Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

disny_luvr

DIS Veteran
Standard view rooms look out onto roofs or parking lots. Some garden view rooms might have a sideways view of water, but most do not. Any rooms with real views of water areas course classified as waterview. A few standard view rooms at BC might see some MK fireworks off in the distance. And I remember seeing Spaceship Earth from a BC standard view room, but that was before the villas were built, so not sure if that is still possible. Only way to be sure to not look at trees or a parking lot is to book a waterview room.
On our last stay at the BC, we had a standard view booked and had a room on the third floor overlooking a roof. The good news is our room was right near the entrance so even though when looking straight ahead all we saw was roof, when we looked to the right we saw the front entrance where cars can unload and ME picks up/drops off BUT in the distance behind BCV we could see Spaceship Earth - only about 1/4 of it, but at least we could see it.

louey

<font color=peach>and she paid alot of money to lo
All packed, one more sleep until our first Club Level stay at the Yacht Club, my husband and son have no clue that we are Club Level ;) Hoping we have good weather for the week. I may have to book another trip before we leave Disney since we will miss the Toy Story Land opening and it will help me cope with leaving ::yes::
1 more day :jumping1:

disny_luvr

DIS Veteran
All packed, one more sleep until our first Club Level stay at the Yacht Club, my husband and son have no clue that we are Club Level ;) Hoping we have good weather for the week. I may have to book another trip before we leave Disney since we will miss the Toy Story Land opening and it will help me cope with leaving ::yes::
Enjoy your trip!

• natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Page 1229-1230

Less than a month to go, I can't wait!!

I was going to buy some breakfast foods from Garden Grocer (like cereal, milk, poptarts - btw, are there toasters in our rooms??) but now I see that the Marketplace sells those things. Garden Grocer isn't cheap - does anyone know what the prices at the Marketplace are like??
    :welcome: to the thread!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15- June, Beach Club?

As others have posted, toasters and microwaves are available in the Marketplace. No toasters in room, but when you arrive, you may request a microwave for your room and it will be provided free-of-charge if there is one available.

:cool1:

This should give you a general idea of pricing:

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/media/dvc/en/destinations/dvc-resorts/YachtandBeachGroceryOrderForm.pdf

There is a toaster, as well as a microwave, in the Marketplace.
    Thanks for this. The one I have on Page 1, Post 6 is from 2015, so I will add this one to the post.

:thanks:

Just thought i would post some pics of the resort over the last few days and of our room view. Its a garden/woods view and is above the marketplace 3rd floor. Its noisy but just from the toilets you cant hear the early risers down below outside. The toilets tho are another thing, we must be under all the toilets or they are being routed our way. Never have we had this much noise from flushing!! I'll add more pics as i get them.
    The toiletries. Mouthwash relief gell and vanity kit are new since last years stay.
    Thanks so much for all of these fantastic, informative photos!

:thumbsup2

Oh and a pic of the giant puddle we had to wade through walking from HS!!!
    Shhhh!!!! Don't draw attention to the puddle! Disney may deem the path a "Water View Trail" and decide to assess a surcharge!

:ssst:

Finally heard back from Disney, we moving from AKL to BC. They did it free of charge too!

Please add us to BOG List Dee :)

24th Nov to 5th Dec :)
    :woohoo: party::dogdance:

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    That came up quickly! Seems like just yesterday you first told us about this trip.

:laughing:

HAVE A MOST MAGICAL TRIP!!!

:woohoo:

ChanduTail

Mouseketeer
    What an awesome surprise for them! Have a great trip!

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Wait! What??? It's June already?

I'm trying to round up an activities schedule, but if anyone has one they want to post, or share with me by email I would appreciate it!!!

Sometimes club level guests are able to get it on request from Disney Signature Services or if someone is there now and can take a photo of the calendar, that would be great.

beachclubdee at yahoo

:thanks:

• louey

That came up quickly! Seems like just yesterday you first told us about this trip.

:laughing:

HAVE A MOST MAGICAL TRIP!!!

:woohoo:
    I know thanks to the Disboards for always helping time go by. Honestly all the information you and others post is truly so helpful. So Thank You for keeping this thread up to date!!! Was the Yacht Club Activity Bulletin posted for June?
    :disrocks:

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    I know thanks to the Disboards for always helping time go by. Honestly all the information you and others post is truly so helpful. So Thank You for keeping this thread up to date!!! Was the Yacht Club Activity Bulletin posted for June?
    :disrocks:
    Not yet. Trying to round up a copy. Have you asked Disney Signature Service if they can email one to you?

:goodvibes

louey

Not yet. Trying to round up a copy. Have you asked Disney Signature Service if they can email one to you?

:goodvibes
    They don’t work on Sunday’s do they? If I email them I won’t hear back from
    Them until I’m there :P I think. But I will anyway :D

• louey

mrsap

DIS Veteran
    As far as the Activity Calendar goes, what are the following?

-Seaside Sunday
    -Tidalwave Tuesday
    -Fun in the Sun Friday

Are these all activities over on the beach? Do they change each of these days? Thanks!!

Dr Gunnie

Still a kid
    Thank you for posting!

We will be there Wednesday and I showed the activities to my kids. Anyone have any more info on:

- Shell We Paint?
    - Candy Sink?
    - Design Vacation Pillow?

We did the tie die shirts on our last visit 2 years ago and they want to do it again, but
    I wasn’t sure about these others and my searches didn’t pull up very much.

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Beach Club Marketplace Order Form for DVC Members, February 2017
    posting for link on Page 1, Post 6

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Afternoon Tea in Solarium, 2016 (Now Discontinued)
    posting for historical purposes
    An afternoon tea will be offered in the Crescent Solarium beginning in February 2016. There will be both savory and sweet treats available, along with both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The tea is offered on 2/11-2/14, 3/24-3/29, 5/5-5/8 and 9/1-9/5 and reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE.

Breaking News- additional dates added, March 2016. Here are the scheduled dates:

March 25-29, April 14-17, May 5-8, June 16-19, July 1-4, Aug 11-14, Sept 1-5

starting from June 16, Guests will once again be able to enjoy the "Afternoon Tea" event at Disney’s Beach Club Resort in the beautiful Crescent Solarium.

The tranquil, comfortable solarium overlooking Crescent Gardens provides an elegant setting for Guests to enjoy classic afternoon tea, savories and sweets, such as house-made scones, petite sandwiches, and some pastries. Alcoholic beverages will also be available for purchase during this limited-time event.

Future "Afternoon Tea" dates include the following (tea will be served from 1-5 p.m.):

• June 16-19
      • July 1-4
      • August 11-14
      • Sept. 1-5
    http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2016/06/afternoon-tea-event-at-disneys-beach.html

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS