Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

MIDisFan

DIS Veteran
Is anyone there now? How have crowds been at SAB today?
Just getting ready to check out before heading to the Poly. No lines to get into SAB midday Friday or Saturday. Plenty of room to social distance. It Looked a little more crowded Friday night after the parks closed but still plenty of room. Last night started raining around 8, no lightning so pool was still open but pretty empty.

Save 35% on rooms for stays most nights January 3 through April 17, 2021!
Take advantage of great savings on rooms for your early 2021 return to the magic! *Restrictions apply
Get a Quote

EasternShoreGal

Mouseketeer
Yep....she is about 26-27. Long naturally wavy/curly hair. ALWAYS went the extra mile...she is also one of the most giving persons I know with an incredible heart for others. She was our waitress one trip, but 3 trips later we are honored to call her a family friend. She is no longer employed by Disney :( Just sent her a message to let her know you guys have mentioned her...she loved her job and it showed in everything she did. She exemplified so much about Disney customer service.
I am so so so sorry to hear that. We felt the same way. In fact I have her cell number and just reached out. Our last trip with her was last October. She absolutely always went the extra mile. We even slipped her a tip when we were taking a table and not ordering.

• EasternShoreGal

Mouseketeer
    I read on two blogs dated 07/24/2020 that all public showers at Walt Disney World are closed until further notice. This includes showers at fitness centers and pool restrooms. Note that this was not from an official Disney source, and blogs are not always accurate.
    I can speak from personal experience from our stay at Copper Creek Villas in August. There was a sign posted on the door of the showers by the pool bathroom that said closed for safety reasons. I assumed that was Disney Wide and posted such at the time. I subsequently confirmed with a cast member that the public showers are definitely closed Disney property wide.

ScubaCat

DIS Veteran
    I asked today at the Market at Ale & Compass, and the CM said that they will give out cups of ice water. When I asked about refilling water bottles, she repeated that they give cups of ice water. Sorry that’s not a very exact answer. Hopefully some one here can chime in with a first hand experience filling their bottle.
    My guess is that they will give you a cup of water and you pour it into your water bottle. But I am not speaking from first-hand experience.
    CMs are t going to touch your bottles and they’re not going to let you use the machine. You’ll just need to ask for more cups and fill your own bottle.
    Right, they can't take anything back across the table from you. They give it to you in a cup and you can pour it into your mug.

I wanted to mention - there's now a water bottle refill station inside SAB next to hurricane Hannas (its inside the premesis by the women's bathroom). It was probably installed for the life guards mainly but it's there for anyone to use. It replaced one of the 2 regular water fountains.

• gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
    Is walking up at Beaches & Cream a possibility? We love the burgers there but I couldn’t get ADRs this time. (Our trip is in Nov and I tried to get reservations on a couple different days for 5 people and had no luck. I have touring plans watching for it.)

unveilmyeyes

Mouseketeer
    Yes it’s possible. There’s also a new feature in the app to reserve walk up seating with an estimate of when to arrive (example one hour). Should be easy to do on an Epcot day as you get ready to leave in the afternoon.

PopGirl26

Obsessed. Just obsessed.
    Is walking up at Beaches & Cream a possibility? We love the burgers there but I couldn’t get ADRs this time. (Our trip is in Nov and I tried to get reservations on a couple different days for 5 people and had no luck. I have touring plans watching for it.)
    Touring Plans will very likely come through for you if you have 6 people or fewer!

• The Sunrise Student

aka Sunshine
    We are arriving at Yacht Club Friday for our Disney Quickie to see SW:GE for the first time... Wondering how late the shop that sells the refillable mug is open? (we are driving down and will arrive late Friday.)

Last edited:
    Walt Disney World Resort Reservations Available Through End of 2021

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS