Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

In a quest to snuff out confusion about the candles, I went to the Spireside website- I typed in "Beach Club" and got no matches, "Aloe" and I was brought to Clover Fields and "Clover" and I was brought to Clover Fields.

I quickly skimmed some of the veiled names (Ghostly Castle, Beauty Sleep), it appears that the company is not able to directly name their products after Disneyworld resorts/attractions.

I hope this helps to answer some burning questions.

:magnify:
Yep... but I would have named it “seaside resort” ! :)

It seems it is about a decade old, but I have since found out that ALL dedicated villas have 2 queen beds, and NOT to stay near the entrance due to bus noise, not to stay on Epcot side because of road noise and the trees have grown so tall you don't see much anyway. So recommended was pool view, or Beach Club view. Now thinking first floor pool view, because there are no balconies and the kids can just walk out to the pool, or like 5th floor BC view might be the best for convenience to the Marketplace, my husband likes to get coffee and soda first thing in the morning, and we were spoiled on floor 5 at the BLT, first room from the walkway. It was so easy to pop over and get drinks.
The BCV Dunes Cove pool is now fenced. You are not able to walk from your patio to the pool. Actually you never should have as you would have been walking through shrubs

I opted for a CL YC room during our up coming split stay as well as the DxDP for this part of our stay.
Reasons?
1) I want to know what a club level room is like for a later adult only trip and hope the experience is more in line with similar costing rooms outside the bubble.

2) There will be 5 of us (2 adults, 3 children) in the CL room and the cost per person goes down quite a bit with that ratio.

3) I feel confident "working" the DxDP to our advantage so that if we don't use much of the food component (beyond breakfast) @ CL it'll be fine.

4) For my convenience it'll be nice if someone else does breakfast runs;).

Booked a standard view room but may still upgrade to a park view (or whatever it's called) if the lounge doesn't have an Epcot view. Did the same thing at the first part of our stay @ Contemporary where I know the lounge has an MK view.
Recently got some pixie dust from WDW and now one room is 30% off and the other 20%. Used part of the savings to book an extra night.
Lounge doesn't have an Epcot view, but it does have a surprisingly good view of HEA fireworks.

My wife loved the spa at Saratoga this past summer. We are at the Beach Club next week and she asked me about the spa there. Any feedback? It seems to not be listed in the review so I’m guessing pretty small. It’s obviously much easier to stay at the resort, but does anyone know if she will be disappointed? She typically just has a 50 ,in massage.

Thanks in advance!

My wife loved the spa at Saratoga this past summer. We are at the Beach Club next week and she asked me about the spa there. Any feedback? It seems to not be listed in the review so I’m guessing pretty small. It’s obviously much easier to stay at the resort, but does anyone know if she will be disappointed? She typically just has a 50 ,in massage.

Thanks in advance!

I was reading into reviews last year, I wanted to gift DH a massage for Christmas. I ended up going with Mandara Spa at the Swan and Dolphin. It's a short walk and from what I read people really enjoyed it.

Dee we have some experience with age changes regarding tickets but there had been a gap of a couple years between trips. Eldest son had a child’s ticket in first trip then when we returned a couple years later he was classified as an adult but the old ticket had unused days in it. We simply stopped at the wee kiosk at the park entrance and they upgraded the ticket to adult with no charge. The cast member said that as long as they are reasonably sure it’s the same kid they don’t charge so I’m sure the same will apply to hotel stay- I think it’s age at check in that will count :)
We need to do this in May. I bought a 7 day child's ticket for my daughter to use 2 years ago and we didn't use it. I need to upgrade it to an adult ticket bc she's 11 now. Do I have to do this a the transportation center? How to I figure out how much it will be? HELP!

We stayed in 455 and couldn’t believe the massive balcony we had! It was wonderful

I have an "old" PDF with this information [2005], but don't think I can attach or at least I don't know how to attach a PDF to a thread. The PDF is from 2005 and is obviously outdated since it has a smoking/non-smoking room category. If anyone knows how to get that exported to a format that I can post, I would be glad to do that! And yes, room 455 has a "freakishly large balcony" for studio.​

We need to do this in May. I bought a 7 day child's ticket for my daughter to use 2 years ago and we didn't use it. I need to upgrade it to an adult ticket bc she's 11 now. Do I have to do this a the transportation center? How to I figure out how much it will be? HELP!

The guest services booth at the International Gateway should be able to do this. I have bought annual passes & upgraded tickets there so I would think they should be able to handle this too. Sorry, can't help with the amount. But there is a ticket sticky on the theme parks board & I'm sure you can get reliable help there.

You can get a list of Easter Activities at the front desk.

Attachments

• EBA2DC65-6EB1-45AD-8D9A-647054ABF90A.jpeg
    EBA2DC65-6EB1-45AD-8D9A-647054ABF90A.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 15
We did it at guest services at the international Gateway into Epcot. There was no charge but I’m not sure if this is always the case. :)

Does Stormalong Bay play annoying loud music poolside all day in the summer? If not all day, what hours do they typically do this? We will need to avoid the pool during these hours due to a noise sensitive autistic kid, so just want to know in advance when we should avoid the pool. If it's all day, I guess we will have to use those wax ear plugs for swimming.

Does Stormalong Bay play annoying loud music poolside all day in the summer? If not all day, what hours do they typically do this? We will need to avoid the pool during these hours due to a noise sensitive autistic kid, so just want to know in advance when we should avoid the pool. If it's all day, I guess we will have to use those wax ear plugs for swimming.
Your other swimming option would be at the Quiet Pool, which is very peaceful and quiet.

I stayed at the Yacht Club years ago. I could hear the horns from the boats (which go to Epcot and Hollywood Studios) in my room. I HATED it. If this might bother your kid, factor that into your room request.

I stayed at the Yacht Club years ago. I could hear the horns from the boats (which go to Epcot and Hollywood Studios) in my room. I HATED it. If this might bother your kid, factor that into your room request.

We have a Deluxe Room booked at BC, which are all on the end closer to Epcot. Last time we had a lagoon view room and couldn't hear the horns. No biggie.

Looking for some action!

typhoon-lagoon-sign.jpg

Thanks in advance!
My daughter and mother enjoyed their massages at the BC spa. They skipped the parks for it and look forward to going again someday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter