Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
Page 1274

I will be at the YC in 5 days for my Birthday trip!
Wishing you a fantastic trip!

:goodvibes

Thank you both for the info!

:thumbsup2

Our trip is coming up soon, but not soon enough! So I’ve started daydreaming about souvenirs. Are there any great and unique B.C. souvenirs that anyone knows of?
I have purchased matted drawings of the resorts, around $50 I believe. I think I have some pictures I can post. See next post.

::yes::

Just booked the Beach Club for a pre-cruise stay !!! :D

I've been a bad girl. Turns out that Club Level rooms ARE available to 4 adults in a room.

I cancelled the standard room and booked Club Level instead!

Anything special I should know about CL at the Beach Club?
:welcome: back!

October stay before your cruise? I'll add you to the list.

There's some info on Page 1, Post 12 about Yacht & Beach Club Level.

:woohoo:

Hi! Just booked our first stay at the YC CL for Nov 6-12. I haven't stayed at the YC in YEARS (my 16th birthday was there back in the early 90s). Looking forward to share the resort with my kids. We have a water view room booked- any ideas what a good room request would be? Are the CL rooms near the lounge or spread throughout the resort?
:welcome:

I'll add you to the list.

:cool1:

We have a thread on the Resorts Community subforum with guest photos/comments about some rooms. I'll see if there are any posted for the YC CL WV category.

I'll also post the detailed YC map so you can see the rooms that are available.

YC Room Map, Floors 4 and 5. Club Level is 5th Floor.

Room 5173

Room 5181

Room 5227 bedding and Room 5227 views

Room 5233

Room XXXX

:magnify:

Last edited:

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
Small Christmas tree for resort rooms?

Found this question over on the Resorts Community subforum:

We'll be spending Christmas at BC this year... we wanted to get a small lighted Christmas tree for the room. I think in past years Disney Florist had some offerings but I can't see them at all. Are there other options for this (I know I can order from Amazon but would love to not have to worry about deliveries... I guess I can order something locally and carry in our luggage but would love something local and easy:)
:santa:

• natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Page 1275-1278

I would love to know the answer to this too. We're leaving for BCV next week!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

:cool1:

Hello YC/BC family! The last time we stayed at the BC (2012) magic bands were a prototype. We are planning an extended family trip for early June 2019. Just a couple questions.

1. How do we gain entrance to Stormalong Bay? Will we scan in? Wear the bands in the pool? Even kids?
    2. Will kids' Magic bands open the room door? Can we turn off charging privileges like we used to with the cards?
    3. If I book multiple rooms, are the chances of them being close together still slim?

So much has changed since our last visit; I've got a lot of Dis to catch up on!

I'll add you to the list.

dansdad answered your initial questions, but if you have others as you are preparing for your trip, please let us know!

:goodvibes

wishinon3stars

Mouseketeer
    I just booked a VERY short stay, just Dh and I at YC in early December! I've always wanted to visit Disney at Christmas time--I've been in early November when the Christmas decorations are just starting, and at the beginning of January when they are starting to come down, but I'e never been in the middle of the season when it's been in full effect.
    We will be doing a MVMCP but other than that, no parks. We plan to spend our time visiting different resorts and seeing all the pretty decorations, and going to Jellyrolls one night!
    You're doing what I want to do!!! Sounds like a great little vacation getaway! Christmas is the one holiday season I have never been to Disney and I really want to go! Have a great time

• IceQueen182

Mouseketeer
    Hi everyone! I'm finally getting my act together to post a quick review on this board of our BC CL stay last month. It was our first stay at the BC (having stayed at the Poly, GF, and Boardwalk before). We really loved the resort, especially the pool, and the ability to walk to Epcot and HS. I was concerned that the pool would be overwhelming for our 6 and 3 year olds, but they could have spent all day there and the sand bottom was a huge hit. We weren't crazy about the food at Hurricane Hanna's (and found it tough to get a seat), but enjoyed ice cream at Beaches & Cream and dinner at Cape May Cafe.

I think the biggest drawback was how FAR everything felt from our room. We were in room 5723 with a water view, which was lovely (see pics!). But the room was a hike from the elevators and club lounge- which meant the lobby was far, and the pool was much farther... To get to our room from the elevators, we would have to walk down a long hall to a small seating area, and then all the way down another long hall. With a stroller and 2 kids, this could take ten minutes. There was no popping up to the lounge or running back to the room from the pool without taking a lot of time and energy.

Transportation wise, I had pre-trip been worried about getting to morning Extra Magic Hours at AK and MK, and to Early Morning Magic at MK. We ended up using, and loving, the Minnie Vans for all of our MK and AK trips and really didn't have any issues getting one early in the morning.

We would be glad to stay at BC again, but will make sure to get a room closer to the elevators. :)

Room views:

IMG_3211.JPG IMG_3213.JPG IMG_3214.JPG

Jasper07

Earning My Ears
    When walking from BC to HS, can you still cut through the BW pool area? I usually stay at a different resort and have only been at BW once for a few minutes. I am trying to familiarize myself with walking map that cuts through the BW and I'm sure I will get turned around! Google Maps shows a similar path so I am hoping I can just put it in my phone app and it take me turn by turn.

Tess

DIS Veteran - 1997
    When walking from BC to HS, can you still cut through the BW pool area? I usually stay at a different resort and have only been at BW once for a few minutes. I am trying to familiarize myself with walking map that cuts through the BW and I'm sure I will get turned around! Google Maps shows a similar path so I am hoping I can just put it in my phone app and it take me turn by turn.
    You will actually skirt the perimeter of the pool area and yes, you can walk that way to DHS.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS