Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

We had a wonderful trip once again this past week at the Yacht Club celebrating our daughters bday. It keeps pulling us back in every single time. The room (4075) we had this trip had a spectacular view:

This morning at the pool, while spending the last few minutes of pool time at SAB our server mentioned that she’s from Yachtsman - and they’ve been told they’ll be reopening August 5th.

And that INCLUDES CrewsCup too. Hallelujah! Guess it’s time for us to book a return trip in a month 😂

Good afternoon everyone! Couple of questions for you folks who just got back:
- What's the pool procedure for SAB? Do I need to make some sort of pool reservation?
- Is there a bounce back offer in the rooms? Are bounce back offers still around or are they a relic of the before-times?

Good afternoon everyone! Couple of questions for you folks who just got back:
- What's the pool procedure for SAB? Do I need to make some sort of pool reservation?
- Is there a bounce back offer in the rooms? Are bounce back offers still around or are they a relic of the before-times?

No and No. :thumbsup2

Better than yesterday when they were hanging halfway off the side. 🥶 Or at least I assume those are people, not really sure?
If you look very closely...

Free Peter Pan And Tinkerbell Silhouette, Download Free Peter Pan ...

I just wanted to let everyone here know that Dee’s ( Natebenma) dear husband of 35 years passed away suddenly yesterday from a heart attack. Dee asked that I let you know. She is understandably heartbroken and devastated by Mark’s death as are their 2 boys. Please keep her and all the family in your thoughts and prayers :hug:
Dee I am so sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers to you and your family

Yes, it’s Friday, yes, it’s super hot, and yes, there haven’t been any storms or bad weather to clear things out… but man, SAB has been crowded today. The HH line has been never ending.

I guess it has always been like this and I’ve just forgotten… regardless, it’s still fun - just crowded.

Yes, it’s Friday, yes, it’s super hot, and yes, there haven’t been any storms or bad weather to clear things out… but man, SAB has been crowded today. The HH line has been never ending.

I guess it has always been like this and I’ve just forgotten… regardless, it’s still fun - just crowded.
If you have a refillable mug, can you bypass the line to get a refill or do you have to wait in line? I am debating buying mugs this trip.

I just booked two cabana days yesterday for our September trip and was able to book cabana 4 no problem. Suggest you call back, if you wait until you check in the cabanas will likely already be assigned.
Thanks. Spent 3 hours on the phone trying to get through. Eventually CM said all cabanas were booked on my preferred date. I explained what I had been told by the other CM, she apologised and told me we had been allocated 3 which thankfully was the one we wanted! Such a relief.

Having said that I am losing faith that we will be allowed into the US for this perfectly planned trip. Like many of you, from the day I booked over 550 days ago to right now, I watch vlogs and plan every day. I was lucky enough to get all the dining reservations we really wanted too. Just have to keep hoping Joe says yes very soon. Thanks all

Thanks. Spent 3 hours on the phone trying to get through. Eventually CM said all cabanas were booked on my preferred date. I explained what I had been told by the other CM, she apologised and told me we had been allocated 3 which thankfully was the one we wanted! Such a relief.

Having said that I am losing faith that we will be allowed into the US for this perfectly planned trip. Like many of you, from the day I booked over 550 days ago to right now, I watch vlogs and plan every day. I was lucky enough to get all the dining reservations we really wanted too. Just have to keep hoping Joe says yes very soon. Thanks all
Fingers crossed for you Ninabeano. Hope you get your dream trip :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter