Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I have a question. We stayed in a room last year that we loved and was hoping to get again this year. What do you think of the odds of requesting it?
I would say that your chances are slim to none. That room would need to be vacant the day you check in for the exact length of your stay or longer.
We never recommend requesting a specific room, but rather request the features of that room - location that you liked

Question?

On a hotel transfer from Coronado Springs to Yacht Club CL whats the earliest you think they will allow me to check in. Was hoping to get out of Coronado by around 10am and be at YC by 11-12ish.
They will allow you to check in as early as 6 AM ish. But when your room will be ready is a totally different matter. If you are willing, when you check in tell them you will take the first available room, so no other requests.
We have had rooms ready at 10 AM and after 4 PM
Good Luck

They will allow you to check in as early as 6 AM ish. But when your room will be ready is a totally different matter. If you are willing, when you check in tell them you will take the first available room, so no other requests.
We have had rooms ready at 10 AM and after 4 PM
Good Luck

Yeah Id like to maximize my Club Level time and be able to spend the day at YC pool versus CS. Maybe I should bring a carry on bag with me to change since I will also be transferring luggage. Thanks :)

Question?

On a hotel transfer from Coronado Springs to Yacht Club CL whats the earliest you think they will allow me to check in. Was hoping to get out of Coronado by around 10am and be at YC by 11-12ish.
You can check in pretty darn early, I do it all the time. Sometimes they find a room for me right away, but most often I have to wait for the text later in the day. I'd bring a day bag just in case! Editing to add since you replied to someone else above: You can definitely check in & then go use the pool. Bring a change of clothes and go have fun. They also have showers so if you swim & your room still isn't ready for whatever reason you have a spot to rinse off & put dry clothes on.

Yeah Id like to maximize my Club Level time and be able to spend the day at YC pool versus CS. Maybe I should bring a carry on bag with me to change since I will also be transferring luggage. Thanks :)
Once y ou check in (could be 6 AM if you wish), you are a guest of that resort, even if your room is not ready. You can use all facilities including SAB pool and the Concierge Lounge if you are staying CL. Definitely being what you need in a Carry on bag. Your luggage will not arrive until late afternoon, early evening. It is transferred once per day, in the late afternoon regardless of how early you give it to Bell Services

We're going from Pop to YC CL in August, my plan is to head over there at 7AM, drop off a backpack full of swim gear with Bell Services, grab some breakfast at the lounge and to take boat over to HS. We too want to maximize our CL stay.

Is it possible to upgrade or add on CL at checkin like you can at WL?

As far as we know, that option is only available at the WL.

The WL decided to offer that option for a couple reasons. First of all, the WL lost half of the rooms that were on the club level floor when they converted to DVC units. Secondly, a CM told me that none of the club level rooms had a true view because of the deep dormer balconies, and they wanted to offer lounge access to guests who wanted a good view. Plus, it seems as if the BC and YC already have plenty of guests and they don't need more people in the lounge. The lounge at the WL has very few people in it most of the time.

Thank you to everyone who responded about DME. I was starting to feel like I should just take it since the reviews were going in a positive direction, and yes schlepping my own luggage, car seats, and toddlers isn't idea (but we travel a lot so I have a system), but then "focusondisney" solidified my decision. It would be my luck that we deplane at 9:15 and don't get to the resort until after 12. I decided on Tiffany Towncar mini van. It'll work out well. We get picked up, a quick stop for waters, then I don't have to get a rental back anywhere.
But about the water, I can buy a case at the resort and have it brought to the room? Is this done ahead of time?

View attachment 393710 View attachment 393711

The biggest surprise was Ale and Compass and its lounge. The food was really, really delicious and the atmosphere was quiet and, dare I say, sophisticated?! I’m posting a couple of pictures. One is a pic of the shrimp and grits at Ale and Compass breakfast and the other, the baked feta and buffalo cauliflower at the Ale and Compass Lounge. We lamented that we ran out of time and didn’t get to eat here again.

Very pleased now that we have an ADR here in September!

Thank you to everyone who responded about DME. I was starting to feel like I should just take it since the reviews were going in a positive direction, and yes schlepping my own luggage, car seats, and toddlers isn't idea (but we travel a lot so I have a system), but then "focusondisney" solidified my decision. It would be my luck that we deplane at 9:15 and don't get to the resort until after 12. I decided on Tiffany Towncar mini van. It'll work out well. We get picked up, a quick stop for waters, then I don't have to get a rental back anywhere.
But about the water, I can buy a case at the resort and have it brought to the room? Is this done ahead of time?
The water is not delivered to your room. You would have to carry it. Also I don't believe they sell cases anymore. I think they now sell, I think it is 8 packs, of 12 oz water

I know there was a lot of DME discussion. I had a weird experience last week. My bus only stopped at BC and CBR... but BC was first. This was the first time I have ever had this happen. IDK if there was something blocking the normal route, but I've always stopped at CBR before BC/YC. It was the quickest DME experience of my life!

The WL decided to offer that option for a couple reasons. First of all, the WL lost half of the rooms that were on the club level floor when they converted to DVC units. Secondly, a CM told me that none of the club level rooms had a true view because of the deep dormer balconies, and they wanted to offer lounge access to guests who wanted a good view. Plus, it seems as if the BC and YC already have plenty of guests and they don't need more people in the lounge. The lounge at the WL has very few people in it most of the time.
Thanks @Wood Nymph

Page 1436-1437

I have a question. We stayed in a room last year that we loved and was hoping to get again this year. What do you think of the odds of requesting it?

As others have indicated, you can certainly request a particular room number, but since the resort is usually pretty close to full capacity at all times of the year, the only way you would be assigned to that room would be if the guests in that particular room are checking out on the day you are checking in. They won't "hold" a room open for you. What are the attributes you liked of the room you had previously? Full balcony? Daybed? A particular view or location?

You could word your request like this, indicating what you liked in the room: "Full balcony, 3rd floor/end of hallway/view of volleyball court (whatever it was), like room 3XXX"

:thumbsup2

Is it possible to upgrade or add on CL at checkin like you can at WL?

Thanks for your response to the CL question!

::yes::

Question?

As others have indicated, you can check into the resort pretty early (6 am?) and as a guest of the resort, you have access to all amenities such as the pool when it opens and the club level lounge.

Again, others have responded before I had a chance to.

Cases of water are no longer available at the Marketplace- you can purchase an 8 pack of water bottles for around $4 or you can get a gallon of water if you bring along a refillable beverage container to use. Or if you want to purchase more bottles of water, then I believe Tiffany Town Car will make a stop at a store so you can pick that up and anything else you may need.

:goodvibes

Hi, may I ask a question?

Are there any any pool/lake view rooms with a view of Stormalong Bay or are they all Club level rooms? For Yacht and Beach.

thanks!

We are going to Beach Club May 23 - 28, 2019 in a garden view room. I was going to request room 4581 but not sure if this is a club level room or garden view. So many posts I've perused but not sure 100%. Anyone had any other nice view rooms that are garden view? I've clicked through many but a lot are club view.

We are going to Beach Club May 23 - 28, 2019 in a garden view room. I was going to request room 4581 but not sure if this is a club level room or garden view. So many posts I've perused but not sure 100%. Anyone had any other nice view rooms that are garden view? I've clicked through many but a lot are club view.
4581 is on the 4th floor, so it is a regular garden view room, not a CL garden view room. The first digit corresponds to the floor number of the resort at YC/BC. If the room number starts with 5, it will be the 5th floor and CL. Deluxe rooms and suites can be an exception, but those are much larger on the floor plans.

4581 is on the 4th floor, so it is a regular garden view room, not a CL garden view room. The first digit corresponds to the floor number of the resort at YC/BC. If the room number starts with 5, it will be the 5th floor and CL. Deluxe rooms and suites can be an exception, but those are much larger on the floor plans.
Thank you so much for clarifying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!