Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions Updated Info on Page 1 Post 1 & 13, 14

Katesdad

DIS Veteran
Out at the bus stop in front of the YC at 7:05am to catch the AK bus to transfer to AKL for an 8:35am breakfast at Boma. AK had early hours this morning. Bus didn't show until 7:25am but made it to the park in time for those doing rope drop (had to load an electric cart at the YC). We got our AKL transfer around 8:05am and made it in time for our breakfast reservation. Boma did not disappoint. Spent the rest of the morning putsing around until some good friends showed up at noon. No real good place to just sit and talk so we ended up in the A&C lounge for a few hours. Had dinner at the Italian diner on Boardwalk. Let me just say dinner was worth the price we paid. Doug the waiter kept everyone entertained.

Still too cool to watch the fireworks from our favorite bench by the dock so we will have to do it again from the room. Hoping the temp reaches the low 70's on Tusday (sorry you Northern folks but I didn't come to Florida for this kind of weather) so we can sit out at SAB and catch some sun.
Katesdad

• Mopedmom1

DIS Veteran
    Cut my leg on the metal bedframe sticking out on the side of the bed, Blood all over the sheets. What's next?
    We just got back last week from our trip and most of the stay at YC we spent in bed sick with the flu and a trip to the er. Hopefully things turn around for you!

MuppetFan418

Undercover Muppet
    Checking out of the Beach Club tomorrow morning and have about two cases of water (Nestle Pure Life, 16.9 oz bottles) left. If anyone wants it, I can leave it outside my room in the morning. PM me if interested.

cocoabean1

DIS Veteran
    Oh no! I hope you’re ok. So sorry:hug:

Had to report it to the CL desk- the had to file an incident report. I guess housekeeping notified the desk. Leg ok- just bled a lot. Needed a couple of bandaids. I guess it had to be reported incase something happened to me. They came and fixed the metal piece on the bed when we were at the park!

• PPFlight75

DIS Veteran
    Had to report it to the CL desk- the had to file an incident report. I guess housekeeping notified the desk. Leg ok- just bled a lot. Needed a couple of bandaids. I guess it had to be reported incase something happened to me. They came and fixed the metal piece on the bed when we were at the park!
    I hope everything is great for the rest of your trip!!:flower1:

Kathy K

Earning My Ears
    Just got back from a 3 night trip CL. Our room was 5149, view of lake and fireworks. Which was nice so we could stay in room where it was warm to view them. Our room was a handicap room 2 queens which were very low to the floor. No space for luggage. Regular tub with some grab bars and bathroom was one large space. No separation from bathtub and sinks. It was a great location.

LSUwest

Earning My Ears
    Just got back from a 7 night trip, 12/2 - 12/9. Stayed all 7 nights at the Yacht Club. Paid for a garden view room, and did online check-in 1 day before arriving. Requested an upper floor first, and, hoping for some magic, requested water view second. Sure enough, Disney Magic delivered. According to Touring Plans, looks like there a few garden view rooms with water views. We ended up with room 2025, with a great view of the water and Epcot fireworks. Quite a haul to the lobby but other than that, great room and time at YC.

• Katesdad

DIS Veteran
    Spent the afternoon at SAB. Used the ~nm chair clearing mantra to secure two loungers in the sun. Not complaining at all about the clouds and cool breeze knowing what I face going home to Ohio on Wednesday. Getting ready for our tradional last night dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse. Then it will be back to the room to pack and get ready for the 7:40am Magical Depress.
    Katesdad

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Spent the afternoon at SAB. Used the ~nm chair clearing mantra to secure two loungers in the sun. Not complaining at all about the clouds and cool breeze knowing what I face going home to Ohio on Wednesday. Getting ready for our tradional last night dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse. Then it will be back to the room to pack and get ready for the 7:40am Magical Depress.
    Katesdad
    Oh no! Already?!?

:goodvibes

PDXmouse

Mouseketeer
    Just got back from a 7 night trip, 12/2 - 12/9. Stayed all 7 nights at the Yacht Club. Paid for a garden view room, and did online check-in 1 day before arriving. Requested an upper floor first, and, hoping for some magic, requested water view second. Sure enough, Disney Magic delivered. According to Touring Plans, looks like there a few garden view rooms with water views. We ended up with room 2025, with a great view of the water and Epcot fireworks. Quite a haul to the lobby but other than that, great room and time at YC.

So if I'm putting in a request do I say NE facing, not on ground floor, gazebo view to get a room like this? (We're booked GV also.)

Miked0292

Mouseketeer
    I would of asked for stuff to clean it out with like peroxide, never know what was on that piece that cut you, would still possible ask for some to clean it out

Otherwise I am almost about to hit single digits, and yet still need to do shopping I think it will be close this year

Keels

The Official Keels of RunDisney
    So - I want to put together a little surprise for my friends for our January stay at BCV ... we're all in town for Marathon Weekend, but this is a first-time stay for a few of them. I was thinking of putting together little monogrammed "Pool Bags" for them but I'm drawing a blank on any cute items that I could fill them with. Help?!

niccikatie

Mouseketeer
    So - I want to put together a little surprise for my friends for our January stay at BCV ... we're all in town for Marathon Weekend, but this is a first-time stay for a few of them. I was thinking of putting together little monogrammed "Pool Bags" for them but I'm drawing a blank on any cute items that I could fill them with. Help?!
    Towel Clips!

PCFriar80

BCV/CT
    Can or bottle Koozies? Lip Balm? Small hand held fans?

shoreward

DIS Veteran
    If you have a "dollar store" nearby, stop in and walk the aisles - you will get lots of inspiration. They even have some Disney items that might be of interest.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS