Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

Haley R

With all the strength of a raging fire
Idk if I can mention the company on here so all I’ll say is it’s a very well known rental agency. I’ll email her and ask her to clarify.
I’m replying to myself but that’s okay lol. She said all villas at beach club are standard view?

PolyRob

DIS Veteran
Purchasing water in Beach Club Marketplace and Yacht Club Market at Ale & Compass

Mission for someone there now (or soon)-

What is available for bottled water (cases of water bottles and gallons of water) in the resort gift shops for Yacht & Beach.

This is the info I have based on the latest reports (as of this summer)

Reports as of August 2017, the large cases of water are no longer available in the resort gift shops. Smaller quantities are still sold:
$3.99 for an 8 pack of 12 oz. bottles

Jan 2016: Case of 24 12 oz. bottles Dasani Water: $6.39
I will be checking-in to the BC in about 48 hours and plan on purchasing a small case of Dasani. I will report back what I find!

• Haley R

With all the strength of a raging fire
    Yes, they are.
    Ok thanks. I trust what our dvc contact said. She hasn’t pressured us into renting at all and she’s been very patient with us so far. We’ve been putting off renting for a couple of weeks to know for sure if we are going.

Tess

DIS Veteran - 1997
    Ok thanks. I trust what our dvc contact said. She hasn’t pressured us into renting at all and she’s been very patient with us so far. We’ve been putting off renting for a couple of weeks to know for sure if we are going.
    That is the reason all of the BCV rentals are at equal points based upon which type you choose. At the other resorts, the points vary based upon the view selected.

paradesintherain

DIS Veteran
    Oh wow lucky you - enjoy! I would definitely ask for a 'gazebo view' That's what I had requested for our last trip, if you get it facing towards Epcot you pretty much get a Lagoon View too. in the end we ended up getting upgraded to a proper Lagoon View room but if you look at my pics of our view (link in footer below) our view is only 3 doors up from a 'gazebo' garden view. Have a wonderful time!!
    Thank you! That view looks amazing and I was already kind of looking at that gazebo view. Is it close to the lobby? The layout of Yacht Club is still unfamiliar to me!

I'll add you to the list and second the suggestion for "wedding gazebo view"
    I'm so happy to be on the list! Thanks for the recommendation!

mrsap

I’m guessing pink isn’t my color...
    Hey guys! We are exactly 3 months out from our first BCV stay! I’m really looking forward to it!! We have been watching videos online, trying to make the wait not feel so long! I still have not put in a room/view request. I’m still not sure what to even request, or if it’s even necessary. What do you guys think?

• wdwlver

Dis Veteran DVC member
    Hey guys! We are exactly 3 months out from our first BCV stay! I’m really looking forward to it!! We have been watching videos online, trying to make the wait not feel so long! I still have not put in a room/view request. I’m still not sure what to even request, or if it’s even necessary. What do you guys think?
    We always request close to main elevator and a pool view if possible. Some people prefer the quieter woods view but either way you wil have a great time. The only thing I don’t like is a long walk from elevators so that is our main request.

mrsap

We always request close to main elevator and a pool view if possible. Some people prefer the quieter woods view but either way you wil have a great time. The only thing I don’t like is a long walk from elevators so that is our main request.
    Thanks so much! I appreciate your feedback! I usually know exactly where I want to request, but I’m torn here. I do like the elevator request, because it does stink having to walk any farther after a long day at the parks!! Does the pool view put you a lot farther from the path to Epcot?

wdwlver

Dis Veteran DVC member
    Thanks so much! I appreciate your feedback! I usually know exactly where I want to request, but I’m torn here. I do like the elevator request, because it does stink having to walk any farther after a long day at the parks!! Does the pool view put you a lot farther from the path to Epcot?
    No not at all. Everyone walks out the same main door when heading for the Epcot path and that door is close to main elevators regardless of view.

mrsap

No not at all. Everyone walks out the same main door when heading for the Epcot path and that door is close to main elevators regardless of view.
    That’s great to know! Thank you very much for your help!!!

• MrsPMcD

Mouseketeer
    Is it close to the lobby? The layout of Yacht Club is still unfamiliar to me!
    Mmm not super close to the lobby, weirdly enough this room was right next to the one my husband and I had on honeymoon! Spooky. So I'm pretty familiar with this walk and it's not short. Having said that - if you head out of this room in the direction away from the lobby (bear with me) you get to the stairs immediately and that takes you out the secret entrance. If you look at my pic you can see the path directly below our room and that's where the door is. That then gives you an idea of the walk/distance to the lobby using the outside way. We used this almost all the time and it was much quicker for getting to Epcot/Boardwalk!

Wood Nymph

DIS Veteran
    The location that you don’t want is close to the parking lot and road. Traffic can be noisy, especially when it rains. We like to be as close to the Beach Club as possible. So a request to be close to the main elevators would be good. :)

Roughly half of BCV faces the woods and the other half faces the pool and parking lot. We have always been in a villa that faced towards the woods. We usually had a partial view of the fireworks through the trees.

mrsap

The location that you don’t want is close to the parking lot and road. Traffic can be noisy, especially when it rains. We like to be as close to the Beach Club as possible. So a request to be close to the main elevators would be good. :)

Roughly half of BCV faces the woods and the other half faces the pool and parking lot. We have always been in a villa that faced towards the woods. We usually had a partial view of the fireworks through the trees.
    Thank you very much for your reply!! Great advice, thank you!!

Juliet25

DIS Veteran
    Can someone tell me where we’d pick up an Amazon PrimeNow order? I downloaded the app and this seems like a great option for breakfast and drinks. I’m just confused if there’s any fees involved, either on Amazon’s or Disney’s end.

Best Aunt

"That's the best-est present ever!"
    Can someone tell me where we’d pick up an Amazon PrimeNow order? I downloaded the app and this seems like a great option for breakfast and drinks. I’m just confused if there’s any fees involved, either on Amazon’s or Disney’s end.
    I haven't used it but my understanding is that they deliver to Bell Services.

delgrec

Mouseketeer
    Hi all! Can you request a full balcony room as one of the online check in request options? If not, what is the best way to make this request?

gillep

DIS Veteran
    Hello- could you please add me to the Be Our Guest List?

YC July 15-17

We are stopping by for a couple days on the way back from a wedding and to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. We really wanted to stay at the BC, but the discount at the YC was so much better that we couldn't resist.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS