Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

chippydale33

DIS Veteran
26 days until we're married and 27 under our check-in at Yacht Club in a waterview room (after not much sleep 😴)!!!! I know this isn't a countdown thread but I'm too excited.. My fiance and I have started private dance lessons for our first dance and are surprising our entire family (including parents) with a choreographed dance! We're also going to do a bubble send off at the end of the night, with "I See The Light" from Tangled playing. Gotta throw in some Disney magic 😉

Dee - Thank you for creating and keeping up such a wonderful thread!! It helps me maintain my excitement for our honeymoon and sanity during wedding planning! And thank you to all who contribute and keep us updated on all things YC/BC. pixiedust:

Save 35% on rooms for stays most nights January 3 through April 17, 2021!
Take advantage of great savings on rooms for your early 2021 return to the magic! *Restrictions apply
Get a Quote

gillep

DIS Veteran
This cabana is heavenly. This trip so far has been fabulous. Just waiting for the nice server to come back with my bourbon drink and absolute relaxation will have been achieved. This even makes up for having to hang all my laundry around my room because the only available dryer in the villas was broken.

There is such a difference in atmosphere between the Poly and the Beach Club, I instantly felt relaxed and at home the moment we entered the lobby.

wishinon3stars

Mouseketeer
Hi all, does anyone have any experience of how the Skyliner opening has affected the World Showcase entrance to Epcot? Do people coming from the Skyliner now share the small entrance that Crescent Lake guests use? If so, how are the crowds?
We are wondering the same thing. We will be there after Thanksgiving and looking forward to riding the skyliner.

This will be my first trip during the Christmas holidays and am looking forward to seeing the Beach Club lobby all decorated. 🎄

• gillep

DIS Veteran
    We have walked into Epcot a couple times and the additional bag checks have been able to keep up with the increased traffic, no wait at all with no bags and no issues at the tapstyles. The real test will be tonight when we go in for our Illuminations dinner.

FYI SAB is open 9am-10pm today, will see if the hours change at all tomorrow.

kylenne

Wakandan-American
    We have walked into Epcot a couple times and the additional bag checks have been able to keep up with the increased traffic, no wait at all with no bags and no issues at the tapstyles. The real test will be tonight when we go in for our Illuminations dinner.
    Please keep us posted if you can. I’ve been playing Taps for the IG ever since they announced the gondolas, and that was before I booked BC. Been really anxious to see how it affects rope drop in particular.

• Llama mama

DIS Veteran
    Is Beach Club still undergoing their WIFI upgrade work ? I know they were closing certain sections to upgrade the rooms with wires etc . Does anyone know what floor they are currently working on?

gillep

DIS Veteran
    They have been staking out prime spots since mid-afternoon.
    We left just before 1pm I think to hang at the pool. We are now seated at Rose and Crown for the fireworks dinner package. The staff is incredible, especially having to deal with that downpour changing their seating strategy. I am so glad I booked this package, it is crazy out there! Also, very glad we moved from the Poly to BCV, walking back will be so much better than any form of transportation.

gillep

DIS Veteran
    Sorry, I have no idea how to get these pictures to be vertical, wasn’t sure if anyone had posted the October Activities yet.

We finished up all of DHS including drinks at Oga’s then rode the Skyliner back to Epcot to walk to BCV. It took us 17min total from boarding at DHS to disembarking at Epcot, we really enjoyed it.

7CBC74F5-8D48-4332-B6CA-A6FF6C8AA19A.jpeg

Wood Nymph

DIS Veteran
    Sorry, I have no idea how to get these pictures to be vertical, wasn’t sure if anyone had posted the October Activities yet.

We finished up all of DHS including drinks at Oga’s then rode the Skyliner back to Epcot to walk to BCV. It took us 17min total from boarding at DHS to disembarking at Epcot, we really enjoyed it.

View attachment 440647
    The easiest way to get the pictures to be vertical is to take them with your cellphone in the landscape position. ;)

By the way, thanks for posting the October activities schedule. We will be arriving tomorrow morning. :cheer2:

I can't wait to ride the Skyliner. Are the lines still really long?

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES