Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

Farro

Another day, another confused selfie.
From all the YC maps posted here on the DIS , on touring plans and from my experience the quiet pool view is garden view. Only SAB pool view is water view!
Thanks! I saw all that too, but then the description says view of lake or quiet pool. Bummer.

But I will put in a request and hope for the best! :)

ginny65

DIS Veteran
Actually every time we've requested GV, we've had a view of the lake when looking to the side of the balcony and view towards SAB. Although couldn't see much of SAB, maybe backs of chairs, second floor of area where you can lay out and partial view of ship

Farro

Another day, another confused selfie.
Actually every time we've requested GV, we've had a view of the lake when looking to the side of the balcony and view towards SAB. Although couldn't see much of SAB, maybe backs of chairs, second floor of area where you can lay out and partial view of ship
That's a nice garden view!

Maybe I should have booked a garden view instead of a water view... I've still got loads of time to change! ;)

I'm sure it will all work out!

• lmhall2000

May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you
    We are here now with a water view of the lake and Boardwalk area.
    It is a lovely view!

Our housekeeping services are awful, but at least we have a nice view!
    What’s wrong? Are they slow to get to it?

• Mikey_B

Earning My Ears
    Hi folks if all goes to plan over the next couple of months we're going to be at YC in December this year and will have a new baby with us. We've booked a garden view room but would ideally want a tub rather than just a shower. Does anyone know how many such rooms exist? Can anyone recommend one and do i need to phone Disney to put a request in for one?

lmhall2000

May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you
    Hi folks if all goes to plan over the next couple of months we're going to be at YC in December this year and will have a new baby with us. We've booked a garden view room but would ideally want a tub rather than just a shower. Does anyone know how many such rooms exist? Can anyone recommend one and do i need to phone Disney to put a request in for one?
    Depending on the age of the baby, we found it easier to bathe them in the shower with one holding them and the other washing their hair- usually came in from swimming pool with suits on and while we rinsed the chlorine off our suits- we’d bathe them...but I am not sure on total rooms of either- but definitely call in your request! We want walk in shower- I’ll definitely call in a week before 😁

Caseystigger

Pirate Princess
    Was wondering if anyone knew if you could request a toaster? We like to eat breakfast in our room and it would be nice to make toast or a bagel to go with cereal. We are booking at the Beach Club Resort. TIA

• natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Was wondering if anyone knew if you could request a toaster? We like to eat breakfast in our room and it would be nice to make toast or a bagel to go with cereal. We are booking at the Beach Club Resort. TIA
    Not that I am aware of, but if someone has had a different experience please let us know.

You can request a microwave, which will be provided free of charge if available.

There is a toaster for guest use in the Beach Club Marketplace, although I realize that is not as convenient as having one in your room.

::yes::

epcotobsessed

DIS Veteran
    What’s wrong? Are they slow to get to it?
    We love everything about BC except the housekeeping. I think we've had our room serviced exactly twice before 5pm on dozens and dozens of stays. We've had it done as late as 9pm. I don't know why they can't get this together - we have not had this problem at any other Disney hotel.

Cluelyss

DIS Veteran
    Has anyone done the mermaid school yet? We have booked it for our daughter in Aug and would love to hear about it? Thanks
    My daughter just did it yesterday and loved every minute of it! There were 8 in her class (not sure if it was “full” but was the perfect size for plenty of individual instruction). Kids ranged in ages from probably 6-12 and should be a decent swimmer as the fins are not easy to maneuver! They got to do several “tricks” like swimming through hoops and you have the option at the end to purchase (or order) your own tail. The class takes place in the pirate slide pool, which was was the only downfall, as I think it would have been better for them to have more room to move around. At the end they had “free swim” and it was a bit crowded with 8 tails swimming about! Happy to answer any additional questions you have!

always

Mouseketeer
    We are here now with a water view of the lake and Boardwalk area.
    It is a lovely view!

Our housekeeping services are awful, but at least we have a nice view!
    I'm just back today from 6 days at the YC and our housekeeping was or hit or miss. The first 3 days it was perfect; we even got towel art! (Remember when that was a thing here?) The second half of the week was...not great. Washcloths not replaced, used hand towels left behind, used glasses not picked up or replaced, floor not swept...On Thursday, my brother and SIL room was not serviced at all.
    We were in room 3007 (water view of lagoon and boardwalk, tub, no shower dispensers, no day bed) and man, was it a hike! Even the concierge commented on it when neither Magicband would open our door. :P

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    My daughter just did it yesterday and loved every minute of it! There were 8 in her class (not sure if it was “full” but was the perfect size for plenty of individual instruction). Kids ranged in ages from probably 6-12 and should be a decent swimmer as the fins are not easy to maneuver! They got to do several “tricks” like swimming through hoops and you have the option at the end to purchase (or order) your own tail. The class takes place in the pirate slide pool, which was was the only downfall, as I think it would have been better for them to have more room to move around. At the end they had “free swim” and it was a bit crowded with 8 tails swimming about! Happy to answer any additional questions you have!
    Awesome! Thank you so much for the review!

🧜‍♀️

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    On a related note- has anyone done the arts & crafts events (Painting in the Vineyard, Decorating a Wine Bottle for example) that they can review?

🎨

Ruth B

DIS Veteran
    Thank you. That’s fantastic to know. My daughter is nearly 6 and a good swimmer for her age. Were you able to watch and be close by? I think she will be fine but is likely to be the littlest! Were any if the parents in the pool? Not sure if i could off booked to go with her. Thanks for the information

Cluelyss

DIS Veteran
    Thank you. That’s fantastic to know. My daughter is nearly 6 and a good swimmer for her age. Were you able to watch and be close by? I think she will be fine but is likely to be the littlest! Were any if the parents in the pool? Not sure if i could off booked to go with her. Thanks for the information
    No parents in the pool but we were all allowed to stand around the edge to watch and take photos. There were 2 instructors and a lifeguard on duty so felt they were very safe!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS