Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

Scott S Flicker

Earning My Ears
Been fun reading all the tips here.
My wife and I are staying @ BC water view room from 12/6 to 12/13 as part of our split stay (AKL 12/1 to 12/6) for what we are calling our Disney Honeymooniversary.
The honeymoon we never had and 25th wedding anniversary combined in December to enjoy Christmas at WDW.
will keep reading for great info and maybe ask a few questions.

• eeyoreland

DIS Veteran
    Didn't think we'd be back so soon, but we'll be staying at the YC on June 23-26. We normally stay BC, but did stay at YC a LONG time ago. It was a last minute decision to stay at a Disney resort and we originally booked POR to keep it lower budget, but then I researched YC and it was only a "little" more LOL. We only have one park day and my husband thinks I'm nuts that I want to do 3 if not all 4 parks. Any room requests I should consider? We have a garden/woods view room. I'll also check the informational pages, but open to suggestions.

Farro

It's a pasta! It's a grain! What?
    Hi all!

Which do you like best for water views - Yacht or Beach? Or do you not notice a difference?

thanks!

• Llama mama

Mouseketeer
    Has anyone recently grabbed a Minnie Van from Yacht Club to MK around 6 pm ? Are they still hard to schedule one? Did is cost about $40 bucks? Thanks

Best Aunt

"That's the best-est present ever!"
    Has anyone recently grabbed a Minnie Van from Yacht Club to MK around 6 pm ? Are they still hard to schedule one? Did is cost about $40 bucks? Thanks
    If you don't get an answer, you can try checking from home at 6:00 pm. Open the Lyft app. When it asks your location, type in Disney's Yacht and it will pop up Disney's Yacht Club Resort as a suggestion. For destination, type in Magic Kingdom. I think you should see Minnie Van as an option along with regular Lyft types of rides, but I can't check myself right now because it's 5:30 am and I don't think Minnie Vans are running yet.

Shellbells

Mouseketeer
    I was able to add in our two days before our stay into our bounce back offer!
    It moved us from BC standard view to YC water view. Dec 13th to the 22nd.
    It's a bit more expensive but I'm excited to see what kind of view we're going to get. I wasn't excited to look at the roof tops, lol

I do have a question, the cast member said we have a lagoon view booked. Do they separate water view and lagoon view? I thought they were the same thing.

Last edited:
  • Cloe Colton

DIS Veteran
    I know I saw it posted before but what are the time slots for the cabanas?

Those of you who have used them was it worth having?

Also, is it hard to get one booked? How far out do they realistically need to be booked? Whats the cancellation policy?

Have a stay at BCV in September and I am considering booking a cabana on a day where DH and I might get up super early to brave the SWGE crowds and just come back to hang at the pool/in a cabana all day until our dinner reservation that night. But our plan to do SWGE will depend on how early we'd actually have to get up to do it lol

Llama mama

Mouseketeer
    I was able to add in our two days before our stay into our bounce back offer!
    It moved us from BC standard view to YC water view. Dec 13th to the 22nd.
    It's a bit more expensive but I'm excited to see what kind of view we're going to get. I wasn't excited to look at the roof tops, lol

I do have a question, the cast member said we have a lagoon view booked. Do they separate water view and lagoon view? I thought they were the same thing.
    We are currently enjoying an all day cabana at YachtClub ! It is fantastic. The staff are fantastic. Refilled fridge of pop and bottled water , great fruit tray, and a dessert tray.
    It was 270 all day tax included with an AP DISCOUNT. The loungers are comfortable . Lots of charging ports , sunscreen, we will definitely rent again.

leholcomb

DIS Veteran
    We are currently enjoying an all day cabana at YachtClub ! It is fantastic. The staff are fantastic. Refilled fridge of pop and bottled water , great fruit tray, and a dessert tray.
    It was 270 all day tax included with an AP DISCOUNT. The loungers are comfortable . Lots of charging ports , sunscreen, we will definitely rent again.
    Are the cabanas full? When did you reserve it?

Llama mama

Mouseketeer
    We booked when they first became available so about a month and a half ago . Yes they run full I am told .

Tink1987

DIS Veteran
    We are staying for 15 nights at Yacht Club arriving on 29th November. Really excited as we haven’t stayed in the Epcot/Boardwalk area yet. Looking forward to walking back from HS and Epcot of an evening.

Thanks for all the great tips and updates on here :)

javamoma

<font color=deeppink>Diz Kid for Life<br><font col
    So, I know you can enter EPCOT through the international gateway but how easy is it to get from BC to the front of Epcot? We won’t have a park ticket the first day. We are looking to ride the monorail over to MK for MNSSHP. Would riding a bus to the front of Epcot be easiest?

bookbabe626

DIS Veteran
    So, I know you can enter EPCOT through the international gateway but how easy is it to get from BC to the front of Epcot? We won’t have a park ticket the first day. We are looking to ride the monorail over to MK for MNSSHP. Would riding a bus to the front of Epcot be easiest?
    Take a bus from BC to MK. You can’t get to the front of Epcot from BC using Disney transportation. (You can walk through Epcot from the IG to the monorail, but you need a park ticket.)

javamoma

<font color=deeppink>Diz Kid for Life<br><font col
    Take a bus from BC to MK. You can’t get to the front of Epcot from BC using Disney transportation. (You can walk through Epcot from the IG to the monorail, but you need a park ticket.)
    Bummer. We really wanted to ride the monorail.

bookbabe626

DIS Veteran
    Bummer. We really wanted to ride the monorail.
    Leave a little early for the party, and ride the monorail round trip from MK. That’ll take you around the lake past CR, Poly and GF. If you have enough time, get off at the TTC and ride the monorail to Epcot and back, then get back on the MK monorail to return to the party. The ride is free, and they don’t care why you’re riding or where/when you get off it.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS