Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Enjoying our first stay at Beach Club and this is an absolutely fabulous resort. We've been here 4 days and I'm still discovering all the awesome things here! If I had to change anything, I'd prefer more hot items at Beach Club marketplace but otherwise this place is awesome!
This is exactly how we felt during our first stay there last year. Wish there were some more options there. We kind of got tired of flat breads and lunch meat sandwiches, but we did go to Hurricane Hanna's for some other items for lunch.

But we still have 28 posts to go before we turn 20,000. Come on Scott, where are the updates and pictures?

NateBenMa, wouldn't be right if you weren't the first post on page 1000, just saying....

Katesdad

Sorry for the lack of pictures but we've stayed here a bunch and have plenty of pictures of the resort. I will say our room has been frosty! Future DH is demanding a blanket!

We got the chance to tour a new YC room... Really lovely in person and delightfully cool in there too!

whats the current state of the yacht club? is the store still in the lobby? has captains grill reopened?

The gift shop is open & no longer in the lobby. Post 6 on page 1 has current info & pictures. Captain's Grill has not reopened yet. But again, page 1 will have the info when it does. Dee is diligent about keeping our first page up to date. She rocks!!! :goodvibes

Editing coz I don't want to push the post count higher. Looks like only 2 more posts til we hit 1000. I hope Dee joins us soon!!

I'm really dumb for deciding NOW that I want to book Cape May breakfast on Thanksgiving Day :( *fingers crossed* that someone cancels.

In 84 Days we will have landed and be on our way to the YC. Haven't stayed there since 1994, so excited to see all the changes.

I'm really dumb for deciding NOW that I want to book Cape May breakfast on Thanksgiving Day :( *fingers crossed* that someone cancels.

Don't give up!!! There have been trips that we were able to get same day reservations!!! Just need to keep checking! LOL Good luck!

I have kind of a random question for you all. Are the h20 products color safe? I am having my hair done the day before we leave in 2 weeks and don't want to wash it out.
No they are not. They contain sulfate and if you're somewhat blonde the H2O products will bring out brassiness. I would pack separate shampoo and conditioner. Most hair salons sell travel size color safe products.

Anyone staying YC CL soon? Someone reported BC CL had turn down the other night (With chocolates!) lol Wanted to see if YC has resumed turn down as well! Thanks!

No they are not. They contain sulfate and if you're somewhat blonde the H2O products will bring out brassiness. I would pack separate shampoo and conditioner. Most hair salons sell travel size color safe products.

Thank you! I am going to pick up some trial size at my salon when I get my hair done for the trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter