Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

They never yell at me when I ride it and I don't even have any kids that would hang out with me at the pool when I go down this slide again and again.

I would encourage you to be brave and "Go For It!". You only live once and life is short. If you are the type of person who is not afraid to ride small slides then I definitely recommend going on this one.

~NM
PS. Ask me about pool tubes in hot tubs. If you are, like myself, afraid to live dangerously, then this is the way to go! Pool tubes in hot tubs eliminate that annoying problem of banging into the side of the tub unexpectedly. They also have the added benefit of cutting down on the crowds in the tub. There is nothing that says "Stay Away!" better than a middle aged women sitting on a pool tube in a hot tub.

True story!

DSCF9147 - Copy.JPG

The BC has the main bank of elevators, next to the Marketplace, plus a single elevator near the Quiet Pool. The single elevator is closer to EPCOT and will allow you to go out the door in front of you, when exiting the elevator, walk around the Quiet pool, and get right on the walkway to EPCOT. Once on the walkway, it's about a three minute walk to the IG entrance.

Once you get out that elevator by the quiet pool we keep walking inside until we come to the exit door to the outdoor walkway that probably leads to the villas.

We just switched to standard view BC from savannah view AKL for our December trip. We saved around 3k and I've always wanted to stay at both resorts so I'm happy with the switch. I know the weather may be to cool to swim but the boys are going to flip when they see the pool!

I have to admit I don't know a lot about the BC because I didn't think we'd ever be able to stay there. I'm excited to do lots of research in the next 6 months!

Last edited:

Do the rooms at the YC have Keurigs or the other pods machine? I thought I saw a pic but don’t know if they are only in CL rooms.

They never yell at me when I ride it and I don't even have any kids that would hang out with me at the pool when I go down this slide again and again.

I would encourage you to be brave and "Go For It!". You only live once and life is short. If you are the type of person who is not afraid to ride small slides then I definitely recommend going on this one.

~NM
PS. Ask me about pool tubes in hot tubs. If you are, like myself, afraid to live dangerously, then this is the way to go! Pool tubes in hot tubs eliminate that annoying problem of banging into the side of the tub unexpectedly. They also have the added benefit of cutting down on the crowds in the tub. There is nothing that says "Stay Away!" better than a middle aged women sitting on a pool tube in a hot tub.

hahahahaha! Maybe I should ride it!!!!!! lol!!! I was just wondering if it was like those kids splash pad areas where they measure you to be under 48 inches and my son is 52 inches and might want to go on the slide but I didn't know if they would tell him to get off it!

hahahahaha! Maybe I should ride it!!!!!! lol!!! I was just wondering if it was like those kids splash pad areas where they measure you to be under 48 inches and my son is 52 inches and might want to go on the slide but I didn't know if they would tell him to get off it!
We’ve had issues at other resorts with my oldest being too tall to play with little bro in the splash bad, but never at BC. Just know that the “kiddie area” is outside the main pool complex, so can be difficult when trying to keep your eyes on multiple kids. Enjoy!

Quick question about visitors to BC. I just got word that my aunt is driving up from Ft. Lauderdale to see us on our arrival day. Is it correct to assume she will have to pay the daily parking fee? Is it $35? We are CL so I know she won't be allowed to come into the lounge, but could we grab a bite by the pool area?

Quick question about visitors to BC. I just got word that my aunt is driving up from Ft. Lauderdale to see us on our arrival day. Is it correct to assume she will have to pay the daily parking fee? Is it $35? We are CL so I know she won't be allowed to come into the lounge, but could we grab a bite by the pool area?

She should just tell the security guard she is visiting & give your name. Day visitors don’t have to pay to park. You can ask the club CMs , if the lounge is not busy, they may allow her in with you. Especially in the afternoon, it is usually quiet in the lounges. And she won’t be able to enter the pool area with you, but the fast food area is outside the secured area, s9 that will be fine. And there is also the BC solarium to sit & visit.

I'm curious about this too. I know they were changing them and want to be sure I order the right pods for our trip in September.

She should just tell the security guard she is visiting & give your name. Day visitors don’t have to pay to park. You can ask the club CMs , if the lounge is not busy, they may allow her in with you. Especially in the afternoon, it is usually quiet in the lounges. And she won’t be able to enter the pool area with you, but the fast food area is outside the secured area, s9 that will be fine. And there is also the BC solarium to sit & visit.

Great! Thanks for the fast reply

Great! Thanks for the fast reply

We have day visitors all the time when we are there. We provide them with our room number and they come and go as they please. As far as CL goes, they were always welcome as well. I know that others will say that it isn't right, but we checked and no one has ever had a problem with one or two guests in the lounge. Stormalong Bay is another story altogether.

Hi guys! Small dilemma :)

Rented points to do a 19 night stay in November; we are flying in 1 day before reservation starts because it was much cheaper.

There are no BCV studios available the night we need (11/13) so we booked a BCV studio direct through Disney for about $626 for the night.

What are the odds of a pass holder discount being available closer to November? I don't love the idea of shelling out $650 for a night that would cost $250 if booked on points BUT we also don't want to stay the night at the MCO Hyatt like originally planned. That would be $300-something as is. If we could get our one night rate closer to that I'd be thrilled.

Hi guys! Small dilemma :)

Rented points to do a 19 night stay in November; we are flying in 1 day before reservation starts because it was much cheaper.

There are no BCV studios available the night we need (11/13) so we booked a BCV studio direct through Disney for about $626 for the night.

What are the odds of a pass holder discount being available closer to November? I don't love the idea of shelling out $650 for a night that would cost $250 if booked on points BUT we also don't want to stay the night at the MCO Hyatt like originally planned. That would be $300-something as is. If we could get our one night rate closer to that I'd be thrilled.

Have you checked Swan and/or Dolphin--much cheaper rates and you can have your luggage sent over to BCV?

When we do that move, we have had our main luggage sent the night before along with food, etc. Keep a change of clothing and our needs for the a.m. Head over at around 7:00 a.m., check in and then off to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter