Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I have a studio booked for Feb. Would I be able to rent a cott or bring in an air mattress? My cousin and I would have to share a bed and we are both quite big guys so sharing a bed is not really an option.

Studios have one queen bed, one queen pullout bed and a small twin pull down bed. I would think one of you can take the bed and the other the queen pullout.

Does anyone know why you can not book a lagoon/pool view at the yacht club???

I just chose a random date and it showed lagoon/pool view. Are you trying to book at a busy time or under a particular discount?

Keeping my fingers crossed for a late spring/AP discount for our May trip to book BC. We are staying at CSR but want to end at BC if possible. DD and boyfriend got engaged in November so they are spending my vacation fund! (Since we think the world of him, I guess we'll forgive them!) It will be our last trip for at least 1 1/2 years. We were looking into Poly or GF for something new but I don't want to regret not staying at BC!

Keeping my fingers crossed for a late spring/AP discount for our May trip to book BC. We are staying at CSR but want to end at BC if possible. DD and boyfriend got engaged in November so they are spending my vacation fund! (Since we think the world of him, I guess we'll forgive them!) It will be our last trip for at least 1 1/2 years. We were looking into Poly or GF for something new but I don't want to regret not staying at BC!

Me too! Currently booked at AKL, but would really prefer BC. The hope on the May discounts thread is that something might get released tomorrow, or at least by the end of the week.

Review of Yachtsman, August 2017, chunkymonkey
We arrived at Yachtsman and checked in. We were greeted by our longtime favorite server, David. We were able to dine with him about 4 times this year which was great!

David is our favourite server too, we always ask for him, so knowledgable and friendly. We were so happy with him the first time around, I specifically spoke to the manager before leaving to praise David :)

Does anybody know what the current pool hours are for stormalong bay? We're at Yacht Club in a couple weeks and trying to do some preliminary planning. Thanks!

Does anyone know if they are building cabanas at Stormalong Bay pool? I thought I heard a while back, or maybe just a rumor.

Dee, please add me to the Be Our Guest list when you do the next update. Thanks to a new "everyone" discount released this morning, we can get BC SV for $100 less than our rack rate AKL room! Yeah, it's not a huge discount, but it's enough to make BC the winner in my books. :-) Still hoping for a bigger AP discount later, but I'll be happy to be back at BC even if I stick with our current price.

Bookbabe626 May 18-21 BC SV

Here's to a hubby who hates weddings but loves SAB! This trip, and the ones that will follow since we're getting APs, all stem from DH's desire to avoid going to a school buddy's wedding. Woo hoo! I love Disney way more than weddings!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter