Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

WillowRain

You can find me at Animal Kingdom!
What rooms are the ones with the crazy big balconies? Is it better to stay at the end near the walking path exit, or overlooking the pool? I feel like I won't be happy with a view of trees, but how good is Illuminations viewing from the woodsy areas? We are in a 2BD dedicated so what are my options?

• gometros

<font color=teal>WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector an
    Thanks for sharing the news.

It looks like the new GM has had quite a bit of experience in this position at other Deluxe Disney resorts.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kim-marinaccio-a868233

https://www.disboards.com/threads/boardwalk-inn-need-gms-name-please.3498882/#post-55485504

Stalk Disney execs much? :D

Thanks for sharing the news.

It looks like the new GM has had quite a bit of experience in this position at other Deluxe Disney resorts.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kim-marinaccio-a868233

https://www.disboards.com/threads/boardwalk-inn-need-gms-name-please.3498882/#post-55485504

Tess

DIS Veteran - 1997
    Yes Spireside Candles sells them and its wonderful. There are also a few other companies that offer that scent as well.
    Second these! Our daughter bought us several for Christmas including the Polynesian and BC. I am not convinced the Polynesian actually smells like my beloved Polynesian, but the BC candle smelled right to us.

• Cluelyss

DIS Veteran
    Shortly before your trip contact the resort to request a VIP cleaning of your room due to your husband's fur allergy.

I am not sure exactly how to do that- does anyone know???

My guess is call the number I have for posted for the resort (I think in the Yacht Club post, Page 1, Post 9) and go from there. As far as I know, there is no charge for this service and even if there is, it should be waived in your situation.

:dogdance:
    Yes, you can just contact the resort directly to request a VIP cleaning. We do so every trip due to my son’s very sensitive skin. There is no charge for this service.

Cluelyss

DIS Veteran
    Well, I’m back!! Our wedding was absolutely WONDERFUL and staying at the Yacht Club really was the cherry on top of a magical weekend.

The staff did an amazing job at honoring our room requests. Even with my crazy (now) husband confusing the hell out of them at check in with what we were requesting lol.

We ended up getting rooms 4081 and 4083. Perfect views of the gazebo, gorgeous rooms, connecting, and they were just wonderful to work with at the Yacht. Our wedding went off without a hitch and was the most magical day ever!

I did have one final question- does anyone have (or can point me in the direction of) the email address to the GM of the resort that’s being left on the letters in the guest rooms? I forgot to grab the letter on our way out, and I want to email them and personally thank them for all they did for us.

See below for some pictures of the room, views, and wedding! :love:
    View attachment 311241 View attachment 311242 View attachment 311243 View attachment 311244 View attachment 311245 View attachment 311246 View attachment 311247 View attachment 311248 View attachment 311249 View attachment 311250
    Beautiful pictures - thanks for sharing and congratulations!!!

• Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
    We recently got back from BCV and we always use Stormalong Bay as our last day before our flight. This trip was the same, and for the last two years, we used the new showers and they've been great. However, they don't have hair dryers in them, so I asked the pool manager if she could supply one on my last day. She was so kind, and left one at the lifeguards chair for me and said she will put in an order for them to be installed on the walls. She told me if a guest is asking, they usually comply. My question is to anyone that is recently returning, have you noticed if they followed thru with this? And for those that are going in the next month or so, could you please take notice and come back and report here? Thanks so much!

MrsPMcD

Mouseketeer
    Sorry...We went to bell hop with the case of water and they cannot store the water for that long so we gave the case of water away to a happy family who was just pulling up and unloading their luggage I hope that you have a great visit when you arrive on the 7th!
    No worries! Thank you very much for even trying. Glad you were able to sprinkle some pixie dust for an arriving family! Safe travels and I hope you had a magical last day :)

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Does anyone know if we can buy a candle or room spray to replicate the smell of the Beach Club lobby?
    I'm on my way out the door, but if you go to Post 14 on Page 1 of this thread, there are a few different products that guests have reported smell like the Beach Club lobby. I think (or at least should) have the spireside candle listed. If not, I'll add it.

:goodvibes

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS