Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

Haley R

With all the strength of a raging fire
Page 1375

:welcome: back!

I'll add you to the list!

:cool1:

:wave2:

Will do!

:banana::banana::banana:

Awesome anniversary celebration!

I'll add you to the list.

:woohoo:

I'll add you to the list.

I don't think anyone answered your coffee question. As far as I know, the Beach Club still has the Cuisninart coffee pod machines in-room, not the Keurigs like the YC has. The coffee is not the best, but it does the trick until I can get myself out of the room to Marketplace when it opens for coffee. 6 am? 6:30? I'm not really sure. I have never used room service for coffee or anything else at the resort, so I am no help there.

:coffee:

:welcome: back here!

I'll add your August trip to the Be Our Guest list.

Thanks for your input.

:cool2:

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!

:thumbsup2

Have you seen this post?

Ooo-Ooo, That Smell!

The smell in the lobbies of the Beach Club and Yacht Club is green clover and aloe, generated with the Enviroscent system/ www.scentairhome.com
note: The unit is quite expensive (around $300 plus cost of cartridges). The company has sold it to individuals in the past but some recent reports indicate that the companies have not been accommodating to non-business customers.

Clever and Inquisitive Guests have sniffed out some Red Neck Scent Substitutions.

Candles:

Certain candle fragrances mimic the Beach Club lobby scent:

Bath & Body Works: Rainkissed Leaves, Beach House, Beach Cabana (essence of BC)
Yankee Candle: Exotic Rainforest, Oceanside Retreat, Cotton Blossom, A Summer's Wish (similar), Beach Walk
Aldi: Water Lily & Aloe
Magic Candle Company: Yacht Club
Columbia Fragrance Company: Walt's Wonderful World- Green Clover & Aloe
Walter and Rosie Candle Company: Beach Club
Spireside (formerly Anthology): Beach Club or Clover Fields (see below for review)
Maple and Whiskey- a company from the UK
Etsy- search on Beach Club/Disney/Mouse Scents candles or scents
WEDway Candle Company

Note: some of these fragrances have been discontinued
Also, some customers indicated that Walter and Rosie Candle Company have had some fulfillment issues and complaints in the past, but under new management the situation has improved.

In the words of the candlemaker: "Fresh green notes accented with white jasmine, blond woods and musk. And the candle is spot on with the scent of the lobby."

You can also order the scents to make your own candles!
The Candlemakers Store, Rainkissed Leaves

Other Products- Hand lotions, soap, room sprays:

Thank you!

Haley R

Is the regatta run still going on? We check out on a Thursday but we would really like to do it.

• sjs314

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and
    Please add us to BOG list, September 30 - October 4 Yacht Club

• Llama mama

Mouseketeer
    We are on the Be Our Guest List ! May 30- June 4 th YC CL
    and 10/30-11/4 YC ( hoping to jump to Club level) lol :)

ChristianR

Mouseketeer

When is your new trip?

1) Definitely call back!

2) I'll be horrified if this is true, but if you (or anyone else) gets the same answer, please let us know.

:eek:
    My trip is in May 2019. I will definitely report back. I think it is a lot more hassle if people try to switch their rooms at check in. We all know that it is just a request. So I am hoping that it was just the CM.

Haley R

It's still included in the monthly resort activities sheet for January.

That brings me to a similar question - has anyone tried the yoga?
    Thanks, I didn’t think to check that. We are definitely planning on doing the run. I have knee problems that prohibit me from running much farther than 2 miles

Last edited:
  • natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Page 1377

Thx for all you do:)
    :hug:

:hug:

Please add us to BOG list, September 30 - October 4 Yacht Club

Will do!

:cool1:

We are on the Be Our Guest List ! May 30- June 4 th YC CL
    and 10/30-11/4 YC ( hoping to jump to Club level) lol :)
    Got 'em!

:goodvibes

My trip is in May 2019. I will definitely report back. I think it is a lot more hassle if people try to switch their rooms at check in. We all know that it is just a request. So I am hoping that it was just the CM.

:thanks:

It's still included in the monthly resort activities sheet for January.

That brings me to a similar question - has anyone tried the yoga?
    Great question!

I just did a search on the thread, and nobody had come back and given a review on the morning yoga on the beach.

So, friends, has anyone done this?

:worship::duck:(downward duck)

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Room 2583
    Garden View
    2 Queen Beds, Daybed
    Full balcony
    December 2018
    wmoon

We had requested a day bed, high floor and to be on the same side as the volleyball court. We ended up in room 2583. It had everything we had asked for and a full balcony. It was fairly close to the lobby and I don’t know if it’s just me but I loved walking down the little staircase into the lobby each day, it felt very princessy.

The room itself was nice but my goodness the toilets are noisy and the soundproofing is not great. Mousekeeping was fine but not proactive with providing things like extra toiletries although they were always left when we asked.

Attachments

Last edited:

bookbabe626

DIS Veteran
    Okay, so after spending our December WL trip slightly disappointed, we’ve done some shuffling. Dee, can you add these additional trips to the Be Our Guest list please?

April 19-22 - YC GV (was supposed to be OKW but got a great AP rate so had to switch)
    May 17-19 YC CL SV (although still have a really good BB booking at POFQ, so might wimp out and save some $$)
    Sept 2-6 YC SV on an awesome BB rate to celebrate my retirement (or maybe BC SV with free dining, but likely YC)

Our plan was originally to try all sorts of different resorts, but BC/YC keeps calling us home.

Thanks!

jade'nsuch

Mouseketeer
    I just overheard a life guard tell a guest that daily pool passes can be purchased, as long as you're staying on Disney property. Can somebody please tell me if this is true?

gwynne

Happily planning our next adventure
    I just overheard a life guard tell a guest that daily pool passes can be purchased, as long as you're staying on Disney property. Can somebody please tell me if this is true?
    Maybe ask the lifeguard for more details, where to purchase, cost?
    (I admit I am surprised by this. Is it possible it was some sort of "joke"?)

TJA

DIS Veteran
    I have never heard of this! I would ask the lifeguard for more details such as where to purchase and cost....

jade'nsuch

Mouseketeer
    I have never heard of this! I would ask the lifeguard for more details such as where to purchase and cost....
    We thought maybe it was a joke, too, so we took to the Boards haha. But we heard it in passing (straight up accidental eavesdropping) and went back to ask and she said she was serious, and I could have swore she said you purchase it from the front desk. I was just wondering if anybody knew a little something more than us/is staying there and could figure it out haha

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS