club?
You can get distilled water at either the Yacht Market or the Beach Marketplace. If a cast member says they don't sell it, ask them to check with someone else. Because they do sell it, it is kept in the back.

KimMcGowan

Earning My Ears
I have a quick question. I apologize if it has been asked approximately a million times before. Does Beach Club offer the Mickey tie-dye shirt activity that you can do at some other resorts?

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
I have a quick question. I apologize if it has been asked approximately a million times before. Does Beach Club offer the Mickey tie-dye shirt activity that you can do at some other resorts?
Yep, we just did it last week. Currently they are doing it in that little hut on the beach across from Hurricane Hannah’s - where they used to have jewelry/hair wraps (or at least I think that’s what used to be there).

Kind of funny, I was going through my room charges yesterday and the charge showed up as “YB Sand Castle Club Baby Sitting Services”! Lol.

(Side note, never apologize for asking a question no matter how simple or how many times it has been asked, that’s why these boards exist and most people are always happy to help)

This is accurate as of July, but they’ve been posting the current activities schedule in the lobby with days/times.
1C8C5DED-806E-4D4B-B107-2E8D00857FC6.jpeg

Last edited:

KimMcGowan

Earning My Ears
Yep, we just did it last week. Currently they are doing it in that little hut on the beach across from Hurricane Hannah’s - where they used to have jewelry/hair wraps (or at least I think that’s what used to be there).

Kind of funny, I was going through my room charges yesterday and the charge showed up as “YB Sand Castle Club Baby Sitting Services”! Lol.

(Side note, never apologize for asking a question no matter how simple or how many times it has been asked, that’s why these boards exist and most people are always happy to help)

This is accurate as of July, but they’ve been posting the current activities schedule in the lobby with days/times.
View attachment 592236
Thanks so much!

• kylenne

Wakandan-American
    I wish more people were like this and understood. Be nice to the people showing up for work at Disney and everywhere right now. Many people are still choosing not to and everywhere is understaffed. Be nice and try to be patient, people are doing their best. I’m not even sure what those people expect, front desk CMs don’t clean rooms and can’t do anything to get your room ready faster ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Those people just want a punching bag. Pandemic era CS has just been like this everywhere, not just at Disney. I train CS phone agents for NYC govt and morale across the board has been low because customers are angry/frustrated/whatever even more than usual and feel powerless and so want to take that out on someone. Then add to that your typical Disney guest “I paid so much to be here” entitlement and it's even worse. People are absolutely making it worse with their crappy attitudes. Then they wonder why Disney (and everywhere else tbh) is having such a hard time staffing back up.

Barbara C

First trip since Covid - leaving 4/10!!
    Hi - I'm sorry if this question has been asked and answered but we haven't been to WDW in a while. Is CL open at either BC or YC? If not, any idea when it will open?

Thanks!

The13thLetter

DIS Veteran
    Hi - I'm sorry if this question has been asked and answered but we haven't been to WDW in a while. Is CL open at either BC or YC? If not, any idea when it will open?

Thanks!
    Club Level has not re-opened at any resorts just yet and there is no real timeline for it as far as I know.

• Rick195275

DIS Veteran

Thanks!
    Last I knew there was no date for club level return there. I think the earliest one to reopen will be grand flo in September. That was as of last month not sure if there was a more recent update.

Miked0292

Mouseketeer
    Last I knew there was no date for club level return there. I think the earliest one to reopen will be grand flo in September. That was as of last month not sure if there was a more recent update.
    These are the only ones currently having a sale on CL rooms,

We’re looking forward to reopening our Club Level Lounges, with sales for Club Level rooms and suites beginning on June 4 for the following hotels:
    • Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
    • Disney’s Contemporary Resort
    • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
    • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
    • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Rick195275

DIS Veteran
    These are the only ones currently having a sale on CL rooms,

We’re looking forward to reopening our Club Level Lounges, with sales for Club Level rooms and suites beginning on June 4 for the following hotels:
    • Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
    • Disney’s Contemporary Resort
    • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
    • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
    • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
    I believe the June 4 date is just when they became available to be booked not the club rooms opening date. I could totally be wrong but last I saw they were staggered openings not all 1 date. I could be mistaken but some of those resorts like wilderness lodge were just opening in general at that time not their club amenities.

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
    Here’s the CL reopening schedule. Note, AKL resort reopening was announced after Disney released CL reopening info, although they’ve been selling CL rooms starting 8/26…so caveat that that one hasn’t been officially confirmed. Poly, GF SL, YC, and BC have no announced CL reopening dates yet.

AKL 8/26/2021

GF - RPC 9/16/2021

BWI 9/23/2021

CR 9/26/2021

CSR (GDT) 12/16/2021

WL 12/16/2021

Poly -

GF - SL -

BC -

YC -

rj9555

Earning My Ears
    Could someone remind me of this, but was there a bus to Disney Springs after 4PM from the parks? The amount of times I have to explain the current process makes me question my memory. As I can not recall if there a bus there and vice versa. Ill say this for now incase no one knew but as it stands right now there is No direct bus from any Park to DS. lol
    You're correct, there used to be (pre-Covid) buses from the parks to Disney Springs after 4pm. No idea if those are ever coming back again, though.

OhAmbs

Mouseketeer
    Any idea if the construction/maintenance will affect things in the next 2 weeks? Just saw pictures and it looks like most of the balconies facing the water (near the pool) in YC have something going on.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES