Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

HelenParr

DIS Veteran
Congratulations!

Thanks so much for sharing the photos and letting us know you had a great time.

Here is the mailing address for the General Manager of the Yacht & Beach Club. I don't have an email for the resort:

Cosmo Kapoor, General Manager
Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
1800 EPCOT Resort Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

You may want to copy Disney's Guest Communications as well.

email wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

or send a letter to:

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
Executive Offices
Post Office Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-0040

When you write or email, please include your name, address, phone number and email address.

:goodvibes
Thanks for all you do on this thread!!

I meant to drop a note after our Mid-March YC trip to note that the letter from the GM had a totally new person listed: Kim Marinaccio...with email of wdw.gm.yachtandbeach@disney.com. She expressly asked for email feedback of any kind.

(Cosmo was not mentioned. I wonder where he went...)
Edit: I spent two minutes on google and it looks like Cosmo is over at GF now.

Last edited:

Sandi

A proud Spartans fan.

I meant to drop a note after our Mid-March YC trip to note that the letter from the GM had a totally new person listed: Kim Marinaccio...with email of wdw.gm.yachtandbeach@disney.com. She expressly asked for email feedback of any kind.

I was just about to post the same info. Kim Marianaccio was the GM listed on our letter when we were there earlier this month.

Sandi

A proud Spartans fan.
I don't know this first hand, but I saw a report from another forum regarding guests who have stayed at YC recently where the dogs are becoming an issue. Our YC stay was in December (dog program had just taken effect) and we didn't run into any problems ourselves. Evidently, there are more of them now and Disney is supposedly doing a poor job of enforcing the policies designed to prevent them from disturbing others guests' vacation. YMMV.
This is only my experience from our March 3-7, 2018 trip, but our encounters with dogs was similar to your December experience. We saw none of the problems to which you refer in another forum. There were some people walking their dogs on the boardwalk by the resort, but the dogs were leashed and under control. We also saw the dog relief areas and they were clean and unobtrusive. A couple of times we saw dogs in the hallway inside (with their people). The dogs were quieter than the people.

I'm not a dog person. I like them, but I don't want to care for them. I prefer the independence of cats. Nevertheless, the presence of dogs did not disturb my vacation.

• natebenma

Beach Club Dee

I was just about to post the same info. Kim Marianaccio was the GM listed on our letter when we were there earlier this month.
    Thank you both for this. I had not heard about the changeover, obviously.

I'll make corrections to the info I have on Page 1- hopefully I will get all of the mentions...

Thanks, again!!!

shoreward

DIS Veteran
    Thanks for sharing the news.

It looks like the new GM has had quite a bit of experience in this position at other Deluxe Disney resorts.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kim-marinaccio-a868233

https://www.disboards.com/threads/boardwalk-inn-need-gms-name-please.3498882/#post-55485504

• konagal

Mouseketeer
    Page 1179-1180

Yes, I believe I was charged for the adult.

Thanks for all your help

Good question- I don't know, I have only traveled with my children, but I don't think so. Is anyone who has recently traveled with grandkids or kids with different last names able to comment?

Unrelated question about the grandchild turning 18 the day you fly out (and I assume check in)- do you know if they will be charging the fee for a third adult in the room? I believe generally Disney does not impose the higher fees someone with an age threshold change during the trip. For example: turns 3 (ticket required) or turns 10 (for dining plan purposes, ticket) or turns 18 (room occupancy)

:welcome: back!

Will do!

:cool1:

This is one of those elusive questions where you get a different answer from everyone you ask.

I think the most common responses are that 1) morning (breakfast) buses start rolling at 6:30 am or 2) 1 hour before parking opening (so technically, 8 am for a 9 am opening)

With the Pandora pandemonium, I'm guessing that the AK buses are starting sooner rather than later, but I have no direct knowledge.

Has anyone with a recent trip had experience with early morning AK buses?

:magnify:

Wow! These are great! Thanks!

Did you happen to notice if they had a poster up with Easter activities for resort guests?

:thumbsup2

luvpoohandcompany

DIS Veteran
    Dee we have some experience with age changes regarding tickets but there had been a gap of a couple years between trips. Eldest son had a child’s ticket in first trip then when we returned a couple years later he was classified as an adult but the old ticket had unused days in it. We simply stopped at the wee kiosk at the park entrance and they upgraded the ticket to adult with no charge. The cast member said that as long as they are reasonably sure it’s the same kid they don’t charge so I’m sure the same will apply to hotel stay- I think it’s age at check in that will count :)

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Thanks for sharing the news.

It looks like the new GM has had quite a bit of experience in this position at other Deluxe Disney resorts.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kim-marinaccio-a868233

https://www.disboards.com/threads/boardwalk-inn-need-gms-name-please.3498882/#post-55485504
    Thanks for posting this info. It was good to read about Ms. Marinaccio's background and recent positions at WDW. It sounds like a very encouraging move for the Yacht & Beach resort!

natebenma

Beach Club Dee

That is great that she is encouraging email feedback!

• MrsPMcD

Mouseketeer
    Had the chance to stop by and see the Easter Egg Display at Beach Club this past week. It was incredible to see in person. They did an awesome job!
    Wow these look amazing, thanks for sharing, I love the Peter Pan's Flight one! I wonder if they will still be there when we check into BCV on the 7th! Exciting! We fly out to Florida THIS FRIDAY!! Cannot wait. 2.5 days of work to go then it's hello Sunshine State! We're off to the Keys first and then BCV :goodvibes

@shoreward "I saw that the GF display is there until April 10, but don't know about BC." +quote wasn't working for me but thank you very much for sharing this info! So excited to see this as we will just be there within this timeline and I had just assumed everything would be gone. Excited to nip over to the GF post MK and see this. Yay. :cool1:

Ceryssa

DIS Veteran
    Dog question--I've heard conflicting things about where dogs are placed at the resorts that allow them (surprise, surprise haha). We don't have allergies so I have no particular objection to sharing a hotel with them; in fact my kiddos are dog crazy and will probably be thrilled to see some there. However, I do draw the line at being kept up by barking--does anyone know if there's a certain section they're "supposed" to be placed in? Or is it random? If so, I do think I'll want to request to be placed away from that area. If not, I guess we'll just hope for the best :)

waltdisfam4

Mouseketeer
    We have had incredible week at the Beach Club!! Thanks to the moderator(s) of this board for providing so much information about this wonderful hotel!! Dee, I will email you pictures of our room view and the interior of our room once we are back at home. Sadly, we must check out today. We will definitely come back and stay at this resort again!

I have an extra case of water bottles (24 unopened) from our Safeway order! I ordered four cases and that was more than we needed Is anyone, currently at the beach club who would like to have some water ? If so reply for noon and we can leave them at the bellhop with your name or room number on them!

Also, If anyone has any questions about the resort and what might be happening currently this week, I’m happy if anyone has any questions about the resort and what might be happening currently this week, I’m happy to help answer!

Someone, recently, asked about whether a case of water was available for purchase in the BC marketplace and the only water I saw were eight packs of the smaller size bottles ( these bottles are only 12 ounces each) of Dasani for $3.99. We ordered cases of 24 bottles of water (16.9 ounces each) from Safeway for $2.99 each. I hope that helps someone in their planning.

I would be happy to post pictures of our room & the resort once I figure out how to post pics on these boards I will work on that when we return home this week!

I hope everyone has a great Easter week!

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    We have had incredible week at the Beach Club!! Thanks to the moderator(s) of this board for providing so much information about this wonderful hotel!! Dee, I will email you pictures of our room view and the interior of our room once we are back at home. Sadly, we must check out today. We will definitely come back and stay at this resort again!

I have an extra case of water bottles (24 unopened) from our Safeway order! I ordered four cases and that was more than we needed Is anyone, currently at the beach club who would like to have some water ? If so reply for noon and we can leave them at the bellhop with your name or room number on them!

Also, If anyone has any questions about the resort and what might be happening currently this week, I’m happy if anyone has any questions about the resort and what might be happening currently this week, I’m happy to help answer!

Someone, recently, asked about whether a case of water was available for purchase in the BC marketplace and the only water I saw were eight packs of the smaller size bottles ( these bottles are only 12 ounces each) of Dasani for $3.99. We ordered cases of 24 bottles of water (16.9 ounces each) from Safeway for $2.99 each. I hope that helps someone in their planning.

I would be happy to post pictures of our room & the resort once I figure out how to post pics on these boards I will work on that when we return home this week!

I hope everyone has a great Easter week!
    So glad to hear you had a fantastic trip!

Thank you for the kind words, the offers of pictures (I can help you post if you need it) and the generous offer to share the water.

Wishing you a safe journey home.

IceQueen182

Mouseketeer
    Hi everyone! I'm excitedly planning our June 10-16 CL stay at the BC! This is our first stay at the BC, having normally stayed at the Poly, and I'm wondering if anyone has recent experience getting to the MK for Early Morning Magic or Extra Magic Hours? Trying to decide if we'll take a bus or Uber, and (if a bus) what time we'd be picked up.

Thanks so much! This board has been incredibly helpful!! :)

MrsPMcD

Mouseketeer
    If they would keep them until the 7th (might be pushing it) then we would definitely use those if you were willing to leave them and bellhop were OK with that? We check into BCV on 7th April under McDonald. Will defer to anybody arriving sooner though! Thank you either way.

waltdisfam4

Mouseketeer
    If they would keep them until the 7th (might be pushing it) then we would definitely use those if you were willing to leave them and bellhop were OK with that? We check into BCV on 7th April under McDonald. Will defer to anybody arriving sooner though! Thank you either way.
    Sorry...We went to bell hop with the case of water and they cannot store the water for that long so we gave the case of water away to a happy family who was just pulling up and unloading their luggage I hope that you have a great visit when you arrive on the 7th!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS